IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Must a hindu marry virginal?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have to find this out for school, but my reearch in the internet wasn`t succesfull. so I need your help!

thanks in advance

Guest guest

Madhav

I concur with ur posting. No religion says u shld marry a non virgin girl. This has more to do with the personal discipline than the religion the person belongs. Atleast according to me this topic sounds very stupid to me.

Guest guest

Are Christians supposed to marry only non virgins ask whether its true for Jews and Muslims. Asking this question only for Hindus is not proper ethics. Your teacher should know this .

All religions are strict on this matter. Viriginity is something very important to every women/girl and only to be explored by a man who holds her hand in marriage. In this kali yug be it a young girl or a maiden is in danger of being raped by sex hunger animals. Everyday all over the world we hear cases of gang rape of maidens and even married women. Religions have nothing to do with it but this crime is commited by men of low moral and indicipline nature. So, please tell your teacher to refrain from such question focusing only on one religion.