IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tarun

World War 3 Began Today... God Help Us

Rate this topic

Originally posted by JRdd:

No can't imagine. All I see is death.

Just heard Prahupada say on a lecture yesterday that when we forget Krishna that is death, and when we remember Krishna that is life.

To Life!

Originally posted by valaya:

Right on, prabhu! Maybe you could just ship that Holy Water... Can you imagine, perhaps, a tanker full??!! RR

Well there is also the carnamrtam which which has bathed the Deities feet.

I just take it as a ritual with no appreciation but it still will act.Hopefully to give me some appreciation soon.

What is RR.I have a guess but..

Originally posted by Maitreya:

Just heard Prahupada say on a lecture yesterday that when we forget Krishna that is death, and when we remember Krishna that is life.

To Life!

Death is this world. Life is that world.

Today I feel like I went to everybody's funeral. Yours, the victims of the World Trade Center, and all the rest of us. I think the shock of being in this world finally hit me and now I am dying of thirst. Literally. I never cried so hard in my memory. Caranamrta would about hit the spot right now.

Which reminds me, my daughter Caranamrta is due here soon and I was gonna make her zucchini bread. Srila Prabhupada said our children are our Deities. Kanea is my main child though. He gets to eat first, but I know He will leave her some.

May your plane be made of flowers.

Originally posted by Satyaraja dasa:

Not Maitreya! He was only joking! He needs to fulfill his Vrindaban adventure!

Last kartika some of the Gaudiya seers told us that that was the last kartika that we could go to Vraja. After that a big event would happen and no more planes would come to Bharata for several years. Many of Vraja’s holy places would be transformed into poisoned places (radioactivity?), and no more communication would be possible between Eastern and Western bhaktas.

Maybe this time they were right in their prevision, as the whole scene is getting dark.

Satyaraja, Vrindavan is in your heart. That is where the pilgrimage starts and finishes

Moreover I doubt it if this war is a war of the nuclear type. Although such weapons are there they are superficial in the operation. In this war arsenals and nuclear power are of the armour not the weapon. The weapon in this war is the intellect. The aim is to unpick the terrorist fanaticism and their networks of mobilisation.

While it is true that terrorists will become more fanatical and aggressive as some retaliation from the opposition will without a doubt occur. It may also be that “no more planes would come to Bharata for several years” . However, I doubt it if this is because of the armour (nuclear arsenal). Rather it is more likely to be because of threat and orchestrations of terrorist fanaticism (you know the sort, suicide bombing by perhaps your next door neighbour).

[This message has been edited by suryaz (edited 09-18-2001).]

1) Wouldn't want to blow up Maitreya, I'm sure he's gotten `bombed` enough times all by himself! Besides, I'm hoping he'll lug back gallons of Radha-kund water for us all. I've still got enough for a few years, but if we lose access to the Holy Places...

2) Can't help wondering how many would go on a pilgrimage that meant certain death! Might be one way to avoid those awful crowds... Also, would they be entitled to all those virgins on arrival in `heaven`, like the suicide bombers? Maybe there's a formula like, say, 20 instead of 50. I mean really, prabhus, half-a-dozen would be more than enough pour moi! RR

Keep your eye on the ball Valaya, Too much time meditating on those virgins in heaven

and you may become one of 'em. Virgin that is.

I'se thinkin' a person who has given up sex for 20 years could be considered more of a virgin than a 15 year old. It's all relevant. Just thoughts floating bye.

Gaura hari, Gaura hari!

Awight, vewy vewy funny! Now I see just what kind of minds I'm forced to contend with here!

Maitreya takes the cake, as expected, for both imaginative yet oddly expressive entries.

Next would be Reckless Recluse and Reknown Ranter.

Finally, dishonourable mention must be given to Rip van Rinkle (now if you'd said Ripped van Rinkle, maybe...).

Course you're ALL wrong! Also, you forgot Rambunctious Ridiculer, Randy Rube and (a personal favorite) Reeking Rot.

But enough about moi, eh? RR

[This message has been edited by amanpeter (edited 09-18-2001).]

Originally posted by amanpeter:

Maitreya takes the cake, as expected, for both imaginative yet oddly expressive entries.

Thanks for the cake.I have been expressing oddness all my life.

You should know that Radha's Runt is a compliment.Realizing our small and undeveloped nature we take shelter of Hara.

You should know that Radha's Runt is a compliment.Realizing our small and undeveloped nature we take shelter of Hara.

Meaning 1 of how many ?

Posted Image

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 09-18-2001).]

Thanks for the cake.I have been expressing oddness all my life.

I felt no animosity from you, prabhu. That was actually my favourite. It's true, She took pity on the runt of the litter and still does! RR

I felt no animosity from you, prabhu. That was actually my favourite. It's true, She took pity on the runt of the litter and still does! RR

Okay what I feared has come true .Valaya is claimimg runt status for himself alone.This is the danger of giving compliments.

Okay what I feared has come true .Valaya is claimimg runt status for himself alone.This is the danger of giving compliments.

Now now, no need for envy! God has unlimited litters and you can be a runt, too. Course, I'll still be Her favourite...!

Yes I knew MC's would be the best. As for Rip (ripped) van Rinkle taking the booby prize, I have to take it down a few notches more even, and confess that I was THINKING of Rumplestiltskin. When you have to guess his name. Get it? and then you get the gold. It had a cosmic sort of meaning to me. Know what I mean? I mean like, Rumple--awww forget it.

As for Mr Neuman, I am not that comfortable perched atop tenterhooks all day. Carrots dangling afore me also aren't my cup of juice. There are things to be answered. Mr Neuman, I know, understands impatience--or so he claims. Do I get to perform intimate service of the Deities or not, is my real question. Call it spiritual blackmail. I don't care.

Ask Him if wearing my body and credit card out is enough sacrifice for Him. Also while you're at it ask Her if my tears are enough. Finally, ask him how much he is willing to sacrifice.