IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bubri

the Golden Nebula

Rate this topic

hi guys,

I bet this is one theory none of you ever heard.

"GOLDEN NEBULA/ PHOTON BELT/ MANASIC RING"

In 1961, satellite born instruments discovered a PHOTON BAND in outer space. This PHOTON BELT or MANASIC RING or The GOLDEN NEBULA, which scientists have not been able to reproduce in the laboratory, encircles the Pleiades and extends the 400 light years to our solar system. Our Sun was said to orbit this system and all these stars were said to have planets. Our Sun was said to orbit this system in 24,000 years( all timings are not exact). During this time we spend alternately 10,000 years in the dark and 2,000 in the light of the PHOTON BELT. We were said to be about to enter the light of the PHOTON BELT, when...

1. the Spirit of the Earth popularly called Gaya would contact its higher vibration Tara and would beautify itself bathed in pure light.

2. Gaya would heal itself, forests would again find fertile lands to sprout again, natural resources would be replenished etc (how nobody knows).

one should understand that Gaya theorists deem that earth is a living being called Gaya and humans are like parasites infecting it!! they also say it has a super self called Tara.

so an Earth coming in line of a hypothetical Cosmic Beam of Photon energy would heal itself like a human in the dose of therapeutic radio waves!!

3. Advanced humans will be become galactic citizens due to newer vibrations bombarding them and they will discover a fraternity of extraterrestrial life in surrounding star systems.

and many such more...

the event was supposed to happen in 1996, now believers who were snubbed in 1996 put the date at 2012.

it may be just a hollow theory to fire up some money from unsuspecting gullibles.

but what interests me more than this being true or not is the wonderful theoretical possibility this idea throws up in explaining different yugas of ancient inidians.

Dwapara, Treta , Kali , Satya yugas.

the conspiracy theory has omniously very close resemblances to our Satya yuga predictions.

IS IT POSSIBLE?

a disk of mass...the milky way rotating in empty space. the portion with the earth being exposed in various courses of time to different beams of light and photons in outer space coinciding with the yugas???

its aweinspiring. one theory which could explain the different yugas. they had always baffled me.

we are now in Kali yuga (The Dark Age) where crime is highest and there is no worth to truth.

can it be because...right now...our earth is traversing through a path of outer space with no photon beam?( THE DARK AGE?!)

absolutely mind stimualting.

Guest guest

ive read similar theories regarding the vibrations of the earth in correllation to the different yugas, and how the vibrations affect the mindframe, temperament of the human beings. there are also theories out there about time itself speeding up. whatever it is, the universe by and large is a living clock with many parts so there may be some truth to it, who can say? but in the interests of spirituality, keep your focus on God, and not science.

yes you right.

god is defnitely the pole star.

but for astronomers like me , catching god both in the heart and seeing his play in the telescope, makes my heart love Him more.

Actually it's called Gaia (not Gaya) because the word comes from Greeks. Gaia is the Spirit of the Earth according to Greeks (similar to Shakti to Hindus).

1. the Spirit of the Earth popularly called Gaya would contact its higher vibration Tara and would beautify itself bathed in pure light.

Hindusm (especially Shivatees) could remember that Lord Shiva and Shakti was originally one individual and forced to separate themselves in order to get Lord Shiva to commit to His task (of turning the Wheels of Karma). And it is said also that Shakti is finding Her way back to Him by penance and such for ages.

So in that contexts, IF Lord Shiva is the Golden Nebula, then Shakti could be Gaia (Spirit of the Earth)

one should understand that Gaya theorists deem that earth is a living being called Gaya and humans are like parasites infecting it!! they also say it has a super self called Tara.

One cannot say the Humans are parasites ... they are children of Gaia nevertheless. However, we didn't exactly live in harmony with nature either. In most of the time, in due to ignorance, Man cut down trees and forests and destroy most of the world's beauty. But the last 50 years, things are changing as Man begin to learn and revaluate the world in a new light.

As for a Superself named Tara ... it make sense also. The world could receive its "light" from the pervious bombardment from Golden Nebula and retain it, and as the world begin to get corrupted again (due to power of Shakti exceeding Shiva's), the world needs another "recharge" soon.

Toaist calls this Yin and Yang. According to them, both most be in balance in order for the World to revolve in peace and according to the Laws of the Universe. Chaos and destructions occures when one energy exceeds the other.

Lord Shiva's energy is that of Control (Masculine) while Shakti's energy is raw, violent energy (like those which generated by this world and within oneself). Without control, this raw energy will bring destruction toward the World - thus Kali yuga is born.

