IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

nadi is true? or not?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadi Josyam,but kindly let me know whether any of the future predictions have come true.This will help me.

Guest guest

Hello brother..Nadi is 100 % true as it is equivalent to vedas..It is a pre-written script but not prediction.

Guest guest

please share your experiences with NADI ASTROLOGY.Does any body has information about anyone doing research on it and their results?

read nadi apr 2005 100 % correct pls tel your experiences

i read my nadi to Dorai Subbu Rathinam, Agastya Nadi in canada 16 march 2005, i don't no reading the palm leaves correct information are true.

pls tel me,

information nadi are true.

i am living in toronto canada

my prediction what they have given starts from 2006 FEBRUARY

pls kindly send the details of your practical experience to my email

paranee

canada

Guest guest

I have visited four of these Nadi experts.Following are my comments.

Your past is very accurate as the information is extracted telepathically from your own mind.The future is a guesswork and is sometimes true but most of the time false. the shock is due to uncanny reading of your own mind due to which you are a believer.[All swamis and godmen use the same method.] I had taken old Sanskrit and clasiclal Tamil expert , they could not make head or tail of the script .The concerned people will always have not more than a few hundred strips with them.

It is us who are stupid who instead of fighting a problem try for a quick fix in a temple ,with a guru or swami, or we go to an astrologer. The entire society has this sickness of giving up when faced with a problem. God will always listen to you ,you do not need a middleman.

Guest guest

Hi,

I am living in toronto and looking for the Nadi astrologers, are there any one in toronto, canada

Guest guest

HI saisusri ,

I am also living in toronto, Nadi astrologers, He is not here now (in scarborough, canada)

paranee

scarborough

Guest guest

I had my naadi reading in Vaitheeswaran koil when i was 16. I only gave my thumb impression. After that he started asking "yes or no" questions. Within 15 minutes we found the leaf. iam amazed by the reading in it.

1. He said that i will come to know my destination on my birthday and would come with my father. Bingo !! Yes my father was by my side and iam wearing my birthday dress.

2. I think my name is unique in the world. Anna Karunanidhi. As a sincere politician my father kept this name in honor of Mr.Annadurai and Dr Karunanidhi (Great leaders in TamilNadu politics). I didnt reveal my name to the naadi reader , but he told the name exactly. Since i know tamil language i asked him to show it in the leaf. yes he showed... but i was able to recognise only one part of my name "Anna". The other half was like some scribbling. He explained me that, in palm leaves, they cannot write tamil characters in parallel to leaf. Also they cannot keep dots in leaf since it will damage the leaf. Anyway I accepted his explanation

The critical part is:

I was told that my life will be in chemicals. and i will do big research in chemistry. But this didnt happen. Iam a software engineer. But again an interesting thing....

Again after 10 years i went to Vaitheeswaran koil to get my Business Astrology. The readings are as follows

1. My life will be in electronics and highly technical. Though i accepted it, i coudnt understand why it was not correct when i was 16.

2. He told me that, in 1 or 2 months i will go to foreign country for job. I just had a smile in my face, because i was having my flight tickets to Tokyo the next day itself.

So I think, naadi is 90% correct. The Obvious question which iam unable to accept is, Why would the Naadi writer "Agasthya" wrote differently for the same person in different gandam?

In 1 month iam planning to get my Matrimonial Gandam readed. Iam in love with a girl, and i am confident that i will marry her. But let me see whether Naadi reveals anything about her....

Guest guest

dear Anna karunanidhi,

I am also one of the nadi follower.

in my case I and my wife were in big confusion whether we should get married or not as we respected our parents in particular my wife(now) respected my parents more.at one stage she was ready to sacrifice our love to respect my parents will. but when i referred nadi they told that u will get married with your friends help, and he refused to tell the name of my wife as I already Know her and then he stipulated a time. at the stipulated time things suddenly changed and I got married with my friends help.

and one more thing is the word which revealed my job status.

