IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

I tried Nadi predictions early this year. The past and the present were say 100% correct. I also asked about my past and future birth which i got to know but cant verify it.

Future predictions about this life i am waiting for things to happen to determine the accuracy of the predictions.

I had been asked to do some pujas which i intend to do after the predcitions start coming true.

Regards,

Ash

Guest guest

I would like to share my experience. I also saw my naadi predictions few years ago at Pune, INDIA. But nothing has become true from that predictions. Infact i had seen my all chapters. But all predictions get false in my case. I wasted my money there. So now I feel its not 100% true.

Hello brother..Nadi is 100 % true as it is equivalent to vedas..It is a pre-written script but not prediction.

I would advice one and all to stay away from Naadi. I read somewhere that it is wrong to try and understand your future. People who attempt that are destined to all the misfortunes. My experience with Naadi has been very very bad.

my experience and advise on nadi leaves

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear all,

I could see from this forum that many of you are behind the naadi leaves in particular and astrology in general. I am dividing the mass of nadi seekers into two categories -- those who want to read naadi for problem solution and those who want to do some research on it.

I myself, once was much interested in the nadi related topics. But from my experience I would like to comment on certain things here.

Nadi astrology is a branch of astrology that certainly involves some mantric rituals at some point. The great sages like Agasthyar and siddhars like Kagabhujandhar are no doubt to be respected.

But in their names, the nadi people certainly do some sort of cheating nowadays.Miracles dont happen just like that. And this many branches of nadi centres all over India is quite unbelievable.New branches are coming in cities like Bangalore, Pune and New Delhi. The nadi leaves were once very rare and available only in selected places like Vaidheeswaran kovil, Kolli hills near Salem, Achirupaakkam, certain parts of Malai Naadu(hill places) and to some extent in Kerala. (I heard the koravar community of hill places like Valli Malai who worships Lord Muruga possesses Skandhar Naadi which is very accurate and precise but entirely rare)

So the real thing happening now is that they apply the naadi principles to those who visit and read a near matching leaf after finding the names with the help of Karna yakshini devatas. In many places, I have noted that they dont really read from the leaves and their eyes are unsually half closed as if propitiating a kshudhra devata. Late B.V. Raman the renowed astrologer has found in his research that many nadi centres apply the principles of tantrism to do mind reading to find out the names and other details. In my experience I once tried always chanting the rama mantra "sri rama jaya rama jaya jaya rama" fixing my mind on Lord Rama during the Yes or No sessions and the nadi guy miserably failed to find out the names even after 3 bundles.( happened in nadi center Sukar nadi, Puthur, Trichy)

Hence I request all learned and affluent men of India and Abroad -- please dont visit the famous centres in big cities or register through Internet to get your nadi readings done. I can definitely say it will never help. An empty vessel makes noise but the learned nadi reader will be simple and contended. Please have faith in Shiva or Vishnu and constantly chant some slokhas and mantras. Regurarly visit the nearby temples and sing bhajans. That will really help overcome all your miseries and obstacles in life. Singing the holy names of Lord Vishnu is the effective means of cleansing the bad thoughts and karma in this kali yuga.

In shanthi kandam, the nadi readers say to give money or ask to visit this temple or that temple which is far off. I have often asked them "what if I worship in the nearby temple and follow righteous principles? Will the bad effects not be reduced? Is it not that our Hinduism says Bhagavan exists everywhere?" Certainly the all merciful Divine will bless you from wherever you are calling Him for help. If you have true aspiration and sincere & harmless wish, it will definitely be answered by the Divine. Hence dont get afraid or confused when the nadi readers command you to do pariharam at his place or this temple or that temple. From whaterver place and situation you are, call for the Divine intervention and help.

For instance, Jeeva Naadi is extremely rare amidst all naadis and only certain naadi readers after following strict principles of austerity can read Jeeva naadi that too only for the destined people at the destined time. It is not a wikipedia computer to respond to all your queries at frequent intervals.

So please dont be addicted and believe in all nadi centres blindly. If you are really inquistive to find nadi leaves, you should visit Tamil Nadu temples and many places to find out the truth.

You go on some pilgrimage to remote places and you encounter a simple nadi centre in a hut or brick house -- you visit the centre -- you will find that the people are so respective and courteous -- the place is very devotional with pooja articles and deity photos -- they pray and begin to read the naadi leaves -- they give the details accurately -- you see important marriage or child chapter to know your would be and your jobs -- you become happy and contended -- donate money and come back happily -- you proceed with your career and forget all about it -- years later when marriage takes place with same accuracy you are thrilled and contended -- this is the typical thing that is expected to happen. Those who are lucky and destined will meet such genuine centres which are Adv free and find their readings. Not like this -- they give an advertisement or write episodes in newspapers or invite online registering and we people give all details directly or indirectly only to end up giving this much money to the astrologer.

Your karma will never get cancelled by giving money to anybody for any sponsor pujas. The divine requires your inner silence, aspiration, devotion, confidence and purity -- once that is achieved everything you ask for will manifest.

