IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

NADI JOSEM IS TRUE OR NOT?

Rate this topic

I know some jyotishies in kerala and their predictions are absolutely correct, but they never use any advertisement for them self. Because the people who knows them are their advertisement. So if a jyotishi is really good, there will not be any advertisement for him

Sree Ram ji,

I request you please post jyotishies address & contact details in kerala which you refering in the above post. I would like to contact them to know my future. It would be helpful many others tooo.

waiting for your reply.....

thank u sir...

my experience and advise on nadi leaves

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear all,

I could see from this forum that many of you are behind the naadi leaves in particular and astrology in general. I am dividing the mass of nadi seekers into two categories -- those who want to read naadi for problem solution and those who want to do some research on it.

I myself, once was much interested in the nadi related topics. But from my experience I would like to comment on certain things here.

Nadi astrology is a branch of astrology that certainly involves some mantric rituals at some point. The great sages like Agasthyar and siddhars like Kagabhujandhar are no doubt to be respected.

But in their names, the nadi people certainly do some sort of cheating nowadays.Miracles dont happen just like that. And this many branches of nadi centres all over India is quite unbelievable.New branches are coming in cities like Bangalore, Pune and New Delhi. The nadi leaves were once very rare and available only in selected places like Vaidheeswaran kovil, Kolli hills near Salem, Achirupaakkam, certain parts of Malai Naadu(hill places) and to some extent in Kerala. (I heard the koravar community of hill places like Valli Malai who worships Lord Muruga possesses Skandhar Naadi which is very accurate and precise but entirely rare)

So the real thing happening now is that they apply the naadi principles to those who visit and read a near matching leaf after finding the names with the help of Karna yakshini devatas. In many places, I have noted that they dont really read from the leaves and their eyes are unsually half closed as if propitiating a kshudhra devata. Late B.V. Raman the renowed astrologer has found in his research that many nadi centres apply the principles of tantrism to do mind reading to find out the names and other details. In my experience I once tried always chanting the rama mantra "sri rama jaya rama jaya jaya rama" fixing my mind on Lord Rama during the Yes or No sessions and the nadi guy miserably failed to find out the names even after 3 bundles.( happened in nadi center Sukar nadi, Puthur, Trichy)

Hence I request all learned and affluent men of India and Abroad -- please dont visit the famous centres in big cities or register through Internet to get your nadi readings done. I can definitely say it will never help. An empty vessel makes noise but the learned nadi reader will be simple and contended. Please have faith in Shiva or Vishnu and constantly chant some slokhas and mantras. Regurarly visit the nearby temples and sing bhajans. That will really help overcome all your miseries and obstacles in life. Singing the holy names of Lord Vishnu is the effective means of cleansing the bad thoughts and karma in this kali yuga.

In shanthi kandam, the nadi readers say to give money or ask to visit this temple or that temple which is far off. I have often asked them "what if I worship in the nearby temple and follow righteous principles? Will the bad effects not be reduced? Is it not that our Hinduism says Bhagavan exists everywhere?" Certainly the all merciful Divine will bless you from wherever you are calling Him for help. If you have true aspiration and sincere & harmless wish, it will definitely be answered by the Divine. Hence dont get afraid or confused when the nadi readers command you to do pariharam at his place or this temple or that temple. From whaterver place and situation you are, call for the Divine intervention and help.

For instance, Jeeva Naadi is extremely rare amidst all naadis and only certain naadi readers after following strict principles of austerity can read Jeeva naadi that too only for the destined people at the destined time. It is not a wikipedia computer to respond to all your queries at frequent intervals.

So please dont be addicted and believe in all nadi centres blindly. If you are really inquistive to find nadi leaves, you should visit Tamil Nadu temples and many places to find out the truth.

You go on some pilgrimage to remote places and you encounter a simple nadi centre in a hut or brick house -- you visit the centre -- you will find that the people are so respective and courteous -- the place is very devotional with pooja articles and deity photos -- they pray and begin to read the naadi leaves -- they give the details accurately -- you see important marriage or child chapter to know your would be and your jobs -- you become happy and contended -- donate money and come back happily -- you proceed with your career and forget all about it -- years later when marriage takes place with same accuracy you are thrilled and contended -- this is the typical thing that is expected to happen. Those who are lucky and destined will meet such genuine centres which are Adv free and find their readings. Not like this -- they give an advertisement or write episodes in newspapers or invite online registering and we people give all details directly or indirectly only to end up giving this much money to the astrologer.

Your karma will never get cancelled by giving money to anybody for any sponsor pujas. The divine requires your inner silence, aspiration, devotion, confidence and purity -- once that is achieved everything you ask for will manifest.

I will continue posting my research in nadi.

Hi,

After reading about Nadi Jyoshyam from the web, I was curious and asked my parents to get their reading done. I regret very much asking them to get the reading. I did research on the web and came up with this so called "genuine reader" in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hyderabad</st1:place></st1:City>.