YOU will have knowledge to execute but u cannot win in ur job.

the exact word what he used is "Vithai Undu sidhi kidayadhu".

it is absolute true. there may be deviations but not false.

l.rajarajan

Guest guest

nadi jyotish like all other branches has come under severe criticism because of the dishonest practices. What they do is they have a karn pishachini sidhi, in which a ghost tells them about u in the ear(karn). She can only tell about ur present and once u r impressed they make ur horoscope n predict on their own which in most cases (as with the law of probability)is 50% correct.

nadi jyotish like all other branches has come under severe criticism because of the dishonest practices. What they do is they have a karn pishachini sidhi, in which a ghost tells them about u in the ear(karn). She can only tell about ur present and once u r impressed they make ur horoscope n predict on their own which in most cases (as with the law of probability)is 50% correct.

No. This may not be true.

Had it been true, they could have told present and future (even while guessing) without asking any questions. They ask many questions to know the present and then they guess (or use astrology etc) the future as you said.

And if they really have this siddhi, they will surely wont waste it like this.

Guest guest

Can anyone tell me the adress of original Naadi Jothida Nilayam? I am interested in " Naadi Jhothida " I don't know with whom I have to contact to get the actual Naadi Jhothida Kurippukal.Waiting for your reply

Guest guest

We are making a Documentary On Naadi Shastra. Our documentary explores various angles of Nadi Shastra and therefore along with the traditional aspect of the subject, we also want to look at scientific explanations / rationales, if any. The documentary would also see the subject from different perspectives namely the skeptic, the believer and the follower.

Visitors are requested to share their views and opnions along with their e -mail ids, so that we can conatct you. Our end objective is to make the research a part of the program, interview you and create a compelling program that is unbiased and neutral. In the event that you do know of others who could probably contribute to the above, please do let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes

Tarun Revoo

tarunrevoo@gmail.com

Guest guest

hi All,

if any one who is odne the nadi in Bangalore centre on Bannerghtta road is true or not. If any one has gone there, plese share your experience.

Thanks in Advance

Guest guest

I had my naadi reading in Vaitheeswaran koil when i was 16. I only gave my thumb impression. After that he started asking "yes or no" questions. Within 15 minutes we found the leaf. iam amazed by the reading in it.

1. He said that i will come to know my destination on my birthday and would come with my father. Bingo !! Yes my father was by my side and iam wearing my birthday dress.

2. I think my name is unique in the world. Anna Karunanidhi. As a sincere politician my father kept this name in honor of Mr.Annadurai and Dr Karunanidhi (Great leaders in TamilNadu politics). I didnt reveal my name to the naadi reader , but he told the name exactly. Since i know tamil language i asked him to show it in the leaf. yes he showed... but i was able to recognise only one part of my name "Anna". The other half was like some scribbling. He explained me that, in palm leaves, they cannot write tamil characters in parallel to leaf. Also they cannot keep dots in leaf since it will damage the leaf. Anyway I accepted his explanation

The critical part is:

I was told that my life will be in chemicals. and i will do big research in chemistry. But this didnt happen. Iam a software engineer. But again an interesting thing....

Again after 10 years i went to Vaitheeswaran koil to get my Business Astrology. The readings are as follows

1. My life will be in electronics and highly technical. Though i accepted it, i coudnt understand why it was not correct when i was 16.

2. He told me that, in 1 or 2 months i will go to foreign country for job. I just had a smile in my face, because i was having my flight tickets to Tokyo the next day itself.

So I think, naadi is 90% correct. The Obvious question which iam unable to accept is, Why would the Naadi writer "Agasthya" wrote differently for the same person in different gandam?

In 1 month iam planning to get my Matrimonial Gandam readed. Iam in love with a girl, and i am confident that i will marry her. But let me see whether Naadi reveals anything about her....

Guest guest

I have been hearing ignorant people saying about Naadi readers and their sadhana of Karna Pishachini to get the past and present details from Naadi seekers and their predict the same to them. I am not sure those who speak about karna pishachini knows anything to say about it. First of all Karna Pishachini sadhana is a vamaachar sadhana ie, leftish method. For people practising this type of sadhanas they are not supposed to propitiate satvik gods which will cause great threat to them if they do so. In most naadi centres if we visit we can see the naadi reader propitiating only satvik gods like krishna, muruga, devi etc. How can pishachini sadhak do both of these together. Hence in my opinion 80% of the naadi readers are not using any Karna Pishachini to read and predict the past and present. They just try to decode the ancient tamil scripts from the leafs. However why the past predictions are correct and future goes wrong is a subject worth research. Those who are critisizing naadi palm leaf predictions should first try to understand it properly by doing proper research before jumping into conslusions.