I will continue posting my research in nadi.

Hi All,

i was married in June 2002. as i didn't have child till November 2005, i went to a Nadi Jyothis in November 2005. according to My wife's Nadi reading, he told me that we will have our first child in December 2006. He even told me what name i will give for the first child. Hariharan. Now we are expecting, dates around in December 1st week. let me see the rest is happening as he predicted.

As he has predicted a very good report for me and my wife, i want everything to be correct.

Regards, Ram

Hello Sir!

I hope the things came out as predicted for you as you mentioned. please enlighten me more of your experiences!

Regards,

Shikha

Hello,

I tried Nadi predictions early this year. The past and the present were say 100% correct. I also asked about my past and future birth which i got to know but cant verify it.

Future predictions about this life i am waiting for things to happen to determine the accuracy of the predictions.

I had been asked to do some pujas which i intend to do after the predcitions start coming true.

Regards,

Ash

Hi!

I also went for my nadi predictions few months back. though the past they predicted cam out to be 100% accurate but I am waiting for my future predictions to happen as most of them where good! Though I have faith in it & I am doing my poojas!

But like so many others I am also curious to know wether things predicted come true or not! How was your experience of it?

Regards,

shikha

Hi All,

I see that many of you have been to Vaitheeshwaran Kovil, could you please recommend a good Nadi astrologer there since I plan to visit that place.

We have been trying for a child from past 2 years but no success.

I really need to know about when can i conceive since its very pressurising for both of us to b in such a situation.

Its my request to Mr.Ramachandaran to kindly let me know the nadi astrologer he had consulted.

Regards,

Vatsala

Hi,

I've read through threads here and am thinking to visit Vaitheeswarankovil.

Is there any one who recently visited there or got naadi reading via online?

How much is the price of reading per kandam?

I heard Vaitheeswarankovil is more original, is that true?

Thanks in advance,

Karuna

Hi Karuna,

After lot of search i could find a nadi astrologer in my city, Hyderabad, this man is quiet good among the others and he has a branch in Vaitheeswarankovil also. Its by Name Pon.Muthu Kumar Swamy.

There will be many many nadi jyothish there in that lane but the above one is recommended and also Shiva Nadi... we cross checked with him also and details turned out to be correct... now waiting to see if predictions turn out to be true or not.

Good Luck,

Vatsala

Yes it came true half. i think the problem is that they cannot find the real meaning of the words written in the leaves.

I got a baby girl in Nov 28, 2006 and a baby boy in the night April 13, 2008.

when i got the reading of mine in 1997, i was told that i will get a baby girl first and than baby boy. that came true. i will purchase a house between the age of 31 to 32. that came true. this reading was broad based that is from this year to this year that this will happen, 80% to 90% came true.

when we got the reading of my wife November 2005.. the prediction is true that we got our first baby in the month of November 28, 2006. but he said the first one would be baby boy and the second one is baby girl. but i got the baby girl first and baby boy second. in this case he pointed out the important things as this will happen in this day or that type of day. these also came true almost 75%. he just read the lines that i will have my children in December 2006 and continued to read about my children's details, there were some contradictions while reading the details of the birth of the child in terms of date, color, male or female in that time, which i presume that he is not able read the real meanings of what is written.

but both the readings whatever they said about the children's life how they will be in the future, similar reading . no difference, that is yet to come. my understanding is that its true. but the people who are reading is important, they should know the proper meanings of what is written.

I never gave them the details about myself or my wife, only thump impression and birth year, when we got the reading at different point of time.

his name is Siva Aarumugam, Sri Mahasiva Nadi Jyothidam, Mayavaram Road, Vaitheeswaran Koil. it is exacltly nearby where you get down from the bus. all the best

Hi Vatsala, rnramachandran,

Thank you for your reply.

As I live out side of India, I cannot so often visit nadi jyothish there from one after another but need to find the best one before my next trip. Actually I have found my leaves in Chennai in the past though, there are some contradictions in the reading and also someone told me that it might be 'copy' from the very original so that some important details were missing. Such as my future partner's certain name was rewritten just as an initial, or stomach ulcer was rewritten as stomach problem, etc.

I should not be obsessed so much by the things that will be supposed to happen in the future as written in my leaves, however I am just nervous as I will have to make a big decision and don't know when I should do. Becaaause... I have found a year difference and contradiction already.

So I am thinking to try a different nadi jyotish and find the kandams that I read before at the other place and the other kandams that I haven't read yet.

Tragedies have happened around. I hope you are all in safe environment.

Regards,

Karuna

I had my naadi reading in Vaitheeswaran koil when i was 16. I only gave my thumb impression. After that he started asking "yes or no" questions. Within 15 minutes we found the leaf. iam amazed by the reading in it.

1. He said that i will come to know my destination on my birthday and would come with my father. Bingo !! Yes my father was by my side and iam wearing my birthday dress.

