IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

re:how to remove and evil eye

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the correct way to"nazar utarna".I remember doing something with mustard oil but I am not sure.Can someone provide some guidelines.

Thanks

Guest guest

how to remove an evil eye? obtain higher knowledge. the psychological effects will be present for people who believe in that sort of thing, much like voodoo. dont believe it? it can't harm you then. chant gayatri mantra whenever possible, maybe this will help you.

Guest guest

Hello,

This question has nothing to do with ignorance but BELIEFS,and each person has certain beliefs that has meaning for that person.You follow these beliefs cause they do not harm yourslef or anyone else.Do you consider the concept of fasting "ignorance" too?

This is a place where you have questions doubts and discuss that with everyone.If you cannot help making useful and meaningful suggestions that "give up" advising.

Thanks

Guest guest

Hey, I know whole procedure of how to do 'nazar utarna". If you want to know, give me your email address, I will send it to your email.

Guest guest

Hey,

Why cant you lemme know the process here?

thats what this place is meant for right???

thanks

Guest guest

i come from a very so called modern family who use to belive only in karmas, but sometimes in life you can't get answers no matter how logical you are. I will give a personal to explain this "nazar lagna" and " narzar utarna". My sister started getting high fever on every monday morning on regular basis.We have treated her medically for almost a year with no result. Doctors reports were also normal. Then one day we were visited by our old house mate who when saw my sister was sick was suprised and checked that she was even sick the last time when she visited. Then we told her. On that she said to my mother that she thinks that my sister got an evil eye from some bad person. Ki nazar lag gayi hai. which we never believed. But she insisted that she will utaro the nazar as it costs nothing.In that case we agreed as she insisted ,she did this by coming on monday only for continously 9 mondays and after then my sister got better. who can provide explaination to such things. Please note that in whole year we have tried 3-4 docters already with no results. There are many things in life that are called supertitions but everyone will agree with them sooner or later. It just the matter of time.

Guest guest

I Totally agree with you.There are somethings for which there are no answers they just exist and such things happen in life that make us believe in them.

Guest guest

Indian yogis and Tibetan magus indulge in long training and get the gift known as Vashitva that helps them tame and even kill wild animals. Consummate animal trainers say they can stop animals with a glance only and pronounce no words at that.

of the Wave Information Technologies Institute, Vladimir Hokkanen, says that a glance can be really murderous or at least health-destructive. Indeed, numerous experiments proved that the human glance is a source of a strong biological impulse. Eyes emit emanation of high frequency and thus can affect other people. This explains why many of us can sense an intent look of a person following us.

A member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Biology Grant Demirchoglyan, says that like any unique optoelectronic system the human eye both receives and emits signals. The return radiation going from the eye is the short-wave one and thus can be as penetrating as X-rays or a laser. It may influence the central nervous system, the brain and the whole body in general. If experts tentatively prove that the power of human eyes is of the same nature as that of a laser, we will have to believe that fictitious characters able to burn a human being to ashes actually exist.

Guest guest

Hey, I know whole procedure of how to do 'nazar utarna". If you want to know, give me your email address, I will send it to your email.

please send to me also

thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the correct way to"nazar utarna".I remember doing something with mustard oil but I am not sure.Can someone provide some guidelines.

Thanks

I think the best way is to become a sincere devotee of a powerful Ishta-devata

that you choose like Vishnu, Rama, Krishna, Hanuman, Shiva, Durga or Ganesh.

Seek the guidance of a guru or temple priest representing that deity about the

best way to do that.

Namaskaram... Effects of evil eye do exist. Often referred to as Drishti and usually affect certain individuals more so than others. There are number of ways to remove, depending on the person. Here are one or two that I know of :

[1] Take fist of rough sea salt and turn 3 times clockwise around the affected person. Then leave in small bowel of water and make sure that person does not look the same bowel.

By time salt disappears, effect should be reduced or gone.

[2] Take half a coconut, 1 broomstick and piece of camphor.

Light the camphor on coconut, and turn around affected person 3 times clockwise fashion with broomstick. After doing this, take the coconut and broomstick and leave in a junction of 3 roads [choose area that you do not drive past daily].

Hope this is of some help.

Hi,

Please will you send me the details of how to do nazar utarna please?

Thanks very much!

plzzz email me the whole method to remove the effect of evil eye....i urgently need it...plz reply asap..

I too completely agree. There are so many things people believe in but just dont have an explanation. God is one of them. Astrology could be another one. I am not fanatic about any but I believe in both. An astrologer once told me that if your janam kundli is very strong, you will generally not impacted by the evel eye and if you do, it wont be for too long.

Also, if believing in something makes you do good deeds, or controll your bad behavor then why not. Killing ants is not a crime but you would have seen people specifically preach that "Paap Lagega" or its evil to do that and that God wont like this act.

Guest Anki

Hi Guest_guest " please please let me know how to do Nazar utarna " as we r facing big problems in our life . My husband' s (family bussiness) 50 year old bussiness has come to an end it is almost shut down . We did love marriage n we were the best buddies but now he don't understand anything . He understands everything but don't know why cnt tk actions please guys help me.