IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

Message from Krsna

Rate this topic

Tala, man, again you address what you think I meant, not what I meant. Please read slower. Consider every word for each had a cost.

Message from Krsna

Can you understand the groans now? Can you understand the groans from before? Or is it all still about your greatness and our inferiority?

I spend ten hours reading and reading their literature while you play games misunderstanding and skipping over my words, upset that I do not bow to your irrelevant instruction as though it is all about your winning and not about my view of Sikhism.

Can you see now or is it still ego? If hasty induction had led to any conclusion, why the sentence about 'now maybe Mayavadis can be found in every religion'. Every word has a cost, therefore a purpose; here to colour the other words from black and white conclusion to question - a question that was being answered in spite of your childish interference. Such wonderful writings from Nanak and all you could do was play ego games. It was quite a downer.

I said I would waste no more time, so this is it. You get it now or you never get it. Get over it, you will never 'win' for your attempted fault-finding was just offensive and boring, start-to-finish. Thank you very much.

<font color=red>MESSAGE 7:-</font>

Please send me

Messages fresh with your pain !

If you send me lustre

If you send me gold

I must share them out to all told.

Please send me that message

I may keep only for me -

The more I hoard it, the greater your gain.

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 01-06-2002).]

Originally posted by gHari:

Tala, man, again you address what you think I meant, not what I meant. Please read slower. Consider every word for each had a cost.

Can you understand the groans now? Can you understand the groans from before? Or is it all still about your greatness and our inferiority?

I spend ten hours reading and reading their literature while you play games misunderstanding and skipping over my words, upset that I do not bow to your irrelevant instruction as though it is all about your winning and not about my view of Sikhism.

Can you see now or is it still ego? If hasty induction had led to any conclusion, why the sentence about 'now maybe Mayavadis can be found in every religion'. Every word has a cost, therefore a purpose; here to colour the other words from black and white conclusion to question - a question that was being answered in spite of your childish interference. Such wonderful writings from Nanak and all you could do was play ego games. It was quite a downer.

I said I would waste no more time, so this is it. You get it now or you never get it. Get over it, you will never 'win' for your attempted fault-finding was just offensive and boring, start-to-finish. Thank you very much.

After reading this thread over 3 times, I am perplexed by this apparent anger towards talasiga's playfullness (or is it playfulness?). And I don't get it myself, the 'every word' bit. Sorry to appear to be taking sides, but are not you the one who has had his ego bruised, considering that every single word that comes from you is so precious?

words; can heal, reveal, enlighten, frighten, devastate, retaliate, entertain, confuse the brain, deceive, relieve, reveal and conceal the heart. Mostly, except for a few, they are forgotten in time.

The caravan will go through.

The answer to the recurring nagging taxi theme is in the only link on the thread.<font color="#f7f7f7">

[This message has been edited by gHari (edited 01-07-2002).]

... Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Nitai-Gaura

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Nityananda-Gauranga

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna ...

Nitai-Gaura

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Nityananda-Gauranga

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna ...

Hare Krsna, gHari. Could you please tell me what Nitai-Gaura and Nityananda-Gauranga mean. Thanks.

Well. They each refer to Their Lordships Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu. Lord Caitanya is also called Gaura and Gauranga. And Nitai refers to Nityananda Prabhu.

When I was first taught to chant japa, Krishna Katha das told me I could repeat the Panca Tattva mantra after each round when I made the turn at the head bead: Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu Nityananda Sri Advaita Gadadhara Srivasadi Gaura-bhakta-vrinda.

Lord Caitanya is very merciful, accepting no offences, and chanting His name immediately elevates one to the transcendental plane. I guess the idea was that if there were offences against the mahamantra, this would help keep me on track.

So I added it here, for some unknown reason, perhaps because there are all varieties of seekers on the forum.

But hey, don't worry about me. Weren't you going somewhere?

But hey, don't worry about me. Weren't you going somewhere?

In my dreams, gHari. In my dreams. I'm about as fallen as they come. Each time I think I'm headin' there I trip over something mundane. I've got many lives to go before I get there. Take care of yourself. Hare Krsna.

Mark