2. I think my name is unique in the world. Anna Karunanidhi. As a sincere politician my father kept this name in honor of Mr.Annadurai and Dr Karunanidhi (Great leaders in TamilNadu politics). I didnt reveal my name to the naadi reader , but he told the name exactly. Since i know tamil language i asked him to show it in the leaf. yes he showed... but i was able to recognise only one part of my name "Anna". The other half was like some scribbling. He explained me that, in palm leaves, they cannot write tamil characters in parallel to leaf. Also they cannot keep dots in leaf since it will damage the leaf. Anyway I accepted his explanation

The critical part is:

I was told that my life will be in chemicals. and i will do big research in chemistry. But this didnt happen. Iam a software engineer. But again an interesting thing....

Again after 10 years i went to Vaitheeswaran koil to get my Business Astrology. The readings are as follows

1. My life will be in electronics and highly technical. Though i accepted it, i coudnt understand why it was not correct when i was 16.

2. He told me that, in 1 or 2 months i will go to foreign country for job. I just had a smile in my face, because i was having my flight tickets to Tokyo the next day itself.

So I think, naadi is 90% correct. The Obvious question which iam unable to accept is, Why would the Naadi writer "Agasthya" wrote differently for the same person in different gandam?

In 1 month iam planning to get my Matrimonial Gandam readed. Iam in love with a girl, and i am confident that i will marry her. But let me see whether Naadi reveals anything about her....

Hi All,

i was married in June 2002. as i didn't have child till November 2005, i went to a Nadi Jyothis in November 2005. according to My wife's Nadi reading, he told me that we will have our first child in December 2006. He even told me what name i will give for the first child. Hariharan. Now we are expecting, dates around in December 1st week. let me see the rest is happening as he predicted.

As he has predicted a very good report for me and my wife, i want everything to be correct.

Regards, Ram

I can't believe fully told in naadi. Just a week before I have seen jaadi jodhidam. What he said about my name and parents name and about the number of siblings were true. My star, rasi and lagnam everything were correct. Once he said these things he said you are so affectionated on your husband and family. This kind of girl is very very rare to get as a wife.

Then he drawn my horoscope chart. And immediately said, you are a very bad person, your thinking is very wrong always, nobody will like you, nobody can live with you,... My friend also with me and she knows very well about me. She immediately said, no my friend is very intelligent and always guiding me in a good path. That naadi astrologer said that's right, she can give good suggessions to others but the decisions taken for her will go wrong always.

And then he said that i am having illegal contacts. Once i heard this I got annoyed and started arguing him how could he said this. I have a very innocence look and in so many circumstances i was caught in trouble but by god's sake i was escaped in lots of circumstances. So please don't tell bad about me. People can think to cheat me because of my innocence face and behaviour. But at the end when i come to know their real color i just escaped from them. So the thing you said was wrong, i justified myself. Immediately he got tensed and said dont argue with me, the things are said in the horoscope, they all happened already or will definitely going to happen, i am sure. And ultimately he said why are you arguing with me the true factors only i am telling. I couldn't hear him further and left that place immediately.

See, I am married and living with my husband and children for more than 15 years. I and my husband are having some misunderstanding on our personal. So I wanted to know the compatability and understanding between me and my husband. Wanted to do some "parigaram" for the troubles.

I am sure the things mentioned are not written in naddi leaves. He said all from the horoscope. So I wanted to know the truth from naadi. But this experience makes me scared to move further.

What goes wrong in the about said incident? Can anyone please explain me the real factor please?

Hi,

I am new to this website and came across after I started to see that the predictions as told to me by Naadi office in Vadodara, Gujarat by Naadi Astrologer (N R Raman) on 6 Oct 2005 were not coming correct hence I started to search on website for an answer, Also my curisioty gathered momentum after I saw recently MANO YA NA MANO 2 on NDTV IMAGINE channel dealing with Naadi episode on 11 Nov 2010.

I had gone for full recording of all the 12 chapters available telling about past life present and future life and had Rs. 2500. Unfortunately after few years I saw that dates and prediction pertaining to that year did not match and was not matching. Even the tel and mobile numbers mentioned above are not being answered.

Can anyone hepl me and let me know on my email id - with regrd to any other alternative solution?. I am at present staying in Udaipur, Rajasthan and it would be nice if any Naaadi Astrologer in avaialable in Udaipur who can read my palm leafs again and let me know what went wrong last time.

Ranjan

i have gone to nadi pon muthu kumar .did your prediction go right.pls tell

Hi Karuna,

After lot of search i could find a nadi astrologer in my city, Hyderabad, this man is quiet good among the others and he has a branch in Vaitheeswarankovil also. Its by Name Pon.Muthu Kumar Swamy.

There will be many many nadi jyothish there in that lane but the above one is recommended and also Shiva Nadi... we cross checked with him also and details turned out to be correct... now waiting to see if predictions turn out to be true or not.

Good Luck,

Vatsala