They came up with the names correctly (after getting the first letter, second letter etc from parents ..) They did tell some things in the past which were true, but they said that I was already married. When My parents said "NO" , they kind of argued that I maybe secretly married and My parents would not know as I live far from them. (ridiculous !!!!!! ). Later they tried to have some Pooja done to get good spouse for me .. ( thats confusing !! but as per reader the said marriage might not have happen because of my good/bad KARMA and this pooja was to make sure I would get a good spouse in the future ... WOW what an explanation ...) but doesn't Nadi Jyoshyam predict correctly for the things that happened to the second we go to the reader ???

The entire conversation was to find some issue with my Family (health, marriage troubles ...) when my parents said No to everything , they started predicting Accidents , death etc in the Family to scare them and asked to do Shanti Pooja. They had some people in Chennai who could do everything for us if we pay Rs 50000 and they have to do them within 2 days of visiting the Reader.

We do not believe in the predictions (which were bad ...) and are not doing the pooja's . Its not that we dont believe in Nadi Jyoshyam, but do not trust the reader.

Its not easy to digest that you are going to die at certain age ( Even though you know the person is fake ...). These things are registered in some distant part of our mind and will trouble us.

We are NEVER going to go near a NADI reader !!!!!

Would Welcome any comments you have on my Experience

hai guy,

my experience is nadi astrology is true. its god gift. my life style and nadi prediction is same upto 95%. so nadi astrology is TRUE TRUE TRUE. But you must see your nadi prediction only at Vaitheeswaran Temple - PUSA MUTHU Nadi Astrologer Centre, vaitheeswaran Kovil.(near kumbakonam).

by

A.Ramkumar, sivakasiramkumar (at) gmail.com

09790908402 - Sivakasi - TN -India

Could please tell me exact addres of Genune nadi readers please, to sha2050@.co.in

my experience and advise on nadi leaves

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear all,

I could see from this forum that many of you are behind the naadi leaves in particular and astrology in general. I am dividing the mass of nadi seekers into two categories -- those who want to read naadi for problem solution and those who want to do some research on it.

I myself, once was much interested in the nadi related topics. But from my experience I would like to comment on certain things here.

Nadi astrology is a branch of astrology that certainly involves some mantric rituals at some point. The great sages like Agasthyar and siddhars like Kagabhujandhar are no doubt to be respected.

But in their names, the nadi people certainly do some sort of cheating nowadays.Miracles dont happen just like that. And this many branches of nadi centres all over India is quite unbelievable.New branches are coming in cities like Bangalore, Pune and New Delhi. The nadi leaves were once very rare and available only in selected places like Vaidheeswaran kovil, Kolli hills near Salem, Achirupaakkam, certain parts of Malai Naadu(hill places) and to some extent in Kerala. (I heard the koravar community of hill places like Valli Malai who worships Lord Muruga possesses Skandhar Naadi which is very accurate and precise but entirely rare)

So the real thing happening now is that they apply the naadi principles to those who visit and read a near matching leaf after finding the names with the help of Karna yakshini devatas. In many places, I have noted that they dont really read from the leaves and their eyes are unsually half closed as if propitiating a kshudhra devata. Late B.V. Raman the renowed astrologer has found in his research that many nadi centres apply the principles of tantrism to do mind reading to find out the names and other details. In my experience I once tried always chanting the rama mantra "sri rama jaya rama jaya jaya rama" fixing my mind on Lord Rama during the Yes or No sessions and the nadi guy miserably failed to find out the names even after 3 bundles.( happened in nadi center Sukar nadi, Puthur, Trichy)

Hence I request all learned and affluent men of India and Abroad -- please dont visit the famous centres in big cities or register through Internet to get your nadi readings done. I can definitely say it will never help. An empty vessel makes noise but the learned nadi reader will be simple and contended. Please have faith in Shiva or Vishnu and constantly chant some slokhas and mantras. Regurarly visit the nearby temples and sing bhajans. That will really help overcome all your miseries and obstacles in life. Singing the holy names of Lord Vishnu is the effective means of cleansing the bad thoughts and karma in this kali yuga.

In shanthi kandam, the nadi readers say to give money or ask to visit this temple or that temple which is far off. I have often asked them "what if I worship in the nearby temple and follow righteous principles? Will the bad effects not be reduced? Is it not that our Hinduism says Bhagavan exists everywhere?" Certainly the all merciful Divine will bless you from wherever you are calling Him for help. If you have true aspiration and sincere & harmless wish, it will definitely be answered by the Divine. Hence dont get afraid or confused when the nadi readers command you to do pariharam at his place or this temple or that temple. From whaterver place and situation you are, call for the Divine intervention and help.

For instance, Jeeva Naadi is extremely rare amidst all naadis and only certain naadi readers after following strict principles of austerity can read Jeeva naadi that too only for the destined people at the destined time. It is not a wikipedia computer to respond to all your queries at frequent intervals.

