IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi astrology is completely wrong

Rate this topic

hey,

that episode with nadi reading must have been full of many curiosities iam sure. so i wud appreciate if u cud just throw some more lite onto this issue of nadi astrology. wat is rite and wat is wrng certainly depends upon experiences and i wud like to appreciate that some one here has the guts to speak the truth. please put in more lite here pal somany others who have the wilingness and beliefs get to know wat the reading is all about. wat are the things that a client has to go thru, wat are the questins like...wat is behind the scenes.

i'll hope to get a reply on the issues mentioned above soon.

regards,

shashank sharma

Guest guest

pal, u want everything nicely packaged and ToGo. boy welcome to the 21st century...oops 21st already? all that you need to know is already out here in these forums. take the time to Google them and read through. are u preparing for an exam or what...needing all the questions and answers before hand. that is called cheating. Go with an open mind and if you get cheated as u fear, good for you....or on the contrary you find gold and diamonds...then keep mum. And all those sckeptics, if you are checking your weight and find one weighing scale incorrect, do you stop checking out your weight? or do you get one that is more reliable and trust it? Same with Nadi readers, and the people spectrum in general. 100 = good and the murderous = 0 and in between the cheets and not so goods..... Check where you are on this scale all you rediculers and atheists and then start throwing mud on anything that your mind is incapable of comprehending.

Guest guest

im from vaitheeswarankoil.so i know althose things, what is happening in nadi?.because birth place of nadi is vaitheeswarankoil only.in vaitheeswaran koil some of the fraud people are there.if u ll get down at bus stop , they come and say , u want to see nadi.they are telling only cheap rate every kandam u pay 150. if u enter in to nadi office they ll get lot from u?.so be aware of that fellows.especially vaitheeswarankoil( kovil sannathi) they are the fraud fellows. but some of good nadi jothidam also there.like poosamuthu,sivasami,gemini,sathasivam,jayaraman..these people havaing experience more than 30 years.i think poosamuthu one of the best of all.these people only having original(scripts).other than these people in vaitheeswarankoil having only duplicate scripts only.so only they are not telling the correct thing. so be aware of the fraud people.because me also already cheated by some one.

Guest guest

A.Ramachandran

c/o poosamuthu

westcar street

vaitheeswaankoil

i dont know the exact address da mugilan.pls be aware of the fraud fellows.these people standing at the bus stop.

Guest guest

im from vaitheeswarankoil.so i know althose things, what is happening in nadi?.because birth place of nadi is vaitheeswarankoil only.in vaitheeswaran koil some of the fraud people are there.if u ll get down at bus stop , they come and say , u want to see nadi.they are telling only cheap rate every kandam u pay 150. if u enter in to nadi office they ll get lot from u?.so be aware of that fellows.especially vaitheeswarankoil( kovil sannathi) they are the fraud fellows. but some of good nadi jothidam also there.like poosamuthu,sivasami,gemini,sathasivam,jayaraman..these people havaing experience more than 30 years.i think poosamuthu one of the best of all.these people only having original(scripts).other than these people in vaitheeswarankoil having only duplicate scripts only.so only they are not telling the correct thing. so be aware of the fraud people.because me also already cheated by some one.

Hi

You are from vaideswaran kovil right ?......so can you please search for one rare naadi called 'kaagabhujandhar naadi'.......it is written by a tamil siddhar and hence the original script will be in tamil.........if you visit that kagabhujandhar naadi correct info on future may be there....i have seen one kagabhujandhar naadi center in thiruvanaikovil, trichy but those naadi readers told that their origingal office is in vaideeswaran kovil.......so if u have time kinldy search for this kagabhujandhar naadi and in which street it is there....pls do share the info you get......thanks

Guest guest

I want to tell about the Nadi astrolger in Deivacheyalpuram of Tuticorin dt.,in Tamilnadu.Even a great pontiff of Sringeri Sankara Mutt had his doubts cleared by the astrologer there. Actual Samadhi of one of the Great Scholar Sri Neelakanta Dikshitar came to light by the Nadi called Anagadanadi of Deivecheyalpuram.(Mahan Sri Neelakandar is the grandson of vedic scholar Sri Appayya dikshithar and the Chief minister of King Thirumalai

Nayakkar of Madurai ) . i do not know whether there is a nadi astrologer in the above mentioned place today. The samadhi(athisthanam) of Sri Nilakandar is situated on the banks of River Tamrabarani, Palamadai Village

Tirunelveli dt.of Tamilnadu.

