IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

NADI JOSEM IS TRUE OR NOT?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am confuse nadi astrology please expland to detail

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.

my nadi reading past correct are true.

pls kindly send the details of your practical experience to my email PARANEE@ROGERS.COM

paranee

Canada

Guest guest

Hi People,

Greets to everybody who dwells on this topic and best of luck for all those who are tryin to get an answer for themselves.I live in chennai. I came to know about naadi astrology a couple of years ago. since then I have tried to get answers like all of you even before I went to them to get a reading of mine.There are about 7 forms of naadi. 7 forms are just seven different versions of writing the same content in a different manner. My profession is a very different one which could not have been there even when the naadi's may have been witten. But I was astonished when he told my profession precisely.But since I have'nt entered the real phase which was detailed in the naadi,I am not able to confirm if it is true of what they said.But since I can read in tamil. I did ask the naadi guy for my olaai and did read through it. Though I could read it feebly I was able to read things for myself through the olaai.

But it was through my friends reference that I went there. Infact I did go to both the renowed ones in chennai. 1 located at kilpauk and the other one the most debated durai subburathinam.Infact both of them gave me the same information.

The facts said for my friends have come true as predicted,But as I have said bfore im yet to enter into those phase and hence cannot give a true testimony until I have really went through them.

But friends in my view, I think ( repeat I think ) that what may have been said may be true.But for your information these readings were given out to the people for free and only a small donation was taken at the beginning. But the same has been turned out into a business where people are making mney using them.

Only the future would have to unveil itself to prove it to tbe true or false.

Guest guest

Hi All,

Let me share you my own story regarding Naadi. Five years ago i went to naadi, as tere are around 13 chapters/kandas i started from veryfirst ie general one and ended up with 3 more kandas.

At that time i am about to enter into the real phase which i am experiencing now.

Almost 90%of the facts turned true except few. I referred 10 more friends and they too experiencing 90% accuracy.

The Naadi (Shiva Naadi) grandhas which were originated from Vaidisharan Koel was written in such a script that very few people are able to translate it and unable to decode it due to which they are doing some adjustements or guess work at some points. So the differencess are arising due to the lack of expertise to decode the script point to point.

I strongly believe Nadi.

Regards

Kishore

Guest guest

Naadi astrologer’s address - Try for yourself!

After reading yesterday’s blog about Naadi astrology few argued with me on Messenger, few asked for their address, and few kept mum. The one who argued didn’t have any valid points to prove their stand. Hence ultimately I still remain clueless about Naadi astrologer’s accuracy in telling the past with specific names. In future if you can figure out the technique of predicting (or guessing as few scientific minds would say) the past and also the future just by taking the thumb impression, do let me know – we can make it a multi million business ;). Well before I provide you the address of Naadi astrologer in Tambaram, Chennai, let me tell you guys that I don’t get any commission for promoting them. And the fact remains that they hardly know me.

Here is the address –

Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam Chief Naadi Astrologer

Head Office

36, New State Bank Colony (Behind Philips Hospital),

West Tambaram, Chennai 600 045

Phone – (91) 044 22266264, 22264497, Fax – 044 22264272

Branch Office

B-2/28, 1st Floor,

Safdargunj Enclave (Near St. Mary’s School),

New Delhi 110029

Phone – 011 26105745, 26105748, Fax – 011 26105749

The rush is more on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday they have a holiday. Select any of the weekdays to meet them. Also you need to reach there between 8.30 am and 9.00 am that is the time at which they register your thumb impression (they will not even ask your name). Also you should be ready to spend the whole day there.

Generally your reading will be over in 3-4 hours - this is the time they take to search for your palm leaf. It is possible that it takes a lot of time for them to search your leaf in that case you need to wait till 6.30 pm. It can also happen that they don’t have your leaf at all – so don’t get disappointed.

They have well arranged AC rooms with Television so that you don’t get bored. Also take some books to read or friends with you. I guarantee that it will be an exciting experience!

(After you meet those guys, do mail me your experiences to kennedig@)

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

My father once visited a Nadi Josiyam centre and came home with a cassette almost 13 years back. I played the cassette and found that all the observations were true. I also felt that it is impossible and said that he himself should have declared everything otherwise it is highly impossible to predict so accurately. I was adamant to see the guy the next day and so we went to meet him.

In my experience, I found it to be true. Of course, they ask many details to select our nadi. But they have told many things which was not discussed.

One of them took my finger prints and started discussing with me to arrive at my nadi by asking me few questions. Then he was convinced that this was my nadi and he passed it out to his colleague to write it in a book. We were waiting in that room only since we were the only people that time. Once the other person finished it almost in 45 minutes, the main person once again read from the notebook that the person wrote. He read it and translated it and also recorded it.

