IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

love for God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I find that people who come and write on this forum are more concerned to put other people down instead of lifting the spirits up and making their day . I happen to read an article and was ashamed to know how these people who write such things can dig up matters on the gurus even without meeting them and knowing them. At least be aware of the so called feelings and consciousness that are within you , are you perfect that you can call these divine souls bad names ,worst come worst stay nuetral and be afraid of your karmas. At least learn to respect what others are writing ,you may disagree , but dont condem the other Masters .

shanti,

I can appreciate the spirit of your post.Respect for others is integral to the spiritsoul and naturally crosses lines of belief.

But what to do when you see others being exploited by some while claiming to be Guru or even God?They take their money, use them for their own sexual gratification, enjoy their worship and misdirect them from fulfilling the mission of human life, which of course is God realization.This cheating goes on irregardless of the siddhanta being taught.It has happened in my own school.

If I see someone being assaulted I must render aid up to my capacity.

What do you think?

Maitreya

I happen to read an article and was ashamed to know how these people who write such things can dig up matters on the gurus even without meeting them and knowing them.

My two cents worth,

If these people are making mistakes, they/we should be the ones to be ashamed. I fail to understand why you should be ashamed about their behavior. Besides, how do you know that they do not know these Gurus? Knowing can be through any reliable source and needn't always be personal. We all know Hitler was villainous, inspite of not having known him personally. Does this mean, we should not describe him as such?

If a person knows that a particular Guru had flaws, I dont see anything wrong in pointing it out to others who may not be aware of it. I only see it as beneficial. Just my thoughts.

Cheers

------------------

shvu says;

"If a person knows that a particular Guru had flaws, I dont see anything wrong in pointing it out to others who may not be aware of it. I only see it as beneficial. Just my thoughts."

Absolutely.....

Posted Image

jijaji

------------------

PEACE NOW

I think it is fine to point out the genuine faults or misconduct of a spiritual authority, but probably what bothers some here is how there has been general insulting and name calling about different gurus in the past. You guru is like this... my guru is better because he has a bigger belly than yours...

I just discovered this forum, and personally, I find it a breath of fresh air and haven't yet come across any big put-down of anyone's guru or any other personality. WE have the right to speak out against anyone who is manipulating the truth in an obvious blatant way as we have learned the hard way the danger of tolerating 'gurus' and leaders who have almost destroyed the fragile faith of trusting devotees. As someone (SP) once said, 'speak 99% about how wonderful the spiritual world is and 1% about how terrible the material world (cheating world) is.

Guest guest

Originally posted by shanti:

I find that people who come and write on this forum Posted Image are more concerned to put other people down Posted Image instead of lifting the spirits up and making their day . Posted Image

I happen to read an article and was ashamed Posted Image to know how these people who write such things can dig up matters on the gurus even without meeting them and knowing them. Posted Image

At least be aware of the so called feelings and consciousness that are within you , are you perfect Posted Image

that you can call these divine souls bad names ,worst come worst stay nuetral and be afraid of your karmas. Posted Image

At least learn to respect what others are writing ,you may disagree , Posted Image

but dont condem the other Masters .

Well said,Shanti !