IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

soul test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

i have a small doubt. i asked a lot of people. i hope i will get answer.

one person is going to die in half an hour.

if that person is kept in 50 centimeter thinkness glass container. do you know what happens to his soul after his death.

You try it and come back here and tell us all. May be find someone close to you who you are sure will die in half and hour than get a get a glass container as thick as 50cm than see what happens. Aren't you being sarcastic? Can you for that matter would permit your loved one to be put into a glass box before his soul leaves the body? What human being would do such an experiment. Are you testing GOD?

Do it if you dare. I know may be you are an atheist or may be you are a Christian who does not believe in the soul or its transmigration into another body after death. Simple theory why don't you seal your nose, ears, mouth and butt hole and see the result. May be than you will know the result to your doubt.

Guest guest

move to another body once its former body is deceased. It does stay in a heaven or hell for a period of time before it comes back.

In any case, isn't a soul made of pure light? And glass cannot trap light. I think only a black hole can trap light, which is odd.

If God and the soul are pure light, how can it be trapped in a black hole? Wouldn't black holes be more powerful than God then?

Guest guest

move to another body once its former body is deceased. It does stay in a heaven or hell for a period of time before

it comes back.

IS ABOUVE STATEMENT IS CORRECT?

TELL ME WHO FOUND THAT FACT AND WHEN?

YOU SAID , SOUL IS A LIGHT . TELL ME HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM SUN LIGHT?

I WILL CHANGE MY TEST CONDITIONS LITTLE BIT.

IF ANY DYING PERSON KEPT IN A GLASS CHAMBER COATED WITH THICK DARK BLACK PAINT, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIS SOUL?

Actually, the world that we see is only a 3D (3 dimensional) world. Actually, there are many more dimensions. How many, I dont know.

When you cover the body with thick glass with black paint, what we are doing, is to soround the 3 dimensions, but the sould can escape using 4th dimension or 5th or 6th...

Example

=======

For example, imagine you are creature living in 2D world. and your entire universe lies in a plane (say table top). Now one creature in this world draws a circle of very thick permiter with blakc ink and thinks that he has sorround it COMPLETELY (because he is not aware of 3rd dimension, which is up and down). Now when the other creature dies, the soul can espcape using up or down direction.

Same holds true for our 3D world as well. These are my views.

Guest guest

can you explain how the soul attaches to your body and how it leaves your body?

in your view in what dimension it comes and what dimention it goes.

In my opinion, the soul is created by matter, but once created, the soul does not depend on matter for its existence. It's like: you come from your mother, but even when your mother has passed away, you still exist. You don't need your mother to exist. It's the same thing with matter and the soul. Matter is the mother of the soul. But the soul goes on existing without the help of matter.

I have no reason to suppose that matter has a beginning. And I have a reason to suppose that matter is eternal: the reason is that this hypothesis is simpler. In fact, if matter has a beginning, this raises new questions: what existed before? And how did matter come into existence? On the contrary, if we hold that matter is eternal, we avoid these questions.

But God too is eternal.

Guest guest

"move to another body once its former body is deceased. It does stay in a heaven or hell for a period of time before

it comes back.

IS ABOUVE STATEMENT IS CORRECT?

TELL ME WHO FOUND THAT FACT AND WHEN?

YOU SAID , SOUL IS A LIGHT . TELL ME HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM SUN LIGHT?

I WILL CHANGE MY TEST CONDITIONS LITTLE BIT.

IF ANY DYING PERSON KEPT IN A GLASS CHAMBER COATED WITH THICK DARK BLACK PAINT, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIS SOUL?"

First off, even in the Mahabharata there is an incident of someone descending from heaven to reincarnate in another body to mate with Ganga. Heaven is not considered to be a final resting place in Hinduism and most other Eastern religions, merely a place of temporary rest.

And there is more circumstantial evidence from near death experiences to support this idea. Take a look at www.near-death.com and read its various accounts of near death experiences.

As for the soul being pure light, every yogi says the Self is self-luminous, it is pure light. If the Self transcends time and space, and if time "stops" at light speed, the speed at which light obviously travels, then light can be in the past present and future at once, and thus it is omniscient, so it might satisfy at least one of the conditions for being what a soul is.

It's just an idea. I don't know if the soul is truly of the same nature as sunlight. I doubt that very much actually. The soul is considered to be a fragment of God, so its nature should be Sat Cit Ananda, just like God's is considered to be. Eternal, Consciousness, Bliss. Perhaps the light that yogis are talking about is spiritual light, an energy that is subtler and possibly extra-dimensional, beyond our ordinary perception.

It may be ths source of matter, it is the subtlest element that shapes who we are. The soul, according to scriptures is encased in increasingly denser layers, eventually bringing us down to the 3-dimensional plane of existence. Our task is to free ourselves from this 3-dimensional plane of existence and realize our subtlest form of being, which is pure spiritual energy, pure spiritual light.

In any case, I would be curious about the ethical issues regarding your so-called experiment: don't you think it's inhumane to encase a dying man in a glass test chamber, especially one coated with thick black paint in an effort to capture his SOUL????

Also, it seems to me you are the ignorant one, as you seem to be designing an experiment without the slightest clue of what you're testing. You haven't even seemed to define what the soul is!

Guest guest

I don't think matter is eternal. Energy may be eternal, the pure unpotentiated state of matter. Energy in every dimension that it exists. Or perhaps consciousness which might have spawned energy is eternal.

I find no reason to think that matter is the subtlest of the subtle, because it is not. E=mc^2. Why do you choose to exclude energy as the origin of matter? The argument logically should go beyond matter, but the question should be: is ENERGY the logical end to our speculation? Or is there something extradimensional which we can't perceive as the origin of energy and matter altogether? If that is God, what came before God? If that is Consciousness (could be the same as God, depends on how you define these terms), what came before consciousness?