IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi astrology is completely wrong

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I WENT TO TWONADI READERS ONE AT SECBAD PIKET AND OTHER AT NALLAKUNDA SHIVAM ROAD.SHIVA NADI PERSONS TOLD MY PAST WELL,AND AGASTYA NADI PULLED ALL INFOFROM ME AND TOLD TO ME.

BUT REGARDING FUTURE EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.NOTHING HAPPEND TOLD BY SHIVA NADI PERSONS AND AGASTA NADI PERSONS.I DONT BELVIE NADIREADING.IF ANY BODY KNOW CORRECT INFO REGARDING THAT, PROVING NADI ASTORLOGY IS RIGHT IN PREDICTTING FUTURE ALSO THENPLEASE TELLME

IN MY CASE ALL FUTURE PREDICTIONS WENT WRONG

Jai Sriman Narayan:

I was told that future = past karma + current actions. Past actions are with us (the soul?) and can be read whereas current actions are not fully known till they happen. So, Future predictions can never be 100% accurate.

As I said in other posts on this subject, I am convinced that nadi jyothishm is completely false and they are just fooling people who come to them with great faith and trust them.

If there are any genuine nadi reader there, prepare to answer my questions on this subject, else agree that this is all false.

I have visited four of these Nadi experts.Following are my comments.

Your past is very accurate as the information is extracted telepathically from your own mind.The future is a guesswork and is sometimes true but most of the time false.The shock to the person trying to get his Jyotish is due to uncanny reading of your own mind due to which you become a believer.[All swamis and godmen use the same method.] I had taken one old Sanskrit and a clasical Tamil expert , they could not make head or tail of the script .The concerned people will always have not more than a few hundred strips with them.

The problem is with us who are stupid instead of fighting a problem try for a quick fix in a temple ,with a guru or swami, or we go to an astrologer. The entire society has this sickness of giving up when faced with a problem.

God will always listen to you ,you do not need a middleman.

Guest guest

you need to go to an authentic reader.my reading was all correct ,bang on time. also some friends who had visited the centre on my advise were happy with the results, their predictions were also correct.

Guest guest

this is a my reader

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

West Tambaram

gust tell you reader name??????

jeeva

Guest guest

Hi all,

Very recently I had an experience with Nadi Astrology. My parents had seen my nadi horoscope a long time with a specific reading on my 7th and 13th kandam ( where details about my would be husband, his education, profession, his horoscope and sibling info was given). This was done long time ago. And if I remember correctly it was Vashishta Nadi.

Again, after a few years, my father who was highly intrigued by another Aghastya Nadi reader in Chennai (Tambaram I think) and decided to get these kandams read again. Astonishing is the fact that, the details of my would be husband are the same as the reading that my parents had gotten some years ago, like the referenced name, lagnam and stuff. Okay now, the weird part is that the 13th kandam was different.

I am now wondering how future in this life could be the same but the past lives are not and if 13th kandams are so different can the 7th kandam readings (future ones be trusted). Can anybody please throw some light on this topic.?

Guest guest

your reader is Mr. Durai Subburathinam ?????

Naadi Astrologer

West Tambaram

gust tell you reader name??????

jeeva

Guest guest

I think so ( my father said he is well known in Tambaram madras, but I am not sure about his authenticity). I am not married yet, but don't know if the readings will happen. The timings are some where mid year this year.

Guest guest

I don't know if they are true, I don't see any signs of them being true either. (would be nice if they are true) at least in this life.

Do you know if Tambaram is 100% true or not since your readings have come true?

Thanks,

Guest guest

But past is true for any kind of Nadi Joisyam ( this is true no matter who you vist unfortunately), It is only the future that is in doubt and questionable!

Guest guest

I guess that is why this whole is think is so skeptical. Past is always correct but future who knows what.

Guest guest

Guest,

any body have experience with Nadi Astrology.

like 2,3 or 10 years experience

pls tell me

jeeva

Guest guest

can i get the email address of the person whom i can contact reg naadi astrolgy? how does this work? some say its good,some say its false?

thankyou.

Guest guest

Hi.for the past 25 years clearing my doubts just like a friendly consultancy or elderpeople consultancy. Nadi is always correct. My experience gave me lot of spritural knowledge through nadi. My spritural GURU is ARUNTHATHI VASISTA. I would like to a small event what had happened there oneday.

A man with a age of 48 and his son age about 24 were came there where I wan standing. He approached me and asked sir for howmany times you came here and you trust this nadi. I said sure. What is the problem to you. Have seen kandam here. He told yes the predictions they told about past are correct and the present is no that much. I am surprised him I told him that. At first they say INDEX in which the past which u know well about u.At that time if you wrong answer the entire horoscope will go wrong. Ex. You came with your son, in presence of your son the index is going on. They will brief about you past. Ex. your having a love affair with another lady. You may told no it is falls. Actually what had happened you may have a lady friend which u hide the message in front of your son. What will happen the kandam will go wrongly. You have skipped the write one.