Madurai adheenam had also mentioned in his book about the anagadanadi jothidam. He mentons that a foreigner went to the above place , his name was mentioned like this " SAVILL ARUM SAVIL ONPATHUM EVANTHAN NAMAM"

i.e. in Tamil language S 6th letter is Su 9th letter is sai. SUSAI (JOSEPH In

English)

Guest guest

Hi

I have been reading a few reviews on Nadi Jothidam, can some one tell me the best, reliable location either in Chennai or Trichy to get Nadi read.

Arin

My experince with Naadi was also not very satisfying. but they told the past very very accurately( like Father's-Mother's , Sister's name,important events in my life etc.)But the future is totally bullshit. I landed up spending over Rs.50000 in Remedies,poojas etc. I am depressed because I took all important decisions of my life based on Naadi.

Ok consider this

Suppose a nadi astrologer will be visited by 5 people daily. Considering the likely number of around 100 nadi astrologers in the country it would be 500 people per day, so 3500 people per week, 15,000 people per month and 1.8 lakh per year. And for 10 yrs its 18 lakh. So considering the future also the nadi leaves should be in crores..

This is a sample just for 5 people with just 100 astrologers. I bet you can find 100 in one single place.. In actual is atleast double.

To store all these leaves .. one needs a huge bunker.

And if the names of every person and his family and his past . future and history of past and future lives... 7 leaves for each person. How many leaves are required ?

may be 100 crores

So reading the past is being done from some other way.... its already a part of your mind... So they were able to read it

Next ..

If the leaves are unique and is for a individual who seek.. why don't they give out the leaves for that them ... Cos the astrologer its waste to keep them with him as he already found the information seeker...

So.. just think over these .. I can give you few more reasons why Nadi is not correct.

I am open to any comments or corrections in the things i have written above.

Hi all,

Well, after researching a little about nadi jodhidam here and there, I got interested so much as to know it by myself, but in vain, it is a complete

hoax (I do not know as to the authenticity that not all are hoax, but some are authentic).

First of all they get the thumb impression and ask you to wait for some time, then they say if you are lucky you will get it. In the mean time, they

advertize that there are 12 kandams and if you are interested in knowing about marriage, then you have to see the Ist podhu (general) kandam

and the 7th thirumana (marriage) kandam, apart from that, there are 10 more kandams which are in 4-5 varieties, thuliam (little detail),

mahathuliam (more detail) shooksham (a little more detail than this) and maha shoksham (again a little more detail and deep secrets) each

varying in prices from 500 to 10000 according to your money in pocket. Apart from this there is parihara kandams 1 and 2 (in the same varying

prices) which you have to see to bring an end to all the negatives in your prediction which may be costly.

They just have a bundle of palm leaves, (may be the same 2 or 3 bundles they have after all) and just show it to you for the dramatic effect to lure

you into a little belief if you are doubtful as to the authenticity. Only a good old Tamil reader could tell for the script is in ‘old Tamil’ and only some

people can read it properly (which is again to our disadvantage) as to know whether it is authentic at all, we do not even know whether they really

read from the leaves or just pretend so as to give the great dramatic effect, and in the meantime try to side guess all they need for making it look

authentic when they ask those 10 to 15 questions to make a guess about you by verification of data.

