IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

BEWARE THE PARTY SPIRIT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada has never said that prema-bhakti would be found exclusively in his mission. He never said that only his teachings are pure and all the rest of the sampradaya are bogus. Never. If some Evangelizer with these divisionist samskaras were and are present at his mission, he cannot be blamed.

He always had stressed that those who accept Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's philosophy of acintya bhadabheda-tattva and engage in sadhana-bhajana under His guidance, who are cultivating devotional service according to the conceptions of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Advaita Acarya, Sri Svarupa Damodara, Raya Ramananda and the Six Goswamis, those who are practicing and preaching their conceptions all over the world and who accept the "Hare Krsna" maha-mantra and the methodo of bhajana prescribed by them, are all included within the family of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Srila Prabhupada always said that there are many branches in this family and among them such as the branches of Sri Nityananda, Advaita, Narottama and Syamananda. Among them some may be householders, some renunciates such as sannyasis and babajis, some may wear saffron and other white cloth.

However, if they to aforementioned conceptions, how can they be excluded from the family of Sriman Mahaprabhu? The principal instruction of Sriman Mahaprabhu is:

trnad api sunicena, taror api sahisnuna

amanina manadena, kirtanyah sada harih

In the light of this verse, where is there any place for enmity and ill-feeling among the members of the pure Sri Gaudiya-vaisnava-sampradaya?

So, any opinions, rather favorable either unfavorable regarding the many philosophical subject matters and practices introduced by Srila Prabhupada into Gaudiya-vaisnavism are welcomed and we will enjoy to discuss them. Nevertheless, it is not our intention to make anyone look insignificant or minimize anyone out of amlice, and we beg forgiveness if any of our posts may causes pain to anyone's heart during the heat of the debates.

dasa dasanudasa

Satyaraja dasa

Guest guest

Sanatana-dharma's Natural Evolution and not Organized Religion

Gaudiya Math as idealized by is founder-acarya Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada, is a mission to spread suddha-bhakti all over the universe. Suddha-bhakti is the only real sanatana-dharma, as it is the only dharma that really satisfy jiva's svarupa eternally.

As jivas have different eligibility, the schedule followed by Gaudiya-math is ruled by the talks of Sri Caitanya and Raya Ramananda, in Ramananda Samvada (C.c. Madhya cpt 8):

1. At first jivas should be conduced to sakama-karma platform, doing varnasrama and worshiping Visnu.

2. The natural evolution of bhakti will cause that jiva to enter into niskama-karma platform, when he offer the results of his karma to Sri Hari.

3. Niskama-karma leads to saranagati, when jiva surrender himself to Sri Bhagavan and gives up the path of karma.

4. Saranagati gradually leads to jñana-misra-bhakti, and the platform of brahma-bhuta. Then jiva may understand his position as a spiritual soul and his eternal relationship with Sri Hari.

5. With saranagati and jñana-misra-bhakti the door is opened to ananya-bhakti, or pure bhakti, that is ruled by the principle to make all efforts to always satisfy Sri Krsna, without any contamination of karma, yoga and jnana.

In the platform of ananya-bhakti one may be qualified to ingress into raganuga-bhakti, as Mahaprabhu has explained to Raya Ramananda.

An unaware observer may say that Gaudiya Math is preaching karma, or that it is preaching jñana-misra-bhakti, or vaidhi-bhakti.. . But actually Gaudiya Math is following the didactic of an evolutionary and natural progress of bhakti, and is teaching people according their adhikara, as explained by Sriman Mahaprabhu Himself in Ramananda Samvada, Rupa-siksa and Sanatana-siksa.

Therefore, the essence of all Srila Prabhupada's teachings is: "Suddha-bhakti is the only and exclusive jiva's santana-dharma." One should be aware that suddha-bhakti has its natural evolutionary staircase. Every step may take several lifetimes to be surpassed.

By Sriman Mahaprabhu's special mercy, when one adds harinama sankirtana into this staircase, all the evolution is accelerated. Even if one enter into the process into the stage of sakama-karma, for example, he may attain pure bhakti in the same lifetime. This acceleration is a miracle caused by Sri Mahaprabhu gatana-agatana-sakti, the potency that makes the impossible possible and vice-versa. He also added this sakti into harinama.

That is way Srila Prabhupada has caused a revolution in this brahmanda. He has accepted all risks to spread suddha-bhakti all over the universe. He has accepted disciples in all steps of sanatana-dharma evolution: avaidhis, sakama-karmis, niscama-karmis, saranagatas, jñana-misra-bhaktas, ananya-bhaktas and even uttama-bhagavatas and parikaras.

By his infinite mercy he has the desire to accelerate the process, reforming samskaras, increasing sukriti, and so on; doing everything in a very scientific way, to deliver countless hearts into Sri Radha-Krsna Yugala's lotus feet.

dasa dasanudasa

Satyaraja dasa

Satya..

My responce is none at all. I regret getting emeshed in useless debating with you! Best of luck and you bet I will throw in an opinion now and then, but I am done directly debating with you Satya. I debated these very same topics with you before on VNN and got nothing from it but a BIG WASTE OF TIME.

I Gotta move on...

Hope you see through the missionary mind-set one day..

BEWARE THE GLOW OF THE PARTY SPIRIT...!

So best of luck homeboy!

I think I'll go check out shvu on advaita!

Jai Radhe

jijaji

;^)

Guest guest

Dear Jijaji

I fully agree with you. It is a big waste of time to discuss with you since you have no adhikara to discuss anything seriously. Your are only interested in slander Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Prabhupada and nothing else.

As a bona fide member of babajis's syndicate you are following their foot steps: 3rd class people, 3rd class Gaudiya-vaisnavism and 3rd class arguments.

quotes:

My responce is none at all. I regret getting emeshed in useless debating with you! Best of luck and you bet I will throw in an opinion now and then, but I am done directly debating with you Satya. I debated these very same topics with you before on VNN and got nothing from it but a BIG WASTE OF TIME.

It is a big waste of time to discuss with you since you have no adhikara to discuss anything seriously. Your are only interested in .............

Jesus Restores The Hearing of the Deaf -- You and I

(apocryphal but

a valuable spiritual teaching)

"And Jesus departed unto another village where he found a man who was deaf from birth.

And this man did not believe in the sound of

rushing wind, or the thunder, or the cries of the beasts, or the birds which do complain of their hunger and their hurt, nor did he believe that others heard all these things.

Hearing the deaf man speak, Jesus felt great compassion, and he breathed into his ears a

deep breath and spake a few words no man understood, and at that moment, the ears opened, and the man did hear for the first time."

"And now the man rejoiced with overwhelming gladness in the sounds that he before denied were real. And he said unto Jesus,

'Now, I hear all things, great one; it is exceedingly joyful!' And Jesus perceiving his great joy and happy to see the man glad, said unto him:

'Yes, you hear much, but you hear not all things.

For I say to you, Canst thou hear the sighing of the prisoner in chains, and the

slave in bondage to evil men, or the language of the birds or the beasts of the forest when they commune with each other?

Or canst thou hear the voices and singing of holy angels before God?

Think now, how much thou canst not hear and be thee humble in thy lack of knowledge and understanding, for I tell ye,

earthly man hears only with ears of flesh, but the man of God knoweth what others hear

not.'"

("Humane Gospel of Jesus," Edenite Society)

"Who else is Christ but the Sound of God?" (Acts of John)

ILOVEGOD

Dear Jijaji

I fully agree with you. It is a big waste of time to discuss with you since you have no adhikara to discuss anything seriously. Your are only interested in slander Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Prabhupada and nothing else.

As a bona fide member of babajis's syndicate you are following their foot steps: 3rd class people, 3rd class Gaudiya-vaisnavism and 3rd class arguments.

>> OI Gavald...sorry Satya go find someone else to play with!

;^)

jijaji