IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To partition or not

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Alright, here I am sick of these idiots defaming Gandhiji. This man literally gave his life to the country and we repay him with curses. How can he be anti Hindu, sure he followed more Jain beliefs but who said the Jains are anti Hindu? Ok to partition subject. Pakistan and Bangladesh each have a population greater than all of Russia. Their population is overwhelmingly Muslim. In 20 years Indian subcontinent will be majority Muslim. Now imagine all those Muslims in a un divided India. Will India still be secular then. Don't you guys think we are better of with Pakistan and Bangladesh to house the Muslims?

Mahatma Gandhi didn't support the partitioning and wanted both Muslims and Hindus to live together in harmony. I cannot blame him for hoping such - GOOD MEN will have the same wishs for all people and Mahatma is a good man.

I have no idea why so many people doesn't like Mahatma ... matter a fact, if this man lived 2,000 years ago among Hebrews, he could easily be held as a prophets since he has ALL the characteristics of a prophet except for one - he is not a direct descendant of Abraham (from Father's side).

Mistakes which Indian Government did after Mahatma's time like following American Government's style of rule instead of rediscovering Hindusm was NOT Mahatma's mistake nor do he needs to be cursed for it.

If Indians NOW want to curse anyone ... go and curse your politicians who kissing up to Muslims and Christians. Don't insult Hindus and among you.

Vedas said society should respect and promote Kyastrians - and as far as I could see, a man armed with a stick and determination against hordes of armed men have spirit and determinations of a Kyastria.

we are better off only when we purge islam out of every muslims of Bharat.

By giving our land to the muslims, we lost freedom to go in their country and check what they are cooking against us. we cannot stop them. in Bharat we have legal right to go in any muslim neighborhood and see what they are doing (unfortunately even police are not going in some muslim neighborhodds in Bharat. That has to change.)