IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
preeya0073

I want to believe in Kalki bhagwan

Rate this topic

I have been having health problems lately..everybody in my family believes in kalki bhagwan ....but i never used to believe in him ..but now i want to believe him and want him to free me of this health problems. and i am also chanting mantra 21 times twice daily ..i am just so desperate to seek his blessings and for him to solve my problem. Can somebody tell me any miracles that you have experienced ?

<font size="5">Srimad Bhagavatam.</font>

<font color="red"> SB: 2.7.2 </font color> www.vedabase.net PURPORT A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

In order to guard against the invention of unauthorized incarnations of God by the fanciful, less intelligent persons, the name of the father of the bona fide incarnation is also mentioned in the authorized revealed scriptures. No one, therefore, can be accepted as an incarnation of the Lord if his father’s name, as well as the name of the village or place in which he appears, is not mentioned by the authorized scriptures. In the Bhagavata Purana the name of the Kalki incarnation, which is to take place in almost four hundred thousand years, is mentioned along with the name of His father and the name of the village in which He will appear. A sane man, therefore, does not accept any cheap edition of an incarnation without reference to the authorized scriptures.

<font color="red">SB.1.3.25 </font color> www.vedabase.net TRANSLATION A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas, the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Visnu Yuga. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers.

PURPORT

Here is another foretelling of the advent of Lord Kalki, the incarnation of Godhead. He is to appear at the conjunction of the two yugas, namely at the end of Kali-yuga and the beginning of Satya-yuga. The cycle of the four yugas, namely Satya, Treta, Dvapara and Kali, rotates like the calendar months. The present Kali-yuga lasts 432,000 years, out of which we have passed only 5,000 years after the Battle of Kurukñetra and the end of the regime of King Pariksit. So there are 427,000 years balance yet to be finished. Therefore at the end of this period, the incarnation of Kalki will take place, as foretold in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. The name of His father, Viñëu Yaçä, a learned brahmana, and the village Çambhala are also mentioned. As above mentioned, all these foretellings will prove to be factual in chronological order. That is the authority of Srimad-Bhägavatam.

___

This is only way to accept an incarnation, through Guru Sadhu and Sastra. Unless it is mentioned like this how will we know? Anybody could come and say He is an incarnation. But who will show you His Personal Vishnu Form? Nobody will..

Guest guest

nor should you pay attention to govindaram.

Neither of them have had any direct experience of Truth, and thus are totally dependent upon scripture.

I haven't experienced the Truth yet, though I have read books of people who have, and my own aunt has received shaktipat from one of the people who have experienced Truth.

In any case, I would say the only thing to do is keep chanting and put your whole heart and soul into it, and you will probably get better eventually. Of course, you should also go to a doctor if you haven't, but otherwise, just chant and meditate.

Either that, or you'll have to go to Kalki bhagavan personally to see if he can help you. I don't know if he's genuine, but he might be able to help in some way.

Of course, you should also pray to whatever form of God you have a strong affinity to.

Guest guest

"This is only way to accept an incarnation, through Guru Sadhu and Sastra. Unless it is mentioned like this how will we know? Anybody could come and say He is an incarnation. But who will show you His Personal Vishnu Form? Nobody will.. "

They may call themselves guru, avatar, or any number of things, it doesn't change who they are.

And your idea that scripture provides the only path to recognizing a true incarnation is foolish. For one, you don't know if the author of the prediction is genuinely realized. Secondly, you don't know if the future is static or dynamic, that is, whether the future possibilities fluctuate with our present actions and thus is changeable. Thirdly, you don't even know if you are interpreting the scriptures correctly because you AREN'T realized. Nor do you know if Prabhupada is realized, or he was just a great devotee of God who was just dependent on scriptures and his understanding of them for spiritual knowledge.

And your idea that scripture provides the only path to recognizing a true incarnation is foolish.

__

Yes that is why incarnations are ten a penny nowadays, everywhere you look there is one. Loitering on the streets. Scripture is actually the only proof. Plus Bhagavatam is recognized all over India. And if you goto any sampradaya they will tell you who's bogus or not.

