IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi script

Rate this topic

Hi,can someone please please please help me.I dont know where to look anymore.

My wife and i want to tattoo each other names in Hindi script.I would really be grateful if someone could translate to Hindi.

-Marko

-Biba ,and/or Biserka

The pronunciation of "Marko"is same as version in english "Marco",and "Biba" is Bi(as "bi"in biturbo) and ba as in Bar.Simple:)

And for"Biserka",ser is like in Sergio or Serengety,and ka is like in car or caravan.

And if its not a too much of a problem,can you also post images.

Thank you soo much!!!

Edited by Marko

Thank you sant, you may be right. However, as Marko wrote, the bi in biserka sounds like the bi in "biturbo". I assume this sounds like bi in bicycle or bite and not bi as in bitumen or bit. I believe I am right with the sa matra as well since sergio is more like serengeti and not sarcasm. I do consent the matra for kaa. These are the arguable differences and So...

Marko, if the bi sounds like bit and the ser sounds like sar then sant is correct and use this... बिसर्का If it sounds like bite and ser (like share replacing the sh with s) then use this...बईसेर्का. That is unless Marko's significant other has a version of the name vishaka, then that changes everything. :) Good luck Marko and feel free to clarify our questions.

Thanks again Sant...as the saying goes, two heads are better than one.

I checked and discovered the biturbo is pronounced bee-turbo. See what happens when you assume LOL. That still begs the question of ser as in sergio.

so... make it either

बिसेर्का ser sounding like air or बिसर्का ser sounding like are.

This also changes my previous post of Bibo making it

बिबो Would you agree, Sant and Marko?