Maybe, people nowadays are activing violent and in state of delusion because they are influenced by the Planet's raw and violent energy as well.

And like what Jimbo4353 said, the time is becoming faster (we all can bare witness to that) - almost as if the rotation of the Planet had been speeded up and the World is been pushed toward a rendervous.

This is actually the Winter Soltice of 2012

(December 21 2012) variously signified as Time wave Zero or Singularity Consciousness or Aquarious Age or New Age.

This date is of importance in the Mayan Calander and Batkun cycle of progression. There are a number of articles in the internet with conflicting claims that this marks the end of world according to Mayan calender.

But in the Mayan calender this is the start of a new cycle or epoch. Astronomically, on that day the earth is passing through a space where two arms of our milky way galaxy end up away from each other in such a way that we will be seeing through the less dense area between these arms into outer space, which is in the opposite of the of centre of our milky way galaxy.

In the Hindu calender, this marks the Vaikunta Ekadasi, the day when the earth will be the farthest away from the centre of our galaxy, the sagittarius (the opposite of this happens on Mahashivarathri). On this day the earth comes on the same plane connecting the centre of our galaxy to some other nodal point in outer space, which according to Hindu belief is the point of origin of creation or the Lord's abode, the Vaikunta.

It will be interesting to note that worst earthquakes have taken place when the earth has crossed this plane. The recent tsunami also occured when the earth crossed this part in the sky.

But the Mayan calender is optimistic of this date in 2012 being the date of rejuvination and creation.

The news about cycle of 24,000 years is actually about the completion of precession of equinoxes. Science has calculated that it takes 24,000 years to complete one full circle in the sky by the rotation of the axis of the earth, in such a way that the pole star pointed out by Pointers in Saptha rishi mandalam or Ursa Major shifts every 1/4 of this total period as the earth moves along. In this way there had been not just one but 4 pole stars in this 24,000 year period.

In the Hindu system, particularly Jyothisha, this period is marked as 28,800 years and once in 7,200 years, the pole star has changed.

Vedic astronomy speaks about cycles of 28,800 years of precession of equinoxes when the saptha rishis move around the 4 Dhruvas.

One interesting classification of Maha yugas, namely the split up of the 4 yugas in the ratio 4:3:2:1 with a corresponding avathara of the Lord (4 in Krutha yuga, 3 in Threta yuga, 2 in dwapara yuga and 1 in Kali yuga or in other words, the Lord taking an avathara once every 10th of the total years of the of 4 yugas) perfectly applies to this 28,800 year cycle.

That is, there are 15 cycles of 28,800 years in the Kali maha yuga of 4,32,000 years and 150 cycles in the entire Chatur yuga. For 1 manvanthra it is 150 x 71. In other words, 28,800 year cycle forms the basic unit of the whole classification. This also makes us wonder whether this cycle is indeed the mini yuga cycle.

Since every cycle is supposed to have 2 sides, like day and night, white and black, positive and negative vibrations, progression and pralaya etc, let us divide this period into 2. Then we arrive at the figure 14,400 which is nothing but 120 times 120. This once again sounds interesting and mystic too, in that the average life span of a man as covered by the influence of the 9 planets is 120 (Krishna lived this entire span).

The further basis of this 120 is 60, and Hindu system has chronicled the 60 years, at the end of which the person is said to be born again (sashti aptha poorthy). This number has very greater significance in human body and in the sun's retrogation around the zodiac and the degrees at which the celestial equator passes through the Mula origin point of ecliptic, the Magha origin point of the ecliptic and the Ashwini origin point of the ecliptic, making it an equilateral triangle of 60 degree inclination. The Hindu astronomy periodically updates these nodes and makes correction in time. The methods and the period when such corrections have to be done exist in Jyothisha.

As such this 24,000 cycle is not a worrisome phenomenon, nor is 2012 a date of doom. These events periodically occur. According to the calculations made by this writer while working on a reserach article, the 28,000 cycle in Hindu astronomy began in the year 16,062 BC and will end in 12,738 AD. This is the duration of a mini yuga cycle.

It will be interesting to note that worst earthquakes have taken place when the earth has crossed this plane. The recent tsunami also occured when the earth crossed this part in the sky.

By saying the recent Tsunami, did you meant Dec. 26, 2004 Tsunami?

If so, what if I said I have a "friend" who "sensed" something powerful "pressing" on this region about less than 2 months before the incident.

My "friend" stated that the pressure was like a finger which is pressed against your skin - gentle but firm and "warm" in touch. My "friend" kept stating something big was about to happen to this region and less than 2 months later, it did.

Every since then, ALL of my "friend's" predictions on earthquakes around the globe was right on the time (with gap of 2 - 5 days of prediction).