Ps. For you kind information, Prabhupada has a Guru whom he followed. And His Guru followed His Guru all the way back to Krishna. This is the Bhagavatam Parampara System. Vedya Vysasa is also included somewhere in this system. May seem a bit far feteched, but we do have a spiritual line. Which is not unlike Islam who had thier system as well.

Krishna mentions is Bhagavad-gita that this system was broken so He came again. This is the list, some names are not included ONLy the most prominent names are mentioned.

Bhagavad-gita 4.2 [www.vedabase.net]

This supreme science was thus received through the chain of disciplic succession, and the saintly kings understood it in that way. But in course of time the succession was broken, and therefore the science as it is appears to be lost.

disciplic succession:

<font color="red">1. Sri Krishna, </font color> 2. Brahma, 3. Narada, 4. Vyasa, 5. Madhva, 6. Padmanabha, 7. Nrihari, 8. Madhava, 9. Akshobhya, 10. Jayatirtha, 11. Jnanasindhu, 12. Purusottama, 13. Vidyanidhi, 14. Rajendra, 15. Jayadharma, 16. Purusottama, 17. Vyasatirtha, 18. Laksmipati, 19. Madhavendra Puri, 20. Isvara Puri (Advaita, Nityananda) 21. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, 22. (Svarupa, Sanatana) Rupa, 23.(Jiva) Raghunath, 24. Krishna dasa, 25. Narottama, 26. Visvanatha, 27. (Baladeva.) Jagannatha, 28. (Bhaktivinode) Gaura-kisora, 29. Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, 30. Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta.

Guest guest

I have been having health problems lately..everybody in my family believes in kalki bhagwan ....but i never used to believe in him ..but now i want to believe him and want him to free me of this health problems. and i am also chanting mantra 21 times twice daily ..i am just so desperate to seek his blessings and for him to solve my problem. Can somebody tell me any miracles that you have experienced ?

Just chanting some made up mantra 21 times a day won't help your health problem at all. To burn away past karma requires dedication and sincerity, no short cut method. Worship Hanuman and your sickness will go, but the sacrifice isn't small:

nasai roga harai saba pira japata nirantara hanumata bira

All diseases will be destroyed for the person who performs nirantara hanuman japa. So the question is whether you are really that much interested to perform nirantara japa, unending and constant.

Everything is in the name of Bhagavan, but we don't actually want Bhagavan therefore we get little result. Otherwise one time chanting Rama's name is enough to change the universe.

Guest guest

Me and my family are chanting Amma bhagwan's mantra, and we have seen the diference. Now things work out easily for us than before.I have just read abt some debate going on is kalki a GOD.The mantra worked for us.What ever we desire comes true.Good health, good wealth, happiness all around, what else one wants.

Do it with all faith and i m sure it will work for you.

Initially i was also not sure of it, but then all the time it works for me, so now i m firm believer.

if u realy want to meet god

if u interested u mail me on amit_sat@rediffmail.com

i m not from any panth,,,

im an engineer,,, doesn.t believe in propogenda..

thr r actually very few days in incarnation of bhagvaan kalki...mail me

"I feel sad for those who are still associated with this cult & those who are joining them newly. Now they have started approaching page3guys as well; Reaching bollywood & filmstars is offcourse a medium for earning bounty. I regret my experience where I was associated blindly for 5 long years from 1995 to 2000 where I saw all the tragic events in my life. (Main reason being the monks & followers told that you need not worship anyother God as he is the sachidananda & the 10<SUP>th</SUP> Incarnation of Vishnu; we (our family acted foolish by ignoring our ancestral Gods) (Ancestral Diety etc)). First instance was my father expired, one of my sister became a schizophrenic & another sister of mine got married & separated during this time & my mother lost her vision (right eye) due to a glaucoma but nothing could be done & lastly I also did not have a good job in life where I was longing for the same alongwith my family wellbeing and that was the main reason for coming to this cult; I regret for meeting the people who introduced me to this cult . I with full frustration threw all this photos & anything associated with him on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Year="2001" Day="31" Month="12">31<SUP>st</SUP> December 2001</st1:date>. I really started see a positive side on my life now. I am really happy to state that I am out of it now & self employed currently owning a company. I request people to not blindly go by words or speech. All the so called “experience” is a bogus. I really really regret those 5 years which I have lost if the same is back I think I can achieve much move in my life"

