IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi josem is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadi Josyam,but kindly let me know whether any of the future predictions have come true.This will help me.

Guest guest

Is your questions about nadi jyotishm, in which they read out from many leaves (said to be thousands of years old) and then tell your future by seeing those leaves?

I have nice experience of such jyotishm and can give details.

Guest guest

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.Does any body has information about anyone doing research on it and their results?

read nadi apr 2005 100 % correct pls tel your experiences

i read my nadi to Dorai Subbu Rathinam, Agastya Nadi in canada 16 march 2005, i don't no reading the palm leaves correct information are true.

pls tel me,

information nadi are true.

i am living in toronto canada

my prediction what they have given starts from 2006 FEBRUARY

pls kindly send the details of your practical experience to my email

Guest guest

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.Does any body has information about anyone doing research on it and their results?

read nadi apr 2005 100 % correct pls tel your experiences

i read my nadi to Dorai Subbu Rathinam, Agastya Nadi in canada 16 march 2005, i don't no reading the palm leaves correct information are true.

pls tel me,

information nadi are true.

i am living in toronto canada

my prediction what they have given starts from 2006 FEBRUARY

Hi,

For me in a Nadi called Kagabhujandhar Nadi(in Trichy),80% of what is happening now was foretold.

But I say one thing -- dont go to them frequently like what I did.Then they start manipulating,adding remedies dependent on them etc.

Just go once and consult a general chapter and career or marriage and stop with that.

Its not that everybody's lives are written but certain birth and star combinations which will repeat after a long period is pre-written.Thats all I feel.

Share your experience also.

Guest guest

Can you kindly advise me the address Phone no of Nadi Astrologer you consulted.

ROOBAN

Guest guest

There are no authentic leaves. All the tadi patra's that they have does not contain any information. This the art of extracting information from you in bits and pieces and then same is given back to you in good consolidated form.

Once they know your vital statistics, they use normal astrological methods to 'Guess' your future,

I am bit busy today, but I will try to elaborate more on this later

Shravan

New Delhi

Dear Sir,

I am getting trapped in this nadi thing due to one very bad prediction regarding my father.Can you please give your suggestions as how it is false?

Because they rightly predicted even location transfer,my first job details etc very very accurately.

I think it is somewhere in between very right and very false.The nadi leaves may contain certain horoscope combination and not a literal life history of an individual.In every 60 year cycle the same leaves will be repeatedtedly used for different people.

Guest guest

thanks your replay Shravan,

I am confuse nadi astrology please expland to detail

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.

my nadi reading past correct are true.

paranee

Canada

Guest guest

thanks your replay Shravan,

paranee

Canada

Guest guest

thanks your replay RANGA,

paranee

Canada

Guest guest

he is just a rationalist who doesn't believe in such things. A matter of belief for him, disregard it if you believe in this stuff.

There are a lot of frauds who do just take your vital statistics and throw them back at you, but that doesn't mean the entire concept is fraudulent, nor that all the practitioners are frauds.

Guest guest

Respected Guest! (Could you please give yourself a name. it will help)

My saying 'Nadi Jyotishm is fraud', is based on my experience and 'Critical Analysis' of what I went through at the renowned Nadi expert (Raju. in New Delhi). Infact I went to them with lot of hope and expectations and with 100% faith in it. Else I would have not gone at such a place. Even after they so called 'predicted' lot of things about me, I was pleasantly surprised and happily gave them the money they demanded.

It was when I critically analysed what I went through, I understood that it is not a science, but they are just fooling around people who come to them with full faith (or should i say blind faith).

There may be true 'Nadi' experts, but I dont know. I will start believing them if they give predictions using proper means.

Some questions;

Q) There are many nadi centers across world. But you to go any one of them and they will have the nadi/patra for you, which is unique? How is this possible?

Q) As per nadi shasthra, there should be billions of leaves for everyone? this is just not possible practically?

[Actually, they only have few bundles and they use SAME bundles for everyone]

Q) Does any nadi expert ever said 'Sorry, The nadi/patra for you is not with me?'

Q) Do they ever search for your nadi in 2-3 mins? They usually take long time as they have to ask questions...

Q) Try to get your nadi/patra read by someone other than who identifies it for you? He should be able to read it right? But he will never do it. as its just junk or something not relevant is there is nadi.

Waiting for comments.

I will be the happiest person, if someone convince me that this nadi science is for real.

Regards

Shravan

Guest guest

please tell me SHRAVAN,

YOUR nadi PAST IS 100 % correct? AND TRUE?

PLEASE TELL ME.

PARANEE

CANADA

Hi,

Out of their predictions two turned accurate.One my job transfer and second about my first job details and training period difficutlies.

Rest of predictions yet to come.

He even told when I would go to US.They call US 'Kamala Muni Desam'.I dont know why that name is given to US.

But I advice you dont hunt after these leaves.It will serve no good purpose.He even told the name of wife(hint),place direction,about her street,about her father and mother,her profession,period of marriage,number of children etc.

I have to wait another 2.5 years according to the prediction to see if marriage details come up true.

I also went to this Durai Subarathinam's place at Chennai but on seeing the luxury and over exposure, I thought it is fraud and went away.

But in place Trichy this nadi astrologer(this nadi Kagabhujandhar is indeed very very rare unlike agasthyar nadi or kawsika nadi) is very simple and not that many rush is there.Anyhow I indeed feel by intution that they use some Shudra Devata mantra as a tantric practice to predict future which is not at all good.

In my case only predictions are detailed upto 30 years.I heard these tantric deities can travel only certain magnitude of future time & space and act through the nadi person to give prediction.

Also a nadi astrologer's end life is mostly miserable according to the research by famous astrologer Late B.V.Raman.

It is an art of tantrism,astrology combinations they have and mind reading.Even the genuine nadi people follow above things to certain extent.

Atlast one final suggestion -- no miracle will happen by these men.Only hard work,devotion,spritual sadhana,respect to parents and pure veg habit can lessen our karma and give a peaceful life.Nothing else can prevent the karma's effects except the Almighty's Divine Intervention.

Sir,

What you have told is really interesting.But how can we arragne a person and make him read the nadi leave of somether nadi?First he should give the palm leaf to our person and our chosen person must be able to interpret those 'granthams' which are like temple sculpture language.

Also I accept in 2-3 minutes they dont find the leaf.But one more thing is for me they have rightly told two things which rightly took place.Job tranfer and all cannot be told so accurately.Thats where I am stuck up.

He never asked my name but it came on the leaf exactly.

My mother's name is indeed very rare -- Dharmambal.But the asked 'ur mother's name is based on dharma?'

(they asked hint questions for my parent's names but in my case he rightly pointed out.)These were the area where I get faith but on other hand remedy and all are mostly dependent on them.

My nadi is in trichy -- Kagabhujandhar nadi phone:04315532079

Sir,

I called him the day before and he told to come exactly at 8.30 am.

I went at 9.30 am.By that time a huge crowd was waiting.It was like a doctor's appointment.All luxury cars were waiting outside.Ok it does not matter for me.

But all the nadi guies were in a Kurtha uniform with a so called English Translator guiding the mass to do this or that.

When I went to give my thumb print they told to wait as I turned up little bit late.

In gist it was all very commercial.

Kindly reply and I will tell more