IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi astrology is completely wrong

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I do not know whether this Nadi Astrology is true or not. But I am getting a kin interest in this after reading more about Nadi shastra. I have Visited three Nadi Centres one in Pune and two in Mumbai. The first wen I visited to Pune, I wasnt atall shocked coz he asked me few questions but was not able to find my leaf den he directly asked me my mother and fathers names and found a leaf which he read. He didnt give me much info about my past but predicted all future thats y I doubt should be believed or not. The second and third time Nadi experience was quite satisfying as my past was also told by dem correctly. One thing I noticed in every Nadi reading that in general all told me my present time isnt well and I have Vivah dosha which needs to be done parihar on and I should not take marriage decision in a hurry or early till I complete 25 years age.

Now My problem is that I have got a guy who has few exact qualities described by one nadi reader but I have to take decision about him NOW and I am yet to complete my 25 years age. I am not very sure about this guy whether he is the one niether I too much like this guy so that I can ignore Nadi and proceed with final decision to marry dis guy.

I was even told that if I take decision before 25 years age that marriage or relation will break.. and also that I have 2 marraige kundali so take marriage decision late and properly. I am told that at 26-27age I will get my guy.

Now m in perfect dilemma as to whom to believe coz my parents are not ready to accept my denial to dis guy on grounds of Nadi. And a way forcing to go forth with this guy. I am left with only one option now within a year span of time before my marriage (that is next year) see if I can really cope with him or according to Nadi shatra will I break up.. before marriage itself..? Lord Shiva knows now.

Playing cards with life now.. hope to get lucky. Skeptic to Nadi shatra ... but yet not a true non-believer.

Guest Guest

you need to go to an authentic reader.my reading was all correct ,bang on time. also some friends who had visited the centre on my advise were happy with the results, their predictions were also correct.