I feel sad for those who are still associated with this cult & those who are joining them newly. Now they have started approaching page3guys as well; Reaching bollywood & filmstars is offcourse a medium for earning bounty. I regret my experience where I was associated blindly for 5 long years from 1995 to 2000 where I saw all the tragic events in my life. (Main reason being the monks & followers told that you need not worship anyother God as he is the sachidananda & the 10<SUP>th</SUP> Incarnation of Vishnu; we (our family acted foolish by ignoring our ancestral Gods) (Ancestral Diety etc)). First instance was my father expired, one of my sister became a schizophrenic & another sister of mine got married & separated during this time & my mother lost her vision (right eye) due to a glaucoma but nothing could be done & lastly I also did not have a good job in life where I was longing for the same alongwith my family wellbeing and that was the main reason for coming to this cult; I regret for meeting the people who introduced me to this cult . I with full frustration threw all this photos & anything associated with him on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Year="2001" Day="31" Month="12">31<SUP>st</SUP> December 2001</st1:date>. I really started see a positive side on my life now. I am really happy to state that I am out of it now & self employed currently owning a company. I request people to not blindly go by words or speech. All the so called “experience” is a bogus. I really really regret those 5 years which I have lost if the same is back I think I can achieve much move in my life.

hi preeyoo7 how are you, let me tell you there is only only one god, or you can say that there is only only one supereme in universe, there are are many names of that supereme power.that is a good way to remember him by chanting mantra, but he is only one (by the the reference of rigveda) and also by physically,so why should'n you concentarte on him by one name and by one supereme power,moreover you also change your nature towards people around you,just be kind and genuine to people around,be truthfull and honest towards god and people around you and after that ask god anything you want, and make your thinking that he is the only one that can help me out and then see how he gets you rid of you by your problem, i am also die heart worshoper of lord SHRI RAM , in my early life i am also worships every god,but afterwards i realise that i can concentrate only in lord SHRI RAM that does'nt mean that i am repecting other god and goddess,for that we all have to study our relegion briefly, ours is vast culture and thinking

thank you

if you have any sort of doubt regarding my thought you can contact me at my email id which is mark_gagan@.co.uk

hi preeyoo7 how are you, let me tell you there is only only one god, or you can say that there is only only one supereme in universe, there are are many names of that supereme power.that is a good way to remember him by chanting mantra, but he is only one (by the the reference of rigveda) and also by physically,so why should'n you concentarte on him by one name and by one supereme power,moreover you also change your nature towards people around you,just be kind and genuine to people around,be truthfull and honest towards god and people around you and after that ask god anything you want, and make your thinking that he is the only one that can help me out and then see how he gets you rid of you by your problem, i am also die heart worshoper of lord SHRI RAM , in my early life i am also worships every god,but afterwards i realise that i can concentrate only in lord SHRI RAM that does'nt mean that i am repecting other god and goddess,for that we all have to study our relegion briefly, ours is vast culture and thinking

thank you

if you have any sort of doubt regarding my thought you can contact me at my email id which is mark_gagan@.co.uk

How interesting.

Does this man charge much money? What sampradaya is he in? What scriptural basis is there for his being Kalki, and who is it that made this claim initially? He seems to have captured your heart so I would be interested to hear what oyu have to say as his devotee.

Simply saying that you have some extra material wealth is not sufficient. The Visnu tattva do nto descend for the purpose of giving people money, they descend to annihalate the miscreants and to restore dharma. In Sri Kalki's case it is for the purpose of annihalating the demoniac class. How does this Kalki Bagavan propose to do this? All avatars are written in Sastra, and Sastra is infallible.

EDIT: I have found for myself the sayings of this man, and clearly he does not claim to be the Avatar Kalki, but has his own concoction of what an avatar is, and has 'come to accept' the title of Kalki. This is the kind of nonsense that turns people into maoists.