(for the time being ?)

Well now

Your question at hand

Let me see.

Hmmm -

You know, I think,

<u><font color=blue>CR</font><font color=green>EDIBLE</font></u>

is something a CRocodile can eat.

Now if the crocodile eats it all, what will be left as evidence ?

Such is credible evidence

Posted Image

[This message has been edited by talasiga (edited 01-07-2002).]

The arguments given in the claim are so much stretched that, by such kind of arguments, not only Prophet Mohammad but many others can be made to fit the description of Kalki incarnation. I have read articles that say that Baha'ullah (the founder of Bahai religion) was Kalki incarnation.

How is not considering the Prophet as Kalki an insult to Islam? Where is it written in Quran that Prophet Mohammad is Kalki?

According to Anonymous, if we do not consider Prophet Mohammad as Kalki incarnation, then we are deriding Islam. Can't we say, by applying the same logic, that not considering Baha'ullah as Kalki is an insult to Bahai religion. But defintely both Prophet Mohammad and Baha'ullah can not be Kalki.

The article says:

Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other 'kalki

autar' but to embrace Islam and ...

This very clearly shows the motive behind the article.

Bushel is the KalkyavatAr for Afghanistan.

Amerika's been the KalkyavatAr for so many countries.

Mark Twain called Amerika the "Godfather of the Belgium Congo Graveyard."

Any evidence in Mecca 600 A.D. of those complimentary 'close shaves' KalkyavatAr promises all his contemporaries?

In reply to gHari and Avinash, in no way or terms have implied that Mohammed(saw)is the kalki avatar. gHari you have stated:-

He obviously doesn't realize that compared to the Vedas, the Koran and other scriptures are but simple primers to religion, designed for ignorant backwards very sinful peoples for whom the subject of religion is all but beyond their filthy grasp.

For such cheaters act not by the will of the living God, Allah, who would live in their hearts, but rather they act on their own mind's juggling of scripture in order to satisfy their own attachments and to glorify their own selves. Their empty hearts listen not. They miss the message of Mohammed (may Allah bless him) entirely. Allah is not so cheap. He is great; give Him His greatness. Stop trying to steal it for yourself.

There is only one God. Find Allah first, and save yourself all this wasted strife and embarrassment to Him and yourself.

Why have you contradicted yourself?

To answer your question in relation to the Kalki Avatar,this is an incredulous story more fictitious than marshians and i most certainly do not believe the orginal article. Hinduism is very a difficult subject to investigate thoroughly to no uncertain terms.

It would also like to thank everyone for their views and opinions.

I believe that Allah is the one true God and Mohammed is the messenger of Allah.

It is more important and vital to realise the fact of ones creation and that is to worship devoutly the one true God, Allah.

[This message has been edited by Anonymous (edited 01-09-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Anonymous (edited 01-09-2002).]

Anonymous,

It is good that you worship God by His name, Allah. Say His name often. But please do not kill us because we know Him by many other names which describe His unlimited qualities and pastimes. He is the same worshipable God.

The prophet Jesus knew Him by other names, and of course, we hear of the 99 names of Allah. Find Allah, the Primal causeless Person, and you will know Krishna, and the Vedas.

gHari

Anonymous: ... and i most certainly do not believe the orginal article.

Those who responded to you also do not believe in the article. Then why were you saying that no one could disprove the article?

If one also agrees man is still in a degenerate state of suffering a millenium so later and enlightenment remains the exception rather than the rule how can it be so that the beings in question were the Sampurna Avatar?

The proof of the pudding is the pudding.

[This message has been edited by Dharma (edited 01-10-2002).]

This is really the age of quarrel.Keep yourself away from Maya!She is very powerful indeed but still subordinate to the Lord.Pray,chant and be happy!Realize that you are a spirit soul and all this is dream,imaginary.

God bless

Dharmaji: not to appear tangential, but u do know:

"The Proof of the Pudding's Truly in the Pasting."

To put up Rathayatra posters midnights before, we'd annually use white flour pudding to paste those paper JagannAth Festival posters over any & all reachable billboards only to inform the tamogun public at large in a small way of their Supreme Lord's nearby & soon-to-be appearance.

Kalki & Mohammed may have Their qualitative similarities.

Y not? Like Father like Son. Well I'll be a son of a gun.

I was doing a search at words were "prabhupada cremation".An extremely disturbing site came up at no.4 or something propoganding misleading false info about ISKCON and Prabhupada!

I got so much angry I couldn't tell.We should refrain ourselves from such kind of offensive material,not favourable for devotional creeper.

