IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

wake up mates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello,

i really wanted to give my sincere advice to you... please snap out of this lie... go to harunyahya.com and watch some videos about how life evolved and what is the concept of Allah.

dont be offended... i am just putting the facts right.

and ponder and strive for the truth

may Allah guide u

Thank you for the invitation my friend but I am quite happy with my current belief system! Good luck on your conversions though! I can understand your enthusiasm! Shanti!!!! Jai Swaminarayan /images/graemlins/smile.gif

To them, they are saved because they follow Islam.

So, they do everything they can - question and riddicule others, bribe others with status and money and even offer marriage to Muslim girls in order to "save" non-Muslims and bring them to Islam.

When they preach, it is because they love us. When we approach them and teach them about our beliefs (Hindusm or anything non-Islam), they say we are out to corrupt them.

That is why I said ALL Muslims are terrorists. They don't know proper manners, even simple one as respecting other people when they are in other people's "place".

Well, I beg to differ on what being said about Muslims. True, many of them are extremists and try to preach their religions when it is uncalled for.

But there are still many muslims (specially in India), who have good manners and respect other religions while following Islam.

But, as a note to original post: Please dont try to convert anyone. If you are a Muslim, just follow it silently and dont try to intrude in other religions. We know what is truth and what not.

But there are still many muslims (specially in India), who have good manners and respect other religions while following Islam.

Do you know who are Muslim people in India are? They are called Syiahs by majority of Muslims who are known as Sunnahs Al Jamaah.

So, the reason why Syiahs are nice to you is because, to Sunnah, they are as damned and corrupted as Indians are. Which means when they change sides to Sunnah in the future, Indians will be all alone.

So know the facts and act accordingly.

1. Did Allah tell Mohammed that life in the 21st century will evolve in a test tube?

2. Did Allah tell Mohammed we will be watching movies in the internet?

3. Did Allah tell Mohammed that you can order pizza on the internet?

4. Did Allah tell Mohammed Bush will invade Iraq in the 21st century.

5. Did Allah tell Mohammed that in the 21st century man can become a woman and vice versa?

If none of these have been told to Mohammed than I need not view the said website. I'm fine with mine because all religions evolved from Hinduism and Hinduism is the "MOTHER" of all religions.

Guest guest

Guest,

Since you are ignornt of your activities, please note these:

whereever muslims are there, there is terrorism & fights, bomb blasts....

If it's a muslim country alos, there are fights between your different sub grades..

Guest, have you heard of "Umar-Bin-E-Hassham" (your great Mohammed uncle, has written a something...Please check page 235 of Sair-Ul-Okul...you might be surprised..if you dont find.. go here http://www.hknet.org.nz/VWHMid-East.html

Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!

Muslims are human beings like us. Pakistan/Aghanistan where the current crop of terrorists come from was a Buddhist majority when it was attacked by Islamic thugs.

Islam is not religion for personal development but it is a war doctrine written in the 7th century. It is totally unsuitable for the information age.

Guest guest

To the muslims guest,

First of all we're not your mates.

You must be a sad character to spend all your time on a Hindu message board posting nonsense Islam propaganda. We are not interested and we know enough about Islam. What you state as facts are all lies and as you're not very bright you don't realise it, so you go about telling people to believe in your nonsense.

Why don't you clear off out of this forum and go and blow yourself up, your 72 virgins are waiting.

When I stated "good luck on your conversions" I was being cheeky. Please don't mis-understand. Was just trying to make a point with humor! SHANTI!!!!!!!! Vayu

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

islam is directly associated with Human destruction, back wardness and misery. How were your ancestors converted? Was it by mass rape, which seemed to be so fashionable amongst islamists in the bygone era? Or were they converted in prisons?

How can you defend a faith which raped the women in your family? Have you been brainwashed so much?

Dearest Unregistered Guest,

I don't know if you misread the posts here or what? I didn't start this thread in the first place. In the second place I think you misunderstood the post I made. Let me break it down to you in American terms: "I am quite happy with my current belief system. Good luck on your conversions though! I can understand your enthusiasm!" That was complete sarcasm! Here in America we call it being a "smart ass". I will not bash any other belief system but may not agree with it. I leave the hatin' to the haters. I do not believe in conversions as I don't need a salesman to talk me into what I believe or sell me a religion. I have my own mind. I don't believe in missionaries or conversions. I had an idea some people might not be able to detect the sarcasm in my post, that is why I created the second post. I'm not sure if you thought I started this thread or if you misunderstood my particular post. Perhaps I ought not have replied to the original post but I found it hard to resist. It was a joke, it's like I was telling this guy " You aren't going to get many followers with a post like that but you go ahead." Something like that, sorta reverse phsychology. Anyway, this post is getting entirely too long. I hope that clears things up. I am hindu, not muslim. I am an Irish-American as well and perhaps some people are not familiar with American humor. I just wanted to blow that guy up (figuritvely) but do it in a nice manner, rather than using anger and harsh words. I hope that clears things up. Shanti!!!!

Jai Swaminarayan!!!!!!!!!!!! vayu /images/graemlins/wink.gif