IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi josem is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Claims Of Nadi Readers

According to the claim of Nadi astrologers the contents of the leaf are 99% accurate. And it is the accuracy that has made people from diverse walks of life throng his residence. Generally he insists on seeing only about 5 people a day on appointment, which is usually fixed a month in advance. Without the truth and integrity, they cannot survive for so many years and generations. Of course, there are places where there are fake leaves. They will not be able to show the leaf with your name and other details they have clients from USA, Canada , Japan, Hongkong, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and other places. Some even faxes their thumb impressions and gets the predictions. They have translators with them to serve them their children are also inherent in this profession and they are learning the old script and other languages. With the blessings of their ancestors, they will continue for generations. They have so many people benefited by the remedial measures and they get feed back from the clients. Pleased with their service, they bring their friends and other relatives for Nadi reading. They would like to tell the people that they are only 'Nadi readers'. What is written on the leaves is read and explained by them. They themselves do not add anything. Some clients get irritated when some of the facts are unpleasant. They cannot help it. With utmost patience they clear their doubts. Common people and VIPs (very important persons) from all walks of life have consulted them. They show them the particulars of where the predictions for the native are given. Some of their customers are able to read the leaves on their own. Some even buys their leaves for preservation. They can even take photographs of the names in the leaf. It is possible to train those who are interested in learning nadi Jyotish in terms of Guru-Shishya parampapra (teacher-Discipline system)and Sanskrit languages, and this knowledge of Nadi Jyotish could be acquired by those who are totally dedicated lifelong to this Shastra (science).

However, the future of the leaves themselves seems to be uncertain. Though the leaves are smeared with Ayurvedic act, the leaves would turn black after 100 years or so. While they plan to save the contents of the leaf on the computer, they have their own doubts about doing that. They will not feel the same reverence reading the computer prints out as they do when they read the leaf.

Guest guest

I should comment that all the past and future details are correct, covering

the birth chart, exact names, engineering degree, first job in private paper

mills, and latter in central government in defense research and development

laboratories in guns and rockets., promotions, hidden enemies etc except the"

maintaining this position throughout" since I took voluntary retirement at my

52nd age and not work any where subsequently having specific profession except pursuing my astrology and philosophy hobbies. But strangely it may be noticed that no detailed profession was given after 50th year. Some astrological discussions are made. I took karma kanda also and the reading prescribed prayers to certain gods/goddesses each day in a week along with certain diet for certain number of weeks etc, the details of which h I do not give here due to problem of space. I did the prescribed remedial measures and I cannot vouchsafe that they really helped me, but generally the profession was all right with some usual disappointments. Subsequently I went to him after my retirement but he said that my leaf of profession was not available which almost confirmed that I will not have any job later.. The readings seem to be based on Saturn transit of 2 ½ year in each rasi. The readings are crisp and straightforward.

Guest guest

Kowmara Nadi Reading In Chennai

My first encounter with a Nadi Grantha was on 22nd February 1968 (in my 29th year) when my father -in-law Shri U.G.Krishna Murthy (Philosopher and World traveler , popularly known as U.G.) having known my interest in the study and research of astrology, took me personally to Kowmara Nadi astrologer (Shri T.Chandrasekhar) in Madras (now Chennai) India, since h e knew Tamil also. I happened to see the correct Kowmara Nadi Readings of my father-in-law much earlier , which was given by the father of the present nadi reader.

The Nadi Reader asked whether I knew my date and birth chart and he said it would be faster to pick up the concerned leaf. I gave him the same./ Then the procedure was the same , he brought back some index cards and asked me questions to answer yes or no leaf after leaf. Some of the questions whether my name and my father's name were given after the name of Lord Venkateswara, whether I have one sister and one son, whether my wife's name was after one of the names of wives of Trimurthy's (Bhrahma ,Vishnu,Maheshwara) etc. I asked for my profession (10th Kanda) and he wrote the readings in Tamil verses in a notebook and translated in English as follows.