God bless all

Famous Hindu Scholar, Pandit Ved Prakash

The first & basic bull shit!! There is no famous hindu scholar by that name. Some Muslim have used a pseudonym. Did he become famous in the muslim circles after printing the nasty stuff? There is no reason why he shouldn't.

This shows how much R&D the muslims in India are conducting to convert Hindus who have no religious understanding.

And out of everyone - Mohammed!! Give me a break.

abhi

Abhi-jit (noon): Mohammed was obviously empowered by God to begin yet another religious line:

however transcendental or mundane..

however sattvik, rajasik or tamasik.

ZrIla Bv NArAyan Mhrj has categorized them amongst mAyAvAdIs:

"God has no FormAllah has no Body"

And as we all know (thanks to a soberer Dean Martin):

You're no-body till some-body loves you."

Guest guest

the fact is that Muhammad must have read all the book ie Bible Torah Hindus book Zoaroasters Parsis and then he claimed himself to be a messenger from these books.i certainly cannot understand how can these words came into various scriptures of other religions.i said to a muslim on internet that Muhammad must have written Quran and other things by himself but he replied that Quran is so much difficult to produce that arabic christians continuosly tried to make another quranic verse but they were not able to do so and not even Muhammad himself was able to do so and there is also a challenge in quran about reproducing another verse and there is not even a single grammatical mistake in arabic quran but also there are about thousands of scientific verses in quran which are all correct like bigbang astronomy embryology . . how can this be man they also proved that in every human lungs there is written "there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet" and Allah in every right hand please reply how to answer them cos they have really caused destruction on internet from these facts my email is jinkmu@

Guest guest

liers! how can you state this wrong since it is from your own people .not only you(hindus)but rest of the world is also trying to prove islam wrong why dont you prove any thing of quran wrong or delete the prophecies in other religions.(this is the time that when you will die ,you will surely have to answer what you were used to worship besides Allah and you will have to follow your gods upto hell fire surely your gods will not be able to save you hahahaaa! bulshits if i m false try to find yourself what christians and jew are continuously doing over internet

Some people forcibly try to interprete Quran to show that it is highly scientific. There was a thread in this forum in which this was discussed. I will find it and post here.

Guest guest

I AM SHOCKED MUSLIM PRODUCED ABOUT THREE THOUSANDS OF SCIENTIFIC,PHYSICAL, AND SACRED WRITINGS FACTS FOR THE CLAIM OF THEIR TRUTHFULNESS.THEY ALSO CLAIM THAT IF RAM KRISHNA BUDHA WERE MAYBE ONLY SENT AS MESSENGERS TO PREACH THE ONENESS OF BHAGWAN AND TO DISAPROVE HIS IMAGES THEY SAY WHAT EVER NAME YOU CAN CALL YOU GOD TO HIM BELONGS MOST BEAUTIFULL NAMES AND THEY CLAIM THAT ALL HINDUS ARE GOING TO HELL BECAUSE THEY WORSHIP OTHER GODS BECAUSE HINDUS SCRIPTURES FORBIDS OTHER GODS TO BE WORSHIPPED ESP ZAKIR NAIK HE HAS CREATED A MESS.I SAW THE FACTS THEY WERE TOTALLY CORRECT NOT EVEN A SINGLE WORD HE SAID WAS FALSE

I DONT UNDERSTAND WETHER TO BELIEVE INT IT OR NOT.YOU BELOW? THE HINDU SCHOLAR YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT ONLY HIMSELF BUT WITH ABOUT TEN PEOPLES HE CLEARIFIED THE FACT I AM REALLY IN A SERIOUS TROUBLE (DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IF ITS TRUE AND CERTAINLY IT IS I CAN DENY ONE OR 2 BUT THEY HAVE CREATED A MOUNTAIN.

Guest guest

you cannot easily resist it you have to face 2000+ muslim claims

Guest guest

a pakistani company named h4tech(animation studio) will produce a cd rom which will produce a cdrom which will challenge all non-muslims and maybe will give about 1 lakh rupees whoever proves single fact wrong in qura hadith hindu and other scriptures and writings in our body.they will give it freely to millions worldwide which will contain 3000s of facts i saw the web graphics believe me it was unbelieveable beautiful presentation.

Guest guest

One only has to contemplate:

As a non-muslim, I will apparently burn in Hell for eternity. If your "God" is such a cruel, vindictive animal, why should I bother with Him?

No thank you, I will rather perish with Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, Agastyar etc. They are much better company than the murderer Mohammed.

Guest guest

Such strong powerful words thrown at the face of false egoism."Truth spoken consciecely(sp) is real eloquence"