IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sirona

I heard the voice of Lakshmi

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

I'd like to tell you about a weird thing that happened to me yesterday in the morning. I had been preparing myself for an exam at the university which I was afraid of, so before going to bed I prayed and meditated about Krishna to ask for his help. The next morning when I was about to leave the house I suddenly heard a voice. She said she was Lakshmi.

"I am always at the chest of Krishna. I am very dear to him and so his devotees are also very dear to me. I fulfill the wishes his devotees adress to him. I carry the wishes to him."

The next thing she said is that from now on she desired to protect me always. I should not fear anything for she promised to help me in the exam. In fact the exam I did pass with a very good result and I don't know why.

In return she wanted me to "visit" her what I am doing at the moment on the internet. She said: "Just come to visit me and honor me by setting the look of your eyes at my face."

I swear that it is true from the beginning to the end. I have not made up anything. It is the plain truth that about Lakshmi I have never known ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING but her name. I am just learning now by surfing the internet. Posted Image

Never before I have heard voices or anything like that. I still find all this bizarre but on the other hand I feel very calmed and comforted by my new protectrice.

Well, I just thought it would be a pity if no one gets to know about this.

Dear Sirona, Kindly accept my respects,

How very fortunate to have such a visitation.

It seems you already had some attraction to Lord Krsna and due to this I would say the Goddess of fortune has blessed your faithful prayers. In the Bhagavad Gita Krsna States that"All are worshiping Me directly or indirectly thru inumerable Devas " Meaning those who are focused on a particular diety or demigods' worship are actually indirectly serving Krsna as He is the Source of all life.

Or the cause of all causes, The Lord of Lords and the friend of friends, so all are moving under his divine will. Including even Lord Visnu and His Divine consort Srimati Laxmi Devi who is expanded from Adi-Purusutam

(the original Lord)

It is not unusual for devotees to hear such whispers from eternity, some are open to such communication regularly, that is not to diminuish such a truly wonderful experience as it is. I hope you can continue to keep the line open.

This account reminds me of my own Spiritual master when he was once sitting for an exam in west Bengal. Due to his extreme interest in spiritual life he failed to study for his exam, but as it turned out the Lord in his heart (paramatma)helped him thru the exam and he topped his class with flying colours to the amazement of his fellow students.

May I ask where this fortunate event took place?

Your sevant

dasanudas

Hi Sirona,

Which language did she speak; any specific accent? Just curious.

In case you did not know, Saraswati is the goddess of learning. Laxmi is the goddess of wealth.

Cheers

I'm sure the Devas and Devis are quite multi-lingual Shvu, and Srimati LaxmiDevi is capable of transmitting a multitude of different blessings. Maybe Srimati Saraswati Devis grace is also included in Srimati Laxmi Devi.

Cheers

Dear Sironaji,

That is a wonderful and beautiful experience! Reading it gave me goosebumps! That is the type of profound divine mystical experience which is the common denominator in the lives of saints, sages, mystics, and prophets. It is the personal encounter with divinity such as Moses and the Thorne Bush.

The knowledge of scriptures is reforming which may not always be a good thing, but it is only such mystical experience which transforms. A look into the lives of saints, and mystics would reveal all. Mankind is literally starving for such experience.

It is also one of the common denominators in the path of many enlightened beings. Siddhartha himself had such experience the night he left his fathers home. Voices on the wind spoke to him and told him there was a way-the way of the wise of old-they were speaking about liberation of suffering to him. He was immediately removed from the realm of belief (ignorance and speculation) to discovery. Discovery is the arch enermy of belief. Belief is what separates while discovery, such as what you have experienced,unites. You can easily see this separatism-this sense of separate existence, the self righteousness brought about by strong belief evidenced by the various sects of religions. Even within the framework of a specific religion there is great separatism. Northern Ireland is a good example.

You can not unknow now what you know, no matter who makes fun or tries to tell you otherwise. And they will.

Many were burned at the stake or imprisoned for less vivid experience than what you received. That is the nature of ignorance or belief. It will fight to the death for its continued survival. Another look into the lives of saints or even the discovers such as Copernicus would evidence this as well.

It is so beautiful! You now know! You must be feeling very different today. Please share how it is with you.

Thank you so much for telling your experience.

I was just thinking today how this forum is so devoid of mystical experience. I had thought that a web site about mysticism would have many more experiences posted. I opened up the page and there was this heartbreakingly beautiful experience from Sironaji, the mystic. I am grateful.

[This message has been edited by Dharma (edited 06-01-2001).]

I might just add here Krsna, who you say you are praying to Sirona, is the God of knowledge, fame, renunciation, wealth, power and beauty.He is full in all these opulences like no other, but may distribute them thru any of his expansions, just as when one writes to the head of a vast corporate business one of his agents may address that reply.

In Bagavad Gita Ch.10 T.34 Krsna states,

kittihsrirvak ca narinam

smrtir medha drhtih ksama

"Among women I am fame, fortune, speech, memory, intelligence, faithfullness and patience."

Qualities we could all do with no doubt, and guess who's distributing them accordingly, to those worthy and faithful recipients. I find it so wonderful how Krsna knows our heart and needs, more than we know ourself.

Just see how He bestows divine treasure to the simple clean hearted soul and withholds it from others. Faith is truly a tangible thing and by his grace we can all attain it in varying degrees.

Sirona's experience heartens me, greshens my desire to connect more fullheartedly with the Personality of Godhead and His expansions. She is also fortunate not only in having this communication with a avowal of protection from the Goddess of Good Fortune, but also in having had the wonderful feedback I have read here. More fortunate still, than even her awesome vision and the awesome association here, is her humility, which I sense. Maintaining humility makes all the difference in the value of such experiences. I find true, spiritually-centred humbleness more awesome than any other quality or even event I can think of, practically.

Thank you, Siromani (jewel of Krsna) for have the care and courage to share

this wonderful event.

ys, Jayaradhe

P.S. How is your name pronounced, and what kind of name is it (which country, etc.)?