IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Arjuna

Bala and Atibala Mantra

Rate this topic

What is night for all beings is the time of awakening for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for all beings is night for the introspective sage. [bG 2:69]

I think when it stated that night for all being is time for awakening for self-controlled, it is like what Gautama Buddha did.

In state of ignorance (night), the trully self-controlled one will know why people suffer as they do and become enlightnent due to others' suffering.

Some people don't understand that humans suffer not because some jins, Satan, demons etc but due to their own ignorance and attachments (as stated in Gita), so when they see other who in this state suffer, they will remember what state in the Gita and understand what they did not in other times.

But some people, due to influence of their own false belief, come to believe that living in a world which has false sense of peace is meaningful existence.

Japan in late 1800s is a good example. It pushed aside all its tradition and heritage to chase after technology and modernization (as what India doing now), think that such nation will be strong, peaceful and prospers. But what happened? They almost lost their identity and themselves.

Dear all,

Jai Shree Sadashiv,

You can get complete information about Bala-Atibala OR say Balatibala Mantra/Mahavidya from Shree Sadashiv Ashram, Motera, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad

As per my knowledge, this might be the only ashram on this earth, where you can learn Balatibala Mahavidya. This vidya is for those people, who are not after money, fame, power etc., but wants to love each and every soul of the whole universe, At present books are in Gujarati language, but if you are still interested, i will translet the meaning of mantra in english with help of ashram or you can directly contact them.

Blessed be all ever and every where.

Jagruti Desai

Dear all,

Jai Shree Sadashiv,

You can get complete information about Bala-Atibala OR say Balatibala Mantra/Mahavidya from Shree Sadashiv Ashram, Motera, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad

As per my knowledge, this might be the only ashram on this earth, where you can learn Balatibala Mahavidya. This vidya is for those people, who are not after money, fame, power etc., but wants to love each and every soul of the whole universe, At present books are in Gujarati language, but if you are still interested, i will translet the meaning of mantra in english with help of ashram or you can directly contact them.

Blessed be all ever and every where.

Jagruti Desai

Namaskar and Jai Shree Sadashiv Jagrutiben and all readers

I am interested to know the name of the Gujarati book published by Shree Sadashiv ashram on Balatibala mantra please.

I lived in Sabarmati in the childhood and young age and visited in ashram and homa etc regularly many years ago when Bapu's ashram was just beginning.

Please let me know the name of the book and where can I buy it? Is there any:pray: e-book from ashram that we can buy? Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay Maataji.