Guest guest

Dear Guest,

It is possible that they are not using the karna pishachinis. My experience says that they are collecting all the information from us by asking yes/no questions and repeating it in poetic form with translation.

In my case, they did not even tell me about my past by saying they are telling anything about past. From the future predictions, I can tell you that it is pure horoscope predictions. Once they gather info regarding horoscope, they make future predictions which can be true.

Guest guest

I believe it is true as i landed up Hyderabad centre .........i went there out of curiosity .....while i had time for the next flight......was there without any appointment......but the prediction ..revealed that i had to be there when my SON was 1 year old and i was there on the very next day of his first birthday........strange but true..........however it predicts a technical job.........and i dont have any technical qualificaton.......few things have worked.........yes.........and i believe it would work

Guest guest

I believe it is true as i landed up Hyderabad centre .........i went there out of curiosity .....while i had time for the next flight......was there without any appointment......but the prediction ..revealed that i had to be there when my SON was 1 year old and i was there on the very next day of his first birthday........strange but true..........however it predicts a technical job.........and i dont have any technical qualificaton.......few things have worked.........yes.........and i believe it would work

Could pl post the address for Hydrabad office or at least some contact information if you have any. I'm going to India next month, but all I hae is Chennai address through this forum.

Guest guest

I visited Agastya Nadi Jothida Nilayam in Tambaran , Madras in 1993 with my parents. We only paid 100Rs per person. Only my parents read theirs as they could not locate mine.

The reader correctly told my father's details ofthe past. They were even right about my grandfaher gone missing. They mentioned the name of the degree I was studying and predicted that my brother would do engineering. We read only the general chapter. My brother later went on to do medicine.

I returned to them in 2005 to find my leaf. They correctly predicted that I would locate my leaf on my wedding day and said everything of my past from my leaf. I also asked them to trace the other unread chapters of my parents. I was dumbfounded - they said that my granfather has passed away and my brother would be doing medicine!

I asked them why they were able to predict the past and not the future accurately. The reader who attended to us told us something very convincing : He said that the past has already happened and therefore the predictions cannot be wrong but the future is in our will. The leaf states the future based on our karma count as of the day we view the leaf. What we go on and do with our life is largely in our everyday karma we accumulate.

We asked him how the leaf was able to predict two different things about the same thing at two different times. He said something freaky - they believe the leaves' contents change everyday accordng to what our karma is. It will thus be accurate when you see it. That is why the leaves, when they were discovered in Tanjore temple, came with special instructions not to computerise it. If it was God's intent to chart out our future, he would not have given us free will.

Could they be the secret scrolls of karma ?

Dear Sri....,

" palani graha charena soochayanthi maneesana"..... An astrologer can only indiacate what may happen.But it is Bramma who only knows the fate of man kind and nobody else.Just have Nadi prediction as a hint. Dont take it as 100% true.Have faith in Eshwara , things will turn in your favour.

-GURUJI

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Read your interesting experince at Nadi Jothida Nilayam in Tambaram, Madras in 1993. I would like to inform you about a group on the internet devoted to discussing and sharing of experinces on nadi predictions. If you are interested you could join the group and share your views. There are many experinced people in the group who knows well about nadi predictions who can clarify many of your doubts.

Regards,

Girish

Hi All,

i was married in June 2002. as i didn't have child till November 2005, i went to a Nadi Jyothis in November 2005. according to My wife's Nadi reading, he told me that we will have our first child in December 2006. He even told me what name i will give for the first child. Hariharan. Now we are expecting, dates around in December 1st week. let me see the rest is happening as he predicted.

As he has predicted a very good report for me and my wife, i want everything to be correct.

Regards, Ram