IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Dream a little Dream?

Rate this topic

Well guys, actually I find myself often dreaming about ghosts and poltergiest scariness in the house.

What's that about? I once had a dream where I was in my kitchen at home with 2 friends and all the pans started collecting on the ceiling - suddenly I realised what was happening and got frightened out of my pants and I hugged one of my mates and said that we had to chant, but as I looked at his face his eyes were really wide appart and it looked like he was transforming or something.

HOW WEIRD AND SPOOKY IS THAT!!!??

Another interesting poing would be that, that friend wasn't a person I know, but in the dream this guy played the role of a friend - if you know what I mean.

Some of the posts here are regarding resentment towards Krishn. Speaking for myself, sometimes I am such a good mood that I want to meet Krishna and gift him musical instruments based on latest technology. But, sometimes, I am in such a bad mood that I feel that I should snatch and break all His flutes (I am sure, He must be having a huge collection) and then I should clap when He cries. Posted Image

Originally posted by animesh:

Some of the posts here are regarding resentment towards Krishn. Speaking for myself, sometimes I am such a good mood that I want to meet Krishna and gift him musical instruments based on latest technology. But, sometimes, I am in such a bad mood that I feel that I should snatch and break all His flutes (I am sure, He must be having a huge collection) and then I should clap when He cries. Posted Image

animesh,I totally understand.Our ego can be so hostile even towards the one who created us.

Maybe one day we can get to break Krsna's flutes,but may that be done in the mood of loving fun and not egoistical anger. Posted Image

[This message has been edited by leyh (edited 10-15-2001).]

Some days ago,I had a rather bizzare dream about Srila Prabhupada.I dreamt that I was attending some program and in the course of the dream,Srila Prabhupada was seated alone.I think it was raining and as I happened to be carrying an umbrella,I offered to shelter Srila Prabhupada from the rain,but he declined.

I keep thinking that the meaning of this dream is that I am not qualified to render service to Srila Prabhupada.But even if I am unqualified,that cannot stop me from thinking of him with affection and admiration.

Originally posted by leyh:

I think it was raining and as I happened to be carrying an umbrella,I offered to shelter Srila Prabhupada from the rain,but he declined.

Perhaps it was a shower of blessings.

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 12-11-2001).]

I rarely remember dreams.

PrabhupAd rarely enters my dreams.

About one year ago His Divine Grace did.

We were in his room at KRSNa-BalarAm Mandir, VRndAvan.

PrabhupAd was resting with his head propped up as in Nov1977.

He turned to me & said, "Vinegar".

I was surprised. I thought, "Vinegar?"

I thought vinegar was taboo, moochy, unofferable.

Then again I do have some arthritis.

Vinegar is supposed to be medicinal for joint diseases.

PrabhupAd perhaps read my mind & quickly repeated, "Vinegar!"

My doubt transformed to curiosity to which SP responded:

"Madhya part 6!"

Madhya part 6? I wondered, "Does he mean chapter 6, volume 6?"

Again he assured me, "Madhya part 6!"

I then ran out of his room toward the Temple Bookstall.

Searching for Madhya Part 6 I awoke.

Alone I could not comprehend.

I still don't fully get it.

I discussed this SP dream Jun2001 with 2 godbrothers:

Bopadev & Ramanya in Alachua.

We consulted Bopadev's CC set.

After searching for some time all we could come up with was:

Maybe he wasn't saying Vinegar.

Madhya 6 does speak of Vidyanagar.

Anyone been there?

Some special enlightening thing may be awaiting me there.

*******??????????!!!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, this dream, obviously depicting Nov1977, may help, give some clue to one important ongoing investigation.

Any other vaiSNav perspectives on this?