Also as shravan pointed, the person who clarified and selected the nadi was not the person who wrote it in the book. Also the points that were said were many things that I myself did not know that there was a elder brother who was born dead before me. This is just a sample, there were many other reveleations too.

After few days of my analysis, I have taken some of the fingerprints of my friends as per their request with little information about them. One of them had a reading that his father is working in a reputed company involved in Iron business. I dint know where his father was working. Returning back i asked my friend about it. He said his father was working with Tata Iron & Steel Co.

Also for few of my friends, Naadi was not found, so he asked me to come later.

Its almost 15 years now. The observations in the book including my father's death, my marriage, children, profession, etc had come true. In fact I am waiting for a chance to see whether any of it would be untrue. I have the cassettes with me recorded almost 13 years back as a proof of what I see in life.

The only thing I understand about Naadi Joshyam is

Naadis are like computer files, it needs an index to search and locate it. That is why details are collected. The persons are not predictors, but they are translators of the naadi script to our language in use.

There can be many false readers but that doesnt make the science untrue.

Bye & TAKE CARE,

Love,

Raj

Hari Om

sri_rajagopalan@

Guest guest

I had my naadi reading in Vaitheeswaran koil when i was 16. I only gave my thumb impression. After that he started asking "yes or no" questions. Within 15 minutes we found the leaf. iam amazed by the reading in it.

1. He said that i will come to know my destination on my birthday and would come with my father. Bingo !! Yes my father was by my side and iam wearing my birthday dress.

2. I think my name is unique in the world. Anna Karunanidhi. As a sincere politician my father kept this name in honor of Mr.Annadurai and Dr Karunanidhi (Great leaders in TamilNadu politics). I didnt reveal my name to the naadi reader , but he told the name exactly. Since i know tamil language i asked him to show it in the leaf. yes he showed... but i was able to recognise only one part of my name "Anna". The other half was like some scribbling. He explained me that, in palm leaves, they cannot write tamil characters in parallel to leaf. Also they cannot keep dots in leaf since it will damage the leaf. Anyway I accepted his explanation

The critical part is:

I was told that my life will be in chemicals. and i will do big research in chemistry. But this didnt happen. Iam a software engineer. But again an interesting thing....

Again after 10 years i went to Vaitheeswaran koil to get my Business Astrology. The readings are as follows

1. My life will be in electronics and highly technical. Though i accepted it, i coudnt understand why it was not correct when i was 16.

2. He told me that, in 1 or 2 months i will go to foreign country for job. I just had a smile in my face, because i was having my flight tickets to Tokyo the next day itself.

So I think, naadi is 90% correct. The Obvious question which iam unable to accept is, Why would the Naadi writer "Agasthya" wrote differently for the same person in different gandam?

In 1 month iam planning to get my Matrimonial Gandam readed. Iam in love with a girl, and i am confident that i will marry her. But let me see whether Naadi reveals anything about her....

Guest guest

Hi,

At the outset, allow me to introduce myself. I am, Tarun Revoo, Junior Assistant Director working with a production house in Delhi. We are one of India's leading production houses that produces factual & non-fiction programming for television. One of the shows that we are producing for Discovery Channel, Singapore is on the topic of Nadi Shastra.

Our documentary explores various angles to this phenomenon and therefore along with the traditional aspect of the subject, we also want to look at scientific explanations / rationales, if any. The documentary would also see it from different perspectives namely the skeptic, the believer and the seeker.

We are right now meetting people and getting accounts of their experiences. What do they think about Nadi Shastra and why do they think that way? Our end objective is to make the information provided by you a part of the program, interview these people and create a compelling program that is representative of the high knowledge based programming the Discovery Channel stands for. In the event that you do know of others who could probably contribute to the above, please do let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Tarun Revoo

tarun.revoo@bluemangofilms.com

Guest guest

To all readers,

I visited in Nadi Astrolger in West Tambaram, Madras and was very disappointed.

I was told the same information in poetic form which they extracted from me by asking questions in splits. In their questions itself the astrologer (assistant of main nadi astrologer) collected all the info from me.

Later they made horoscope predictions and repeated the same info in poetic form and again translated/taped in a cassette. The predictions are yet to checked but I am not told about the past events of this life so that I can check. When asked about the past, they refused to tell. They have the skill but that is regarding abstracting info and preparing horoscope predictions.

If anybody believes that these nadi astrologer told the past correctly without providing them the answers in split, they should narrate their experience and with their future predictions, if came true.

Dear Sir,

three years after marriage we haven't had a child. so we went to see a Nadi Astrologer in Vaitheesswaran Koil, Tamilnadu last november 2006. according to My Wife's thumb impression and based on the leaf, whatever he told me about the past was correct atleast 80%. now coming to the issue of child, he told me that we will have our first child in December 2006.

