IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names into hindi script

Rate this topic

Guest guest
could you please translate daniel in to hindi script it would be most helpful, thank you
डेनियल

Guest guest
डेनियल
could you please send the name daniel in a picture format in font size 100 please its for a tattoo and i can't paste hindi into microsoft word

Guest guest

could you please send the name daniel in arabic in a picture format in font size 100 please its for a tattoo and i can't paste arabic into microsoft word

Guest guest

Please could you translante ALAN into Hindi Scrpt for me please

It is pronouced AL-UN

Thank you

Finally, ive been searching forever to find a site which gives hindi script translations, if i could get the translation for ELLIOTT i would be eternally grateful. it would make my day, month and year!

Guest guest

Can you do me a much needed favor and please translate the name Meagan and the word "strength" into hindi? The pronunciation is "May" like the month and "gen" like you would say the name "jen" but with a g instead of the j. Thank you so much for your help in advance!!!

Someone here was kind enough to provide names for Gary in Hindu. The best one was Gariman. How about this one in Sanskrit??? Same reason -- I want the language on my skin so when I leave this rental car I'm driving, I can remember having it if I run into it again :-)

Gariman in Sanskrit, anyone???

Guest guest

can someone please translate

absent in body but present in spirit

im after this as a tattoo and am trying to get it done tomorrow as i have the day off.

please send it to lil_nicky666@hotmail.com

thank you so much

I want to have a few words translated into Hindi script if there is anyone to assist me. I have them listed below:

- Blayke (pronounced b-lay-k)

- Kobi (pronounced K-oh-bee)

- Diesel (pronounced Dee-s-el)

Also have a saying that i would like to be translated:

- live, love, learn - no regrets

Please can someone translate my 3 childrens names into hindi for a tatoo?? i had "father" translated into hindi when my father died 3 yrs ago and it looks so beautiful written in hindi i'd like to keep to the same theme.They are as follows;

Jack

Ellie

Alfie

I would very much love to receive just 1 reply as ive already tried another site but didnt get a single reply.Thanking you in advance.

Amilee x

Namaskar. This is my first time on here and I accidentally found it while "googleing" how to spell my name in hindi. I am glad I found this site as it seems very promising in enlightening me further than just this initial query please.

I wonder if anyone can help me write my name and that of my husband with the correct spelling in the hindi alphabet please as I have found conflicting versions of our names.

Please would you write my name MEERA in hindi please? Please bear in mind that there is a long "EE" sound after the M.

Please would you also write my husband's name JASON in hindi please? Please bear in mind that there is a long "AA" sound after the J.

Many thanks for your input and God bless you all.:pray:

Meera is written as

attachment.php?attachmentid=1746&stc=1&d=1215582584

Jason is written that

attachment.php?attachmentid=1747&stc=1&d=1215582584

Please note: - I have assumed that a of Jason is pronounced like a of father because you said it is long "AA" sound. But some people pronounce a of Jason like "ay" of say. If this is the case with your husband's name, then let me know because then it will be written differently.

Please also see the following as you may find it helpful: -

http://www.visharadsoftware.com/visharadtranscriptorhelp.html

post-324-138274055808_thumb.gif

post-324-138274055808_thumb.gif