"After praying to Goddess Parvati , Vasista and Viswamitra are narrating

the tenth part of a person having following horoscope"- Ravi Buddha and Kuja in Simha, Guru in Khumba, Ketu in Mesha , Chandra in Makara , Sani in Meena, Tula Linga, Sucker and Rahu in Lagna. Name Venkata Ramana , Mother Annapurna, Father Venkat Rao. The Lord of the 10th house being Chandra is deposited in kendra. Sukra is in his own house and is expected by ketu. Guru and Sani are in parivartana. Kuja and Buddha in the 11th house. For these reasons he will have average ancestral property. He will have a very good start in his career and makes a great deal of progress in all his enterprises. The details are as follows.

"He completes his education in 21st year and proficiency will be shown in

vocational education . He will be employed in the following year. He will be

skillful in making the necessary parts of machines and service will be rendered

to a private commercial firm. He will be paid adequately. Government will be

helpful to him in the part of his work from 23rd year . He will be engaged in

the manufacture of defense articles He will show his efficiency in planning

and designing various equipments. He will have a great name in 27th year. He

will be occupied in the making of high explosives which is planned by tube-like

things and also things, which are useful shooting with the intention damaging

lives and properties. The practical work will be intensified in the 28th year.

The scientific knowledge in the matter will be made full. His power will raise.

He will see whether the work is carried out properly . His skill will be

encouraged in the 30th year and he enriches his knowledge by scrutinizing and

analyzing the operation of various missiles. He will be engaged in

miscellaneous kind of activities his capacities for organization will be

developed in the following three years. His income will be satisfactory. He

makes out various plans and executes . He earned a good name in 35th year.

Takes charge of various sub divisions The number of tools and machines to be

operated by him will be increased various departments will come under his

control . Good results will be achieved in 38th year. Work relating to

planning sketches will be on the increase. He will be well- known in distant

places or countries. He will be able to conduct and control all the affairs of

the department. New schemes will be prepared in the 40th year and the scale of pay will be better than before. He is capable of giving training to others

and will have great name in the industrial circles. He offers advice in all

matters of manufacture in the following two years. He will show his strength in

the technical side and he will hold an extraordinary power. He will be honored

by Central Government. He wins the confidence of the administrators and works for them with greater enthusiasm. Administrative responsibilities will be taken over by him in 48th year. His attention will be concentrated on raw materials. He will be held in high esteem by an association where scientific and technical people join together for promoting their studies. His strength and efficiency will go in 50th year and makes necessary arrangements for the development of the work he undertakes. He will be able to manage the establishment more efficiently than ever and maintains his position through out . When Maharishis said so Parvati remarked that those who are closely associated with him in the work would hinder him . She said that he will get away from the these evils by performing Karma Kanda."

Guest guest

Mr Durai Subburathinam - Nadi Astrologer

: : : Natives, whose leaves are with us, are destined to come to us at the appropriate age specified on the leaves from any part of the world.

: : : Nadi Astrology is a valuable gift handed over to us by our intellectual ancestors. However, it is quite unfortunate to note that no other form of astrology has been criticized or manipulated as much as Nadi Astrology. Due to the cloud of mystery surrounding Nadi Astrology, a number of quacks play havoc with the gullible public. They should be made aware of the fact that sincere, devoted Nadi Readers also exist who possess genuine palm leaves transcribed by our ancient rishis. These sincere Nadi Readers are more than eager to wipe away the doubts in the minds of doubting Thomases. Our EST team visited.

: : : Mr Durai Subburathinam of Kausika Agasthiya Nadi Jothida Nilayam in Tambaram, Chennai. Mr Durai Subburathinam's Nadi center commands the faith and respect of thousands of people who have tested the authenticity of the leaves he holds.

: : : Mr Subburathinam, in this eye-opening article, offers some pointers by which the common public can distinguish between genuine Nadi Readers and hoaxes.

