IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Evil Spirit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I want to ask about my uncle. We found out from mataji that some body has feed him something through which he has got some evil spirit. He is always scared, can not sleep at night and many other things. The mataji said that it has done for the 10 years and 7 years have been passed now he only has three years. and she can not help because from 7 yrs, the evil spirit has become really strong. Does any one know about any resolution for this kind of situation.

Please help.

Thanks

Guest guest

Go to Sarangpur in Gujrat district. Hanumanji temple there! Defo sort it out! They deal wit that with prayers devotuion and mantra.

Guest guest

wow! so this is real, actual, not fake stuff huh?

yes, goign to temple and a HANUMAN one sounds good!!!

Guest guest

hiii take him to dhyani swami at swaminarayan temple in ghandhinagar, gujarat..

Guest guest

I've decided to go on an enlightment quest to Sarangpur Mandir, I'm 24 years of age and I've been to the temple from around the age of 3 years.

Every time I go to India I have to go to the temple.

I want to walk to the temple from Naiad to Sarangpur Mandir, which is around 260km. This will take around 5 days to reach there.

I'm not very religious, I drink alcohol and smoke but I have so much love to Hanuman that I would like to do this as this would be such a test.

Would any body be able to give me a Internet link to the mandir so I am able to judge the quest.

I've decided that this will be achived before the New Year.

Is any body able to help

Jai Hanuman

Is this evil spirit feeding off your uncle's energy. I think you may have put that in your post. If this spirit is the same as what has attacked me before chanting Krishna's name or another mantra has helped a lot. Last time it attacked me I just said Lord Krishna's name and it backed off.;)