By doing this, they get the moon sign, nakshatra, approx time of birth, and date of birth etc., and cast a horoscope in front of you and give you a

rough prediction about future (again a lot of guesswork to please you). This is a lot worse than astrologers, at least they accept to the limitations

of astrology, here they say it is true and authentic whereas it is a hoax completely. In all this, also the mind wants to know the complete truth of this

whole thing, is it really true somewhere, or is it is totally useless and a big sweetened hoax.

I have visited nadi astrologer 2 years back and I experienced it to be all false. The information they gather by asking questions is sufficient to know the name or date of birth etc. From that thet make a general horoscope and from horoscope, they give the predictions.

During the questions, they gather all kind of information in such a way that they are searching the correct leave but they are collecting all the affirmative information. If any reading from leaves is not true, then they will say that this is not your leave and move on to other leaves. In the mean time, they remembers all the affirmative infomation which is considered as a base for the prediction. That means what information you provide them, is only repeated by them.

Those of you who doubt the validity of palm leaf Naadi, please visit Shri R.G Rao at Bangalore for scientific naadi reading. He uses thumb as well as palm print and is one of the few in the country who can cast your horoscope from your palm! This is the key to success.

Those of you who doubt the validity of palm leaf Naadi, please visit Shri R.G Rao at Bangalore for scientific naadi reading. He uses thumb as well as palm print and is one of the few in the country who can cast your horoscope from your palm! This is the key to success.[/quot

would really appreciate it if u could give either the phone number or the address of Shri R.G.Rao

thanks for your help

god bless you

People allways need hope when things go bad. With hope, they expect to find force into them until things go better.

Astrologists are hope sellers. Their information is profitable temporarily for the customer who pay. "Profitable" because customers buy hope which will help him to pass time during difficulties.

Then, when the short time passed, 2 issues may come :

Either things go better, so customer will say the astrologist was very wise,

or things remain same, so customer will say the astrologist was wrong (but maybe temporily ? God knows..).

In both cases, he was right or wrong, astrologist made his work : Selling hope and bringing temporarily comfort into his customers' believes.

Horoscope is above all a business of "selling hope" even before being a business "for reaching the truth". But this, people refuse to see it, because if they realise it, they would no more be able to buy hope and find comfort by this easy way for the coming period of uncertainty.

I had also visited Naadi Astrologer Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam at Sri Kousiha Agathiya, Mahasiva Vaakiya Naadi Jothida Nilayam, West Tambaram, Chennai in December, 2008. They found my palm leaf after asking around 10-15 questions. The past and the present were 100% accurate with they telling me the names and professions of my siblings, wife etc. They even made my birth chart and it matched with the actual one I have. I was surprised. But the predictions for the future were all wrong i.e. 95% wrong.

They asked me to visit 6 temples in the south and I spent 2 days visiting them and doing the pariharams. They took around Rs.9000/- from me to do a puja for me which they said would continue for a year and that they would send me a yantra by post on completion of the puja. They also took Rs. 3000/- plus puja materials for Guru Deeksha.

Now it is more than 19 months and I have not received any yantra inspite of making many phone calls. They have a strategy. They send you some bhubhuti/ash and vermillion/tika 3 times during the puja year and write that the puja is continuing so that you rest assured throughout the year that your puja is being done and that you will get your yantra after the year ends. But all goes in vain. They spend Rs. 100/- out of the Rs. 9000/- in sending you the tika.

I have their recorded cassette and hand written notebook with me and everything is predicted wrongly. My naadi reader was Raja Sakthivelu and inspite of my calls, he has not bothered to send my yantra. I am sure there has been no puja performed and they fleece people in the name of Lord Shiva. Now I have stopped caling them becos there is no point wasting more money on the calls. I even wasted a couple of thousands more in the taxi they arranged for me to take me around the temples for two days.

I have the details of the payment I made to them for the said puja.

I was made to understand that this was the most genuine naadi

centre in the world. How can one dupe people of their hard earned money in the name of God when they should know clearly that all this fraud would ultimately harm them? How long can you deceive God? I have left it now on God to give them their deserved punishment.