: : : Q: Sir, you seem to possess a good collection of old palm leaves. Could you tell us the history of these palm leaves?

: : : A: Yes. The origin of these leaves can be traced back to approximately 2000 years ago. Later during the British rule, the British were very keen to acquire these types of ancient leaves which deal with herbal cure, alchemy, different types of rasayans, Kayakalpa to increase longevity, different branches of fortune-telling etc. In some, the basic rules of the modern scientific inventions are explained. The British were very keen to take all these but left some of the astrological leaves to their loyalists. Some were put on auction also. People belonging to a particular caste who specialized in astrology bought these leaves and they earned their livelihood through Nadi-reading.

: : : It is a hereditary profession for us. We belong to the place called Vaitheeswaran Koil, in south Tamil-Nadu. We got trained from our elders to do the Nadi-reading. The language is poetic and the script is also different. It is the same as in the ancient temples. We have only a certain amount of collection of leaves. Natives whose leaves are here will, somehow or other, come to us at the appropriate age specified on the leaves from any corner of the world. Leaves are there not only for Indians but for foreigners also belonging to other religions. Whoever is destined to look into the leaves will come to us on his own accord. The very word "Nadi" in Tamil means (destined) to come on own accord.

: : : Q: Do you mean to say that you don't possess the leaves of those who are not destined to come to you.

: : : A: Exactly. They may not even know that such a type of astrology exists. Even the very age when the native is destined to come to us is marked on the leaves. So, we do not advertise for our profession. Whoever is destined to come will come. Faith is the root of our system.

: : : Q: What is the first step in Nadi Astrology?

: : : A: We take the impression of the right thumb for males and the left thumb for females. There is no need to disclose your name, place or horoscope.

: : : Q: How to you proceed further with the thumb impression?

: : : A: Lines on the thumb are classified into 1008 types. Palm leaves are arranged according to these types. We identify the particular type of lines on the thumb and the corresponding set of palm leaves are taken. For example, a particular type is called conch shell with a circle. Among this, there are many sub-divisions based on the number of dots on the thumb. Impressions with 5 or more dots are very rare.

: : : Q: What is the significance of Nadi Astrology?

: : : A: There are 12 chapters (parts). The first chapter contains the native's name, parents' names, present details of profession, brothers, sisters, children, spouse and a gist of future predictions for all the twelve bhavas. There is also a poetic description of the planetary positions in the native's horoscope.

: : : The other chapters deal elaborately every aspect of your life. For example, the 5th chapter deals with children, their birth, death, reasons for not having children, adoption, future life of the children, remedial measures etc. The 7th chapter indicates the time of marriage, name, ascendant and the planetary positions of the horoscope of the spouse and life after marriage. Chapters 2 to 12 till give the future predictions up to the end of the life from the date of perusal of that chapter. There are four more chapters - chapter 13 and 14 deal with the previous birth and the sins committed therein.

: : : Remedial measures are also given for getting rid of the effect of the sins of the past birth. Chapter 15 prescribes the medicines and methods of consumption for chronic diseases. The 16th chapter gives predictions for the current dasa and bhukti periods in detail. In addition to these, there is also a special chapter for "Prasna" where any query is answered. All these were written hundred of years ago by our Maharishis.

: : : Q: Amazing. But how is it possible?

: : : A: With divine grace, our Maharishis were able to foresee a lot. They have foreseen and predicted the type of name and the events of life for a person born at a particular moment with corresponding planetary positions. Nadi Astrology is written by "Sapta Rishis" - Vasishta, Agasthiya, Kaushika, Sukar and others. Sage Agasthiya has written in Tamil. Other Sanskrit texts were translated into Tamil. Marata King Sarabhoji and Chola kings patronized this form of astrology and translations.

: : : Q: Could you share some of your experiences with us?