That man immediately hold my hands and told me that SIR THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. THEN WHAT AM I TO DO FOR THIS. Go in for another index, and give correct details, then only u can get correct predictions.

Guest guest

Dear,

Naadi astrology to me is really wonderful, and why i m saying this is that since past 6 years i am experiencing the events which the Agastya Rishi nadi reader told me is happening.

i will encourage people to visit chennai ( more authentic readers are available in chennai) and listen carefully to their naadi and most importantly listen to two special Kandams, ie, SHANTI AND DIKSHA kandam which is also known as PARIHAAR kandams, since naadi will tell ur doshas and how to get relief from those doshas so that in future also they dont trouble u.

Parihaar is most important, as i have also seen its effect.

one thing i want to add about Sri Agastya Naadi is that there are three different type of Agastya naadi ( or three different levels)

the basic level is JEEVA NAADI where all the kandams are mentioned at basic levels (Shri Agastya rishi will dictate and students will write, listening about an individual and understanding on there on)

The second level is TULYA NAADI where Rishi jee, himself writes about the individual (extensive)

The third level is even more elaborate which is called SAPTA RISHI NAADI, here Rishi jee will discuss about the native with other six rishi and this is the best one

The charges for SAPTA RISHI NAADI is high as the reader has to search for the said naadi and it takes some time also.

we should not reveal more information about us or our family, just give a thumb impression (right thumb for men and left for women)

Having said that, we should also have deep faith on our traditions, cuture and values and should have respect for Naadi readers and of course for Shri Agastya Rishi jee.

Regards,

PAWAN

Hi,

At the outset, allow me to introduce myself. I am, Tarun Revoo, Junior Assistant Director working with a production house in Delhi. We are one of India's leading production houses that produces factual & non-fiction programming for television. One of the shows that we are producing for Discovery Channel, Singapore is on the topic of Nadi Shastra.

Our documentary explores various angles to this phenomenon and therefore along with the traditional aspect of the subject, we also want to look at scientific explanations / rationales, if any. The documentary would also see it from different perspectives namely the skeptic, the believer and the seeker.

We are right now meeting people and getting accounts of their experiences. What do they think about Nadi Shastra and why do they think that way? Our end objective is to make the information provided by you a part of the program, interview these people and create a compelling program that is representative of the high knowledge based programming the Discovery Channel stands for. In the event that you do know of others who could probably contribute to the above, please do let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

tarun revoo

These nadi palm leaves have been around for centuries. In India you can find them at museums and they deal with subjects as varied as astrology to astronomy and science, medicine etc. The vast majority of our knowledge (palm manuscripts) & wealth has already been taken away (looted) by foreigners when they ruled India. Once can find them in foreign museums (the ones that have been decipered and knowledge taken) What little bit is left is now being rediculed by sckeptics and ignorant folks and non believers. That is the sorry state of India's cultural and knowledge heritage. As to my experience, I had an opportunity a month back to have my nadi readings read at Tambaram. I was 1000% satisfied. All those who are on the border line on whether to believe or not believe, I would say do not get influenced by the ignorant folks. Have faith in your hertiage and culture. There is no way the nadi readers can mind read and they do not ask leading questions that result in your giving them the answers. That is just not true. All they do is take each palm leaf and read to you the key profile details for the person the reading is meant for. Like reading the header of a page. If it does not fit your profile, you would say NO and they go to the next profile. Once your profile is located, the details are very very accurate and the horoscope they chart is 100% accurate. Believe or not, its your gain or loss.

We do not need a foreign TV program to tell us about our heritage. But then that is the sad truth in India now. Everything foreign is 100% good and acceptable and if its Indian and related to Hinduism and from the past, well you gota be 10,000 % correct before they believe. Yoga has already been exploited by foreigners and made into a money making machine. God bless India and our culture and wealth.

Nadi Astrology is not wrong - it all depends on the the

Proficiency of the Astrologer and the inputs you have provided Certificates do not establish proficiency nor can you be sure of your own inputs. Blame yourself and the Astrologer but not the Science.

However the Nadi's are read by READERS who have trained years in reading ancient tamil and interpretting the writings written in poetic format correctly. This is where the readers experience matters. The nadi readers do not claim to be astrologers. At least the 3 readers I met. All the inputs you provide is in answering Yes or No to questions that you just know the correct answers for. No guessing, you just know these answers.

May I ask why would one not be certain of ones inputs?

I would think that if one cannot be certain of ones inputs, then the output would also be questionable. Such a person has a 'lot' to learn in this world so that their inputs are accurate.