One thing I have noted that this naadi shashtra is akin to the Bhrigu Samhita which can also accurately tell your past and present but not the future. I had visited Bhrigu Sadan long time back but they did not fleece me. The Panditji was a genuine person and advised me pujas to be done at home by any knowledgeable acharya I could find in my city.

This Naadi thing, based on my and my friend’s experience is the biggest fraud perpetrated in the name of Lord Shiva by these people. I pray He shoves his Trident up theirs soon.

Regds

I WENT TO TWONADI READERS ONE AT SECBAD PIKET AND OTHER AT NALLAKUNDA SHIVAM ROAD.SHIVA NADI PERSONS TOLD MY PAST WELL,AND AGASTYA NADI PULLED ALL INFOFROM ME AND TOLD TO ME.

BUT REGARDING FUTURE EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.NOTHING HAPPEND TOLD BY SHIVA NADI PERSONS AND AGASTA NADI PERSONS.I DONT BELVIE NADIREADING.IF ANY BODY KNOW CORRECT INFO REGARDING THAT, PROVING NADI ASTORLOGY IS RIGHT IN PREDICTTING FUTURE ALSO THENPLEASE TELLME

IN MY CASE ALL FUTURE PREDICTIONS WENT WRONG

Hi,

no of nadi leaves is definately a challenging question but then there are some more questions in favour of nadi like : there are experiences where the future also comes correct. how is that possible? there are cases where the person himself is not present and his representative has only few information. how come the rest of the past information comes correct if it was a mind reading game?

Regards

Rajas

A.Ramachandran

c/o poosamuthu

westcar street

vaitheeswaankoil

i dont know the exact address da mugilan.pls be aware of the fraud fellows.these people standing at the bus stop.

could any one suggest me good nadi expert, i live in khammam dist A.P. if possible their mail id also

Hi,

I had a chance to see a Nadi astrology from my friends house at Nanganallur. I dont even know about this astrology before see my prediction.

My past,present and future(upto this point) are correct. I have seen my prediction on 2009 May and the prediction on the leaf starts from my age at the time. None of my future prediction failed yet.

If the time hits, we will see our prediction. We couldnt see the leaf before that time.

Also, the bad things are there in all profession,not only in Nadi astrology.

Please do not go to these frauds. I'm not saying that naadi is wrong because I dont know who wrote these leafs and why... but the people who read it are big time frauds. They ask you several questions one by one like are you in computer field? , are you married?, do you have a brother or sister? do you have health issues? are you in a relationship right now? do you have children? What is your birth place? For how long you have been working? Are you planning to change job etc etc to get to a correct leaf.

By doing this they would come to know about your life, habbits, profession, health etc etc. Then they give a very general prediction which is all based on your horoscope. These people are cheaters. These leafs were written many many years ago when there was no computer or anything like IT. Why the hell they need to ask you if you are in IT or not OR if you are planning to change your job etc to get to a correct leaf? I went to a naadi astroger along with 5 friends in Pune (Dange Chowk) after reading many good reviews that say Naadi predictions are true. But after experiencing it by myself I can say that It's just waste of time and money. Please do not encourage people to cheat you. All the good reviews are given by their people only.

Hi All,

I am in a process of looking a girl to marry me. I liked the girl couple of months back and gave our positive response, they too liked everything and was about to give positive response in a week or so(we came to know from other sources like mutual relatives). But between these days, the girl went to thumb astrologer and somehow got influenced by the past, present and future they told her. According to them I am not the right person for her and told her to continue her search. She went twice for me to ask them about our match.

In some or the other way, I started loving her and wanted her badly in my life. I too know she really likes me, but she's got believing in thumb prediction and is waiting for her right person now.

I want to ask is this thumb prediction really truth, and bigger than love? and if still we marry what will happen with us in future? also should we just believe these future predictions and stop loving or forget each other?

Can anyone give your thoughts on this ASAP?

Regards,

Shirish.