: : : A: I would like to tell the people that we are only "Nadi Readers". What is written on the leaves is read and explained by us. We ourselves do not add anything. Some clients get irritated when some of the facts are unpleasant. We cannot help it. With utmost patience, we clear their doubts. Common people and VIPs from all walks of life have consulted us. We show them the particular leaf where the predictions for the native are given. Some of our customers are able to read the leaves on their own. Some even buy their leaves for preservation.

: : : Q: Could you pick the leaf for one of us who have come from EST?

: : : A: Yes. Of course. You can even take photographs of the names in the leaf. (Leaf was promptly picked up from the thumb impression. Name and other details of the native were verified by the EST team and photographs were taken.)

: : : Q: There is a general complaint that the Nadi readers collect a lot of informations from the client himself? What is your answer to this?

: : : A: Some of the leaves give the native's name as such in full. In some the names are only suggested indirectly giving details about the number of letters in the name, clues of a corresponding deity etc. In those cases, we ask questions to find out the right leaf. We tell the clients to say only "yes" or "no" and nothing more. You can also verify your horoscope with the description of the horoscope given in the leaf. Without truth and integrity, we cannot survive for so many years and generations.

: : : Of course, there are places where there are fake leaves. They will not be able to show you the leaf with your name and other details.

: : : Q: Also there is an opinion that the remedial measures are suggested only by you and that they are money-making gimmicks?

: : : A: No. This is not true at all. We only read the remedial measures given in the particular chapter. Generally remedial measures are like visiting particular temples, feeding the poor etc. There is no compulsion to do them. Corresponding to the sins, the remedial measures are suggested in the leaves. The clients can themselves verify them in their leaves. In some cases, while reading the 13th chapter, there is a suggestion of giving alms to the Nadi reader for preserving the leaves. He helps the native to amend his sins by informing the native of his poorva-karma. But these are only optional.

: : : Q: Do these remedial measures really reduce the troubles?

: : : A: Yes. I have seen many people getting benefitted by this. We get the feedback from the clients. Pleased with our service, they bring their friends and other relatives for a Nadi reading.

: : : Q: People say that they have to wait for hours to get the Nadi reading. How far is it true?

: : : A: The time duration depends upon the identification of the thumb impression. Some impressions are identified easily and the corresponding leaves are found soon.

: : : Q: I have seen many foreigners waiting outside to see you. How far do they believe this Nadi Astrology?

: : : A: I have clients from USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and other places. They have complete faith in Nadi readings. Some even fast their thumb impressions and get the predictions. We have translators with us to serve them.

: : : Q: Will your children take up the same profession?

: : : A: Yes. Our children are also interested in this profession and they are learning the old script and other languages. With the blessings of our ancestors, we will continue for generations.

: : : Q: Thumb impressions are unique scientifically and are used for legal purposes. What is the difference between your classification and theirs?

: : : A: For legal purposes, the whole thumb is studied minutely. but we concentrate only on the center part of the thumb and the sub-divisions therein.

: : : This is a humble attempt to clear some of the doubts and mysteries surrounding Nadi Astrology and to bring out the authenticity of the ancient art.

: : : This article is from the Indian magazine "Star Teller"

Guest guest

Hello Friends,

I had an experiance on this naadi.My brother wnet to see the Naadi Astrologer 12-15 years back.At that time he has finished Diploma and looking for a job.The Prdictions are so for correct.The Astrologer told Correctly about our Family.He also said that my Brother will get a job very soon .HE said my brother will geta job in government.He also predicted my brother marraige age, his siblings etc.He further said that my brother will have a break in studied for 6 years and again he will study. (My brother staudied BE parttime after joinin Electicity Board).So for the rpedictions about my browther has come true.

He even said that our father will die when we are young and We will be living with my Maternal Uncle.He alaos said that our mother will have 3 brothers and one sis. and we will be living with the Last brother..