So please dont be addicted and believe in all nadi centres blindly. If you are really inquistive to find nadi leaves, you should visit Tamil Nadu temples and many places to find out the truth.

You go on some pilgrimage to remote places and you encounter a simple nadi centre in a hut or brick house -- you visit the centre -- you will find that the people are so respective and courteous -- the place is very devotional with pooja articles and deity photos -- they pray and begin to read the naadi leaves -- they give the details accurately -- you see important marriage or child chapter to know your would be and your jobs -- you become happy and contended -- donate money and come back happily -- you proceed with your career and forget all about it -- years later when marriage takes place with same accuracy you are thrilled and contended -- this is the typical thing that is expected to happen. Those who are lucky and destined will meet such genuine centres which are Adv free and find their readings. Not like this -- they give an advertisement or write episodes in newspapers or invite online registering and we people give all details directly or indirectly only to end up giving this much money to the astrologer.

Your karma will never get cancelled by giving money to anybody for any sponsor pujas. The divine requires your inner silence, aspiration, devotion, confidence and purity -- once that is achieved everything you ask for will manifest.

I will continue posting my research in nadi.

Hi AnnaKarunanidhi,

Please let me know the reader's name, address. Really it will help us.

Thanks.

I had my naadi reading in Vaitheeswaran koil when i was 16. I only gave my thumb impression. After that he started asking "yes or no" questions. Within 15 minutes we found the leaf. iam amazed by the reading in it.

1. He said that i will come to know my destination on my birthday and would come with my father. Bingo !! Yes my father was by my side and iam wearing my birthday dress.

2. I think my name is unique in the world. Anna Karunanidhi. As a sincere politician my father kept this name in honor of Mr.Annadurai and Dr Karunanidhi (Great leaders in TamilNadu politics). I didnt reveal my name to the naadi reader , but he told the name exactly. Since i know tamil language i asked him to show it in the leaf. yes he showed... but i was able to recognise only one part of my name "Anna". The other half was like some scribbling. He explained me that, in palm leaves, they cannot write tamil characters in parallel to leaf. Also they cannot keep dots in leaf since it will damage the leaf. Anyway I accepted his explanation

The critical part is:

I was told that my life will be in chemicals. and i will do big research in chemistry. But this didnt happen. Iam a software engineer. But again an interesting thing....

Again after 10 years i went to Vaitheeswaran koil to get my Business Astrology. The readings are as follows

1. My life will be in electronics and highly technical. Though i accepted it, i coudnt understand why it was not correct when i was 16.

2. He told me that, in 1 or 2 months i will go to foreign country for job. I just had a smile in my face, because i was having my flight tickets to Tokyo the next day itself.

So I think, naadi is 90% correct. The Obvious question which iam unable to accept is, Why would the Naadi writer "Agasthya" wrote differently for the same person in different gandam?

In 1 month iam planning to get my Matrimonial Gandam readed. Iam in love with a girl, and i am confident that i will marry her. But let me see whether Naadi reveals anything about her....

Hi AnnaKarunanidhi,

sir.....i m very much interested in naadi jyothisam....

as i see in this forum...there happen to be a lot of fake nadi readers at vaideeswaran koil.....

so please.....help me by quoting the name of the reader u ve gone to.....and possibly his ph .no

Hi Friends

Can you pls guide me to a branch of Vaitheeshwaram Koil Nadi in Bangalore or anywhere nearby to bangalore. From what I have learnt is that there are also many fakes of Nadi Jyothisam and only a selected few are the real ones, Vaitheeshwaram Koil being one from what I have learnt in the net.

Tx

Hi, can you pls confirm the astroloder in kilpauk is it Rajendran in Mandam 1st St? or one in halls road, kilpauk?thanks

Hi People,

Greets to everybody who dwells on this topic and best of luck for all those who are tryin to get an answer for themselves.I live in chennai. I came to know about naadi astrology a couple of years ago. since then I have tried to get answers like all of you even before I went to them to get a reading of mine.There are about 7 forms of naadi. 7 forms are just seven different versions of writing the same content in a different manner. My profession is a very different one which could not have been there even when the naadi's may have been witten. But I was astonished when he told my profession precisely.But since I have'nt entered the real phase which was detailed in the naadi,I am not able to confirm if it is true of what they said.But since I can read in tamil. I did ask the naadi guy for my olaai and did read through it. Though I could read it feebly I was able to read things for myself through the olaai.

But it was through my friends reference that I went there. Infact I did go to both the renowed ones in chennai. 1 located at kilpauk and the other one the most debated durai subburathinam.Infact both of them gave me the same information.

The facts said for my friends have come true as predicted,But as I have said bfore im yet to enter into those phase and hence cannot give a true testimony until I have really went through them.

But friends in my view, I think ( repeat I think ) that what may have been said may be true.But for your information these readings were given out to the people for free and only a small donation was taken at the beginning. But the same has been turned out into a business where people are making mney using them.

Only the future would have to unveil itself to prove it to tbe true or false.