IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Krishnananda dasa

Dharma-Mela Forum: Is It Worth Visiting?

Rate this topic

When Rocana and Jahnavi set up their new verification scheme for their Dharma-Mela forum, I didn't bother to sign up. Now that a couple of weeks have passed, I'm wondering whether it might be worthwhile to do so.

Does anybody here still participate on the Dharma-Mela forum? Is it still active? Is that activity worthwhile? Please share whatever news you might have.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Krishnananda dasa:

When Rocana and Jahnavi set up their new verification scheme for their Dharma-Mela forum, I didn't bother to sign up. Now that a couple of weeks have passed, I'm wondering whether it might be worthwhile to do so.

Does anybody here still participate on the Dharma-Mela forum? Is it still active? Is that activity worthwhile? Please share whatever news you might have.

Thanks!

Guest guest

Yeah, it is worth a visit. Except for all the crossposts from this forum to that on the homosexuals.

I gotta agree with you on that because it seems that the participants on the dm are also posting here so the crossposts are becoming redundant. Personally I am just skipping over that kind of stuff anyway.

Posted Image

Originally posted by rand0M aXiS:

Yeah, it is worth a visit. Except for all the crossposts from this forum to that on the homosexuals.

Guest guest

Originally posted by livingentity:

I gotta agree with you on that because it seems that the participants on the dm are also posting here so the crossposts are becoming redundant. Personally I am just skipping over that kind of stuff anyway.

Posted Image

I should have skipped over that crap on this forum also. Posted Image