Guest guest

Dear Monan,

One should not believe 100% other's experiences but try to experience personally. At the same time, we should not miss any apportunity to fulfil our mission in life. It is not worth to know the future out of curiosity or for materialistic benefit. You may find many saints in India to enlighten you but to get the knowledge of them itself is a result of your good actions. You may find some bogus but that does not mean that your efforts will fail you always. In this materialistic world, if you loose one, you will gain two.

Guest guest

Dear Monan,

One should not believe 100% other's experiences but try to experience personally. At the same time, we should not miss any apportunity to fulfil our mission in life. It is not worth to know the future out of curiosity or for materialistic benefit. You may find many saints in India to enlighten you but to get the knowledge of them itself is a result of your good actions. You may find some bogus but that does not mean that your efforts will fail you always. In this materialistic world, if you loose one, you will gain two.

In Reply to:

==============================================

I should comment that all the past and future details are correct, covering the birth chart, exact names, engineering degree, first job in private paper mills, and latter in central government in defense research and development laboratories in guns and rockets

==============================================

As some of the posts mentioned, these leaves were written 2000 years ago. Were these saints so far sighted that they knew about engineering degree? mills? guns? rockets? at that time. We all know that these have evolved only recenlty.

If this is true, may be the leaves contain some more info, that will be relevant in future.

Out of curiosity? Does these leaves contain Cell No's? E-mailid?

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I have been in such grave problems in my life and i feel like i have lost everything. I am indeed, totally hopeless. So, i need anyone who can guide me in letting to know some of the nadi astrologers, who are genuine and not faking with regards to money.Since, i am a Bangalorean,my preference is Bangalore or even other nearest places in Tamilnadu. I am very much concerned at the cost they charge on everyone. That's the main issue.

I hope any of the persons would respond me.This is my very sincere request

Guest guest

Sairam Melody,

I had been to the below mentioned Naadi Astrologer way back in 1998.

The Name, Address and Telephone numbers are given below. You may go

to Chennai and the contact them for appointment. The best time is to

go there early in the morning, around 7 AM. A big portrait of our

beloved Swami will greet you at his entrance.

Mr. Durai Subburathinam

Naadi Astrologer

36, New State Bank Colony

Behind Philips Hospital

West Tambaram

Chennai - 600 045.

Tel: 044-22366264

Fax: 044-22367832

Sairam,

Kumar.

Guest guest

believe in Nadi Astrology and so does my brother.

I will narrate my experince with a Nadi Astrology center in Chennai.

There is a Nadi Astrology center in a Chennai suburb - Tambaram. In 1998 I took a Nadi Leaf for me in Tambaram. What ever that was written in that leaves about me was true to the last letter and what ever that was predicted also happened. Later, in 1999, Swami came in my brother's dream and asked him to go to Tambaram. At that time, we were all worried about my brother's wedding, as it was getting delayed. When the leaves were taken for my brother, it mainly spoke about his wedding / childbirth and his well being after marriage. We completed the pariharams and my brother got married in 2003. His marriage invitation was accepted by Swami in the darshan lines by saying Santosham.

The belief is that the great rishis write these leaves in sookshma roopa and the leaves just manifests. Otherwise, how is it possible for these centers to stock so many leaves for so many people!!. Therefore, you will get these leaves only when you are destained to get and not always. "Nadi" in Tamil means " by seeking". So, only when you seek these leaves you get them for you, not otherwise.

Sairam

Siva.

Guest guest

believe in Nadi Astrology and so does my brother.

I will narrate my experince with a Nadi Astrology center in Chennai.

There is a Nadi Astrology center in a Chennai suburb - Tambaram. In 1998 I took a Nadi Leaf for me in Tambaram. What ever that was written in that leaves about me was true to the last letter and what ever that was predicted also happened. Later, in 1999, Swami came in my brother's dream and asked him to go to Tambaram. At that time, we were all worried about my brother's wedding, as it was getting delayed. When the leaves were taken for my brother, it mainly spoke about his wedding / childbirth and his well being after marriage. We completed the pariharams and my brother got married in 2003. His marriage invitation was accepted by Swami in the darshan lines by saying Santosham.