My wife conceived in March 2006 and the dates given by the Doctor is 1st Week of December 2006. this is an big issue which he predicted correctly. i want to thank him. he has also predicted the star under which my child will born, which i will have to see in December 2006. by the star the date is December 1, 2006. i strongly beleive what he said that my child will born in December 1, 2006 as predicted by the Nadi Astrologer.

Regards, Ramachandran

Hi,

At the outset, allow me to introduce myself. I am, Tarun Revoo, Junior Assistant Director working with a production house in Delhi. We are one of India's leading production houses that produces factual & non-fiction programming for television. One of the shows that we are producing for Discovery Channel, Singapore is on the topic of Nadi Shastra.

Our documentary explores various angles to this phenomenon and therefore along with the traditional aspect of the subject, we also want to look at scientific explanations / rationales, if any. The documentary would also see it from different perspectives namely the skeptic, the believer and the seeker.

We are right now meetting people and getting accounts of their experiences. What do they think about Nadi Shastra and why do they think that way? Our end objective is to make the information provided by you a part of the program, interview these people and create a compelling program that is representative of the high knowledge based programming the Discovery Channel stands for. In the event that you do know of others who could probably contribute to the above, please do let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Tarun Revoo

tarun.revoo@bluemangofilms.com

Guest guest

hi...i was trying to find a site link to Sri Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam when i came across this thread...I've already been to their place n got my reading done...but found it to be Extremely far to go back again...so can i plz have the address of the ppl who do this in Kilpauk..its relatively closer for us...it would be much appreciated...any other place that u knw of will also be of great help. could u plz mail me the address at crush_lycra@.co.in

Thank u.

Guest guest

Hello Mr.Ramachandran,

I was amazed after reading ur writing.....V got married 4 years back...and still v didn't have an child....so if u please send me the address and contact number of that naadi reader to my id joymo55@hotmail.com....it would be very helpful...

Thanx

Mo

Guest guest

Hey Anna

Can you tell me the address of Nadi Astrolger in Vaithisvarankoil?

There are hundreds of Nadi Astrolger.

Thanks

Hello All,

I am coming from abroad and dont know one place from another, except that West Tambaram is quite out of the way of Chennai center?

The one above seems like a good place? Who can give me details, please?

failing that, -Can anyone please supply me with a good Nadi reader recommendation? I know there are many and its confusing, especially when you not familiar with the localities...

Any sincere help is apreciated and many thanks in advance.

cybercurry@intnet.mu

Jorg

Guest guest

Hi All,

Let me share you my own story regarding Naadi. Five years ago i went to naadi, as tere are around 13 chapters/kandas i started from veryfirst ie general one and ended up with 3 more kandas.

At that time i am about to enter into the real phase which i am experiencing now.

Almost 90%of the facts turned true except few. I referred 10 more friends and they too experiencing 90% accuracy.

The Naadi (Shiva Naadi) grandhas which were originated from Vaidisharan Koel was written in such a script that very few people are able to translate it and unable to decode it due to which they are doing some adjustements or guess work at some points. So the differencess are arising due to the lack of expertise to decode the script point to point.

I strongly believe Nadi.

Regards

Kishore

Guest guest

Hi this is new No,

Tel No: 044-22266264 or 22264497 Fax :044-22264272 this is Chennai

Tel No: 011-26105745 or 26105748 Fax :01126105749 this is New Delhi

My nadi Astrologer address

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

India

Guest guest

I had a badi reading done in Delhi afew years ago. And so far none of what was told to me has come true /. i realy question the accuracy of nadi in predctions.

Guest guest

Hi,

I would like to visit Vaidheeswarn Koil for nadi readings. Could you please guide me how to plan that trip since I am from north India and not aware of apointment or other things that need to be done before I go there. Is there any way I can take apointment for nadi readings? Any address please....

You can also email me at ritu123000 (at) .

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Dear Sir,

three years after marriage we haven't had a child. so we went to see a Nadi Astrologer in Vaitheesswaran Koil, Tamilnadu last november 2006. according to My Wife's thumb impression and based on the leaf, whatever he told me about the past was correct atleast 80%. now coming to the issue of child, he told me that we will have our first child in December 2006.

My wife conceived in March 2006 and the dates given by the Doctor is 1st Week of December 2006. this is an big issue which he predicted correctly. i want to thank him. he has also predicted the star under which my child will born, which i will have to see in December 2006. by the star the date is December 1, 2006. i strongly beleive what he said that my child will born in December 1, 2006 as predicted by the Nadi Astrologer.

Regards, Ramachandran

Guest guest

Hi,

I have very interested in Nadi josiyam and my friend share his friend's experience. I'm really impressed and that guy saw it in Sri

Perambadur. My interest increased and i search about it on websites and i saw your website and read all on nadi joshiyam.