What is your explaination of this? Still thinking that the world will be in one piece when the Planet touchs the path of the Nebula?

hi sephiroth, aqua3

thank you both for the enlightening replies.

i must say this about Tsunami. in Mangalore, India lives a Prof. Arunachalam Kumar.

he is India's most eccentric genius. even has a name in the limca book of records.

he too predicted the Tsunami within 2 weeks of it hitting the world. his deduction was from the peculiar whale strandings that took place in australia a few weeks before the tsunami.

he feels that whales commit mass suicides like these because the geo magnetic waves that lead them are disturbed due to impending earthquakes and hence they mistkenly come and strand off in beaches weeks before a major earthquake.

his account will be found on the net in various search engines.

Prof Arunachalam Kumar seems to be genuine and not a made up character. They did publish a few of his thesis online as well.

http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/dec292004/d21.asp

Unfortunately, my "friend" ain't a whale. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

S/he is a human being ... and s/he didn't just predicted a single quake, s/he predicted nearly a dozen one where almost no signs were given, including some minor tremors.

However, this article does prove two points :

1. There is some sort of influence on the Planet.

2. People are intune with it, along with several other species, especially sea creatures.

If the influence is merely the disturbance of Magnetic core which effected marine lifeforms, then such occurrances like beaching of whales and dislodging of sea urchins which dumped by millions in Asia coastlines could have occured every time a major earthquake had occured.

I don't see any news of any beach animals commiting suicide when Earthquake occured in Gujerat (2003) and Iran (2002). Japan is the most hit-region in the world and they too have no reported any such occurances.

Magnetic disturbances also could have recorded by modern day equipments (especially by the Professor Kumar) when he notice such events, but none was presented. Matter a fact, he presented the theory that a major earthquake was about to occur not because he detected anomalies in Magnetic field, but he had report of whales commiting suicide.

So, if the magnetic disturbances comes from within the Planet - did someone recorded it?

Guest guest

Gosh! What a title! For record though, let me clarify, I am niether a genius, nor hopefully an eccentric. Just a ordinary guy, with average IQ, with more than a passing curiosity in things around me. My main interests are in my profession, teaching human anatomy: but in my spare time, I do delve into every sphere, sports, natural hsitory, ornithology and their like. True, I have no resource or wherewithal to research into all the areas I am interested in, but that doesn't preclude me from theorizing or hypothecating on matters I feel can be shown as possible. I have more than 150 newspaper articles, 450 website notes, and no less than 140 medical research projects completed. A handful among these may have hit the headlines, one was my so-called prediction of Sachin Tendulkar's back problem, three weeks before it occured. Only, it was't a prediction, it was based on a full study of the batsman's footwork, and interpolation of the probabilities, which led me to opine that the openere would develop a problem. The more recent 'prediction' again, was based on my own personal observations and notes on cetacean deaths by stranding: my inference was that large numbers of whales and dolphins strand themselves usually just before a massive undersea disturbance occurs. With 150 or more whale deaths in November, my educated guess was a quake would follow within a couple of weeks - and it did.Thats all.

If wide interests qualify me as an eccentric, so be it. But a genius, I certainly am not. Just an also ran, only I run a little harder than most losers.

regards

Arunachalam Kumar

Guest guest

On this day the earth comes on the same plane connecting the centre of our galaxy to some other nodal point in outer space, which according to Hindu belief is the point of origin of creation or the Lord's abode, the Vaikunta.

You are saying that when we are closer to god's abode, more destruction is happening in the world, logically it would be the opposite, no?

-

You are saying that when we are closer to god's abode, ..

---------

Read your question again and what is conveyed in my post again.

Another reason is ...

your question can not be answered outright, as it involves what you think is God and His creation as per Hindu texts and whether you have understood the answers for these two crucial questions in the way they have been delivered by out texts. That is why I expect you search for the answer, which will inevitably take you to the 2 questions I mentioned. Once you know the answers for them, the question you have raised will become irrelevant.

Professor,

i was stunned to see u reply to the post of mine. i was a student of kasturba medical college mangalore and had the privilege of being your student. (though i was pretty inconspicuous because of my medoicrity) i still remember the day when u took osteology viva for me. gracefully, though i bungled, u passed me like many other students that day who gave the viva.

and despite what u say, we students of mangalore know a genius when we see one.

in reply to the guest who asked why is it that nearing god's abode leads to destruction rather than the opposite,

well a superficial answer like "it is destruction to the common eye but evolutionary to some other" might not drive home the point.

the answer to your question, lies like aqua3 has stated, in your own view. an intelligent question like yