IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

working hard - no progress

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am of the person, believing in working hard, make money and standself. Have never thought or interested on free money or have comfort on others money. Also I dont admire someone just because they are rich or scholar - I weigh their behavior and deceny and move with them regardless they are poor or rich, younger or older than me.

Being this is the character, I love doing any project with somuch devotion and complete involvement..

Alas, despite the completion of any project with most perfection, yet I dont see any wealthy progress at all.

Someone says Rahu desai will give all kinds of abstacles and humalities regardless what you do - is it true?

How to meet the needs in the life?

Prayer is the ultimate solution - I agree and understand.

But added to this is there any solution?

Guest guest

Krishna will give you what you deserve, not what you desire. If you're destined to become rich and successful, that will happen regardless of your capability, qualifications, intelligence et al. Krishna will arrange the circumstances in such a way that you will succeed. Prayer cannot change that.

Since we don't know what Krishna has in store for you, it's better for you to think of yourself as the instrument and Krishna as the doer of actions. The work as well as the fruit belong to Him. You don't bother about anything. Think of nothing, worry about nothing, do nothing. Just let Yogeswara Krishna act through you, enjoy his lila.

To work the right u have but not to the fruits thereof -> follow this basic message of the geeta

There is nothing wrong in making money by following a rajasic life. But, the aim of life is self realization and not just materialism. Working hard to make money is good but just in case, you dont succeed in your endevour, dont lose heart. Perhaps, you are here to do infinitely greater things than the ordinary pursuits of money making

And finally, you and only you can make your own destiny.

You might also like to refer to the karma yoga lectures by Swami Vivekananda -> available online

http://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info/vivekananda/complete_works.htm

Regards,

Saurav

Guest guest

beware of expectation...inwardly many of us desire something for our efforts, even though we could convince ourselves we dont. unless you're ready to find and clean that part of your head which tells you that you deserve something, it will be a constant cycle of failure and frustration..not easy but then again, what is?

Guest guest

There is no solution to your nonexistant problems.

People create nonexistant problems, fool you, then

sell you a solution.

Just go to the xtian or krishna websites and

look at all the buy/donate links.

There are also the many forms of

the bastard guru doing the same thing.

There is nothing permanent. Just sit and look.

That is all you will see if your intellect is

not interfering with some cultural bias BS.

There is nothing to do.

Your self/misery will go.