Finally i gone to nadi josiyam center, for that i travelled to Vaitheeswaran Kovil. Wherever you see around Vaitheeswaran kovil you have lot

of nadi josiyam centers there (plenty). I'm unable to identify the right one and traditional center. I have met one of my neighbour's relation

there who running puja materials shop inside the temple premises. He took me to one of the Agasthiyar Nadi josiyam center. There they took my

thumb impression and got my date of birth. My neighbour told me that before going to nadi joshiyam center, they will put lot of questions to

find your age, they will get the info anyway. Without that they can't proceed. We have to anyway say yes if he ask for the age. He too said

that if i'm satisfied with the reports he gave in general one, then proceed to detailed of any of the Chapters.

One of the guy ask me come with him, when i start my leg got blocked. i sit and had water and started follow him. He bring to his ashram (he

mention their nadi reading place as ashram). The guy ask me to sit in a room and bring two bundle of palm leaves. He started to put question

about my profession, i started to say yes or no kind of answers. Even i asked about the my starting name is listed in one of the combination,

but kept drop the leaf without continuing. He said that my name starting letter combination should match in both starting and ending letter of

my name. The whole bundle is over and i didn't get the right leaf. Finally he started to ask questions from second bundle and more than half of

the bundle is over and it started to match my info.

He said that my name have two part, first part will have a meaning of "victory" and the second part will have one of the names of "lord

muruga", I said yes. He said that my name starts with j,ja,ju and ends with eer.

So my name is Jaya kumar. He told about my father name as vennaivunda moorthy is nothing but krishnamoorthy and my mother name as indira soll

arasi "indrani". he finally started to tell about my brother and sister count. he start to tell about the normal info about my self and my

character nothing more specfic. I really disappointed on this general because i came to know from my friend he will tell you about everything

not elobarate but more secrets only known to you. I didn't hear anything from him.

I already planned to see Shanthi kandam, Marriage Kandam and Career Kandam. But he said see all the kandams for Rs.1500. I said i don't have

that much money with me. From that time onwards that guy try to grab money from me. Finally we come to agreement to read full kandams that is

12 in that bundle plus shanthi kandam "about your past life" for rs.630 including general. He said that he have the whole kandams as a single

bundle and he starts to read. I know from my friends when you ask to read any specific kandam he will read completely and all info about that

topic. But this guy start to read my future and the happenings in each age. Like by the age 28 i see this nadi joshiyam. i will get marry at

age. But nothingin detail, even my wife name starts and ends and about the location 1&1/2 hr distance from my home.

In the detail kandam's reading i'm unable to beleive anything because it talks about my future and he said the nadi have only info from age of

28. He took the bundle immediately, he said 5mins and come within 10mins with my bundle. He didn't read the song and explain, he directly

explain and reading the leaf in mind. He said it is timeup and it 9.30pm already. He recorded everything. He include some lines like i will get

all the benefits by doing lakshmi veeraraghavan pooja and i have to see shanthi kandam in the general reading. So he include the kandam name in

the general reading to make me read that kandam. And there is no such pooja in Vaitheeswaran temple like that, my neighbour told that it they

do pooja themself in their pooja room and send some yantra to my home for that he ask rs.3062 for performing 2 months pooja.

I didn't elobarate everything he told, it is clearly visible this particular josiyam center is trying to grab money by including some lines

while reading. And it talks about my future everything yet to happen, including my marriage. I fear he told all these based on my date of birth

and general characteristics of my date of birth. But he explained the happenings each and every year of my age. THe happening talks only about

health, parents health, building new house, business, status of the family.

I have a big question which one is more accurate "Siva nadi or agasthiya nadi"

Still i didn't get the right nadi josiyam guy.

Tell me who is near to chidambaram and which center can do good and traditional.

Many said they got the reading without telling the date of birth, i'm not sure about that.

I didn't say everything is fraud, but i met a greedy guy.

mail me: mcpprof_jai (at) .co.uk

If you look into the deferent forms of jyothisham, you can find predictions are some time true. This depends up on the reader and the circumstances. Many of jyithishis and good sadhakas and good psychologist. They can read many things from your mind. I had been to a nadi jyothishi a couple of months back. I was convinced by that. What the using is they asked several questions, but the aim is to find out your birth time. Once they get the birth date, time and year they find out your planetary positions. All predictions are depends on that. There is some leaf which matches you planetary position.

The interesting thing is that. In a small palm leaf it is not possible to write your whole life.

So predictions may correct whether it is nadi or other form of jyotisha. But depends on the reader.

I know some jyotishies in kerala and their predictions are absolutely correct, but they never use any advertisement for them self. Because the people who knows them are their advertisement. So if a jyotishi is really good, there will not be any advertisement for him

So if you want to know about your future or problem take some once advice and go.