IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ENGLISH NAMES INTO PUNJABI / HINDI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I have a friend who is trying to find the Punjabi or Hindi spellings for her two daughters names. Can anyone please help me. Her daughters names are Jayda and Shamim. They have been invited to a Birthday party and she thinks it would be a nice idea to let the girls sign their own names in Punjabi.

many Many thanks in advance

Laraine

Hey.. I'm from Denmark, and i been thinking about getting the girl of my dreams name in hindi tattooed on my left underarm, so please help me translate the name "Elaine" ore maybe Mike and eternal love?? :) I would love who ever translatede it for me..

Thanks.. My mail is Nowaq@hotmail.com

Hey.. I'm from Denmark, and i been thinking about getting the girl of my dreams name in hindi tattooed on my left underarm, so please help me translate the name "Elaine" ore maybe Mike and eternal love?? :) I would love who ever translatede it for me..

Thanks.. My mail is Nowaq@hotmail.com

एलेन

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm looking for a translation of Denmark into Sanskrit. Is there anybody, who could help me?

Thank you very much!

Ines

Hi,

I have a friend who is trying to find the Punjabi or Hindi spellings for her two daughters names. Can anyone please help me. Her daughters names are Jayda and Shamim. They have been invited to a Birthday party and she thinks it would be a nice idea to let the girls sign their own names in Punjabi.

Laraine

In Hindi,

जयदा शमिम

In Panjabi,

ਜਯਦਾ ਸ਼ਮਿਮ

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm looking for a translation of Denmark into Sanskrit. Is there anybody, who could help me?

Thank you very much!

Ines

डेनमाकॅ

Guest guest

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I would like to if anyone could help me to translate my son's names into Hindi?? The are Sebastian and Harrison. Hope someone can help.

Sebastian सबैसचियन or सिबैसचियन

Harrison हैरीसन

Guest guest

hello, I am trying to get the names Zora and Shannon translated into punjabi or hindi or both if possible, hope somebody can help. thanks

Zora - ज़ौरा

Shannon - शैनन

Guest guest

Hi my names Callum and i really need to find out Callum in Punjabi. Please help thank you

Guest guest

Hi,

Laraine

i need the punjabi names for matthew, jesse, kevon, tanwar, sarven, nelson, ajay, gurleen, ashley, kiran, rahul, and avtar plzzzzzz for monday. so can someone plzz tell me on saturday. thxx :)

Hi, I am thinking about getting a sleeve done at some point and would like to incorporate my fiancee's name in it, but in punjabi/Hindi. Could anybody please help me with finding a translation for EMMA?

Take Care

Chris