IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Babajis' Confederation & CO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Babajis' Confederation & CO

Nowadays also some cyber-babajis included. They go to Vrindavana, Navadvipa, get a babaji's set including dor-kaupuna, guñja-mala, talasi-mala, and (more important) a gañja stock, they learn some slokas from Kama-sutra (in Sanskrit, of course) and make the way back to West. They buy a new computer and become cyber-babajis!

But who are the original babajis? Who started it, in what year did it begin, and from where did it originate? Srila Sanatana Gosvami and Srila Rupa Gosvami are called Gosvamis, not Babajis. No one addresses them as Rupa Babaji, Sanatana Babaji, or Srila Raghunatha Babaji. Who gave ekadasa-bhavas, siddha-pranali and other ingredients of the babaji's syndicate to them?

Babji is for certain a newly invention. Most of these so-called Gaudiya-vaisnavas neither known any Gaudiya-vaisnava philosophy, nor they have any sadacara, yet they call themselves babajis and some are even gurus.

They cannot understand Sri Caitanya Mahparabhu teachings, most are ordinary and illiterate villagers, mainly from Bengal, Orisa and Bihar, they think that Gaudiya-vaisnavism means to travel to Vrindavana or Navadvipa, live there, and have so many children. They consider that by doing this they are becoming gopis.

These people have a lot of influence of tantric, saktas, and all sort of Hindu beliefs, mixed with some new Muslin and even some Christian concepts. They go to a babaji guru and pay him some rupees, and the guru says: "I'm giving you siddha-deha, siddha-pranali, dor-kaupin, these beads, guñja-mala, and so on. Now you are my dear disciple, and do not forget my daksina every year!"

But these ordinary people are still thinking; "I am this body." They stay all day begin alms in the streets, living as professional beggars, they are unable even to cant harinama or to hear some harikata. They do not known the ABC's of Sri Caitanya teachings, they do not understand that they are eternally part and parcel and servants of Krsna and most do believe that at the end they will actually attain the nirvisesa Brahma, who is superior than Krsna. They do not known how to clean themselves after passing stool and urine, yet they imagine that they are becoming gopis with their present bodies!

They do not care if they drink liquor and eat meat, and people who are less intelligent than them call them babajis. Their harinama kirnana is performed in special circumstances, such as during funeral processions, when they expect to take a large payment from the deceased's rich relatives. The audience imagine that if the deceased body hear harinama while going to the cremation camp the jiva will be liberated or will attain Svarga. Therefore, these babajis sing in a very fancy melody and the audience applaud them, giving them some rupees.

This is the babajis's confederation. Now, some of the cyber babajis are trying to become gurus, and are fishing in these waters. OK, this Kali-yuga, no harm!

dasa dasanudasa

Satyaraja dasa

Everyone knows that the fruit of the so-called Sarsvata parampara, AKA ISKCON is a den of iniquity, wherein there is not even basic humanity. Even the so-called karmis are shocked by the lack of morality and their own standards of conduct are superior with regards to kindness towards fellow human beings. They want to call themselves followers of bhakti yoga, without even a basic understanding of love even in its most material manifestation.

Ask anyone that ever spent time within that institution and they will all tell you that members are not adequately fed, clothed or given basic medical care. Even homeless shelters in American cities can do that much for people.

Satyaraja..

Seems to have consumed way too much sweet-rice over the weekend!

I'll be back later (family stuff) and have some fun (without being toxic in my response)

;^)

Guest guest

OK Jijaji, no ofenses are taken.

We posted some points on Srila Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada's mission on the thread named "Beware of party spirity", so we are waiting for your comments, and hope we all can have a high class of discussion, as our objetive (pure raganuga-bhakti) is the same.

Satyaraj: Why his sudden venom towards all babajis? Are you now saying that even Gaura Kishore Das Baba and others that are affiliated with Gaudiya Math are also bogus? You get more extreme all the time, brother!