The belief is that the great rishis write these leaves in sookshma roopa and the leaves just manifests. Otherwise, how is it possible for these centers to stock so many leaves for so many people!!. Therefore, you will get these leaves only when you are destained to get and not always. "Nadi" in Tamil means " by seeking". So, only when you seek these leaves you get them for you, not otherwise.

Sairam

Siva.

Guest guest

Hi,

I am visiting Vaitheeswaran Koil this weekend and I would like to know which are all the good Naadi Centres there.I would also like to hear peoples experinces on Naadi Centre of Mr. Durai Subburathinam at Taambaram, Chennai.

Thanks,

Raj

Guest guest

I also got some reading done from Tambaram and would like to hear if their future predictions do come true. I am not entirely sure about their authenticity.

Guest guest

Hi Paranee,

I had visted the Naadi Centre of Mr. Durai Subburathinam at Taambaram last month only, so I can only say about my past life till the consultation date, which happened to be quite true. But it should be noted that these details will always be true to which ever Naadi centre you go.

I went there one saturday, but it was too much rush and it took me the whole day to get my readings done.

They predicted my marriage mid this year, and I am awaiting the results eagerly. Being myself a Vedic Astrologer, with over 15 years of exp in Astrology I certainly feel that this prediction will come true, the Naadi prediction also confirms with my astrological chart analysis.

When it came to Santhi & Deeksha Kantum, as always

heard they asked me to do some poojas in temple,

donation of food for poor, and also some money to the

Naadi Reader as dakshina which made be suspicious. Anyway

I gave some amt as dakshina and completed the parihaaras.

Paranee, can u share ur's / any others (whom u know)

experinces from Tambaram Centre. I had interviewed

quite a lot of ppl during my 2 day visit there. I

seems most of the people(Who had visted this centre

earlier - some 10 yrs back) said the predictions came

out were quite correct, some said 90% accuracy.

Awaiting ur reply.

Dear Guest, Can you pls write about ur experinces at Tambaram. It would help all.

Regards,

Raj.

raj_nath9@

Guest guest

Hi all,

I had also visited Tambaram very recently. They gave me my marriage predictions also and time duration was sometime mid-year.

Wonder if they predict the same thing for everybody. I personally don't see how this will happen but can only wait for it to happen.

An interesting note, was I was nadi readings previously from another place also. Oddly enough the predictions for marriage match the predictions at tambaram but what is really weird is the fact that my shanti kandam ( previous life is very different).

I am just curious how future predictions in this life match but past lives don't. Can somebody please shed some light on it?

Thanks,

Yes both past life should match otherwise either of the two or both are fake only.

These Nadi guies will say there are so many past lives and we are telling one and they are telling one.

But the fact is that though many are the past lives,only one of them will be responsible for the Prarabhda Karma of this birth.The prarabhda karma decides important events in our life and it cannot be coming from a mix of past lives.

Thats what I am telling these nadi guies are very very doubtful.

Reg marriage even a good horoscope interpreter can predict.

Name telling and all are mind reading techniques.

Guest guest

No not just marriage timing prediction, because most astrologers can fake or take a guess on that.

What is confusing is that they gave a refrenced name for my would be husband, and that matches in both place. Also other details in terms of his family, direction, his horoscope, all these future predictions match in both the places.

That is why I am all confused myself.

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have heard about this kind of science and I am interested in knowing about it . If anybody could pass any Brighu Samhita addresses in Bombay, that would really help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Guest guest

Hi Raj and others,

I'd been to V. Koil and got a reading from A. Sivasamy in 2003. He is vere renowned and seems quite genuine. Where did you go?

Guest guest

nadi guy,

any body have experience with Nadi Astrology.

like 2,3 or 10 years experience

pls tell me

raj

Guest guest

Hey Raj, yes I got a reading in 2003..so far 90% or more seems correct. So did you go to Vaitheeswarn Koil? Who did you see?