IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

left v right

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"The United States and it Euro colonial forerunners killed FAR more than Hitler over the 500 years of genocide"

All the Native American jiva souls in 500 years do not equal 26 million.

Please go back to school, and give up your hate. Your hate will not liberate you. It binds you the the material world. Birth after birth after birth.

KA WA BI VA TI GO

The US Government did not allow native religionj to be practiced for over 100 years. I sure wish you wouldnt just make stuff up as so to perpetuate an argument.

It wasnt until Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carter that native religions and ceremonies were allowed again which began to be outlawed after the war between the states.

i guess there are bigots and racists in all forms, this thread is proof sadly enough

Guest guest

"i guess there are bigots and racists in all forms, this thread is proof sadly enough"

And you, sir, are one of them. Your hyperbole about numbers diminishes your credibility. Go ahead and hate "whitey". And come back, birth after birth after birth.

I started this post only to show that right and left are temporary positions of this world. I was kinda impressed that I could have natural friendship with Bhutabhavana for many reasons even though our politics may be diametrically opposed.

Maybe a better discussion could be that Bush is a kind gentleman, but he is a fool to follow his daddy into Iraq. Maybe it is better to show that though Clinton had low moral character, some of his policies were quite good, and things were a lot better under his leadership, both here and abroad.

Maybe this will show that positions change, that people have major differences, but on a transcendental level, there is much reason to offer respect to all.

Ys, mahak