IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cannot escape permenantly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A asura was arrested today.Indian government arrested abu salem and monika today.His arrest is going to make way for arrest of dawood ibrahim.

Terrorists beware,you can escape temporarily but cannot escape permenantly.

bharat matha ki jai

vande matharam

Yes. I too heard the news over cable TV. But do not forget that the asura is only one of the many yet to be charged. Many more are hidding behind top politicians. They are there in the North, South, East and West. India will only be free if all the asuras are caught and put behind bars. But there too they can enoy the best with corruped Wardens.

Arresting them won't work. The Terrorist orginizations simply recruits another and Police will take too much time tracking one person down. During that time, bombs will go and people will die.

Solution :-

1. KILL all Suspected Terrorist.

2. Arrest and convicts with heavy jail sentences to those who help terrorists - like family members.

3. Stop wasting time with trials. I don't see what is the use of trials when terrorists boldly admit their actions to preach Islam. Just carry the sentences whenever and whereever they are found.

Law and Order is for people to be Humane with each other. But when dealing with people who do not care whether they die or not or whether innocent people are hurt, Law and Order is not needed - Swift hand of JUSTICE is needed.

Guest guest

Dear Sephi, love to you, since you are just a puppet who are you to suggest such horrible solutions. you are nothing but a Asura, who knows only distorted hinduism and kill ,kill, kill.

don't forget you are just a puppet

Sephiroth wrote:

_________

Arresting them won't work. The Terrorist orginizations simply recruits another and Police will take too much time tracking one person down. During that time, bombs will go and people will die.

Solution :-

1. KILL all Suspected Terrorist.

2. Arrest and convicts with heavy jail sentences to those who help terrorists - like family members.

3. Stop wasting time with trials. I don't see what is the use of trials when terrorists boldly admit their actions to preach Islam. Just carry the sentences whenever and whereever they are found.

Law and Order is for people to be Humane with each other. But when dealing with people who do not care whether they die or not or whether innocent people are hurt, Law and Order is not needed - Swift hand of JUSTICE is needed.

--------------------------

Wow, my good man, I really think you have shown your true colors today. I always suspected that something is wrong with you, but today you proved it. Kill all suspected terrorists? What if they suspect you too?