Originally posted by jndas:

There were a couple babaji's in ISKCON. For example, there was a devotee who was diagnosed with a temrinal disease. He was only supposed to have a few months to live. He went to Prabhupada and said, give me babaji initiation. Prabhupada didn't want to, but after the disciple continued to push for it Prabhupada agreed. He went to Radhakunda and chanted a little while, and then guess what? He didn't die! When he realized he wasn't actually going to die, he went back to the west, got married and lived like an ordinary person.

What was the use of falsely renouncing without inner qualification? When the objects of the senses are again perceptable, we jump for them forgetting Krishna, Rama and all other gods we were worshipping.

There are also plenty (many more) babajis outside iskcon who did similar things. If you really want to be a babaji or a sannyasi, do it internally without showing the external world. Appear as a fallen materialist, while internally engaging in pure Krishna bhajan. Such renunciation will be free from false pride.

As so often happens, my post was misconstrued and tossed back in my face. Allow me to attempt clarification, though why I don't know. First, I do not aspire to be anything, in this or any world, other than Radhika's for which I am depending solely on Her grace (see previous post on another thread). Second, I meant one particular babaji appearing as the next guru/acharya in line within the parampara, also by Her grace. As for my appearing fallen, you'd have to see for yourself. The `illusion` is so close to perfect that it even fools me!

------------------

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna

Krsna Krsna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

If you really want to be a babaji or a sannyasi, do it internally without showing the external world. Appear as a fallen materialist, while internally engaging in pure Krishna bhajan. Such renunciation will be free from false pride.

I should have used the word "we" and not "you", as I wasn't actually meaning you in particular. Posted Image Sorry for the mistake.

There were a couple babaji's in ISKCON. For example, there was a devotee who was diagnosed with a temrinal disease. He was only supposed to have a few months to live. He went to Prabhupada and said, give me babaji initiation. Prabhupada didn't want to, but after the disciple continued to push for it Prabhupada agreed. He went to Radhakunda and chanted a little while, and then guess what? He didn't die! When he realized he wasn't actually going to die, he went back to the west, got married and lived like an ordinary person.

What was the use of falsely renouncing without inner qualification? When the objects of the senses are again perceptable, we jump for them forgetting Krishna, Rama and all other gods we were worshipping.

There are also plenty (many more) babajis outside iskcon who did similar things. If you really want to be a babaji or a sannyasi, do it internally without showing the external world. Appear as a fallen materialist, while internally engaging in pure Krishna bhajan. Such renunciation will be free from false pride.

Originally posted by amanpeter:

Seems to me that it might be just about time for another Babaji to appear in the parampara recognized by ISKCON. Could be exactly what's needed!

That would be cool. Although he would have to become initiated by a Babaji. But to receive babaji-vesa he would have to become properly initiated to begin with.

P D

"As so often happens, my post was misconstrued and tossed back in my face."

That sounds very familiar!

"Allow me to attempt clarification, though why I don't know. First, I do not aspire to be anything, in this or any world, other than Radhika's for which I am depending solely on Her grace (see previous post on another thread). Second, I meant one particular babaji appearing as the next guru/acharya in line within the parampara, also by Her grace. As for my appearing fallen, you'd have to see for yourself. The `illusion` is so close to perfect that it even fools me!"

Since they claim to have a siksa-parampara independent of diksa-connection, why not put for example Sri Ananta das Babaji as the head of ISKCON? That would rule!

P D

Sri Ananta Dasa Babaji would hardly be interested in any affiliation with such an organization, believe me! I think it is lucky enough that he is showing compassion by giving diksa to so many of the ex-ISKCON/GM members that have become disillusioned and feel cheated by the so-called bhagavata parampara. As far as Satyaraj, I think he suffers from severe xenophobia and needs psychiatric help to overcome that condition. Let us pray for him and not incite him further, as we do not want to see him go out and do something violent like those disturbed high school kids here in the U.S. that went on shooting sprees recently. Best that we do not discuss with him directly, just make some comments to try and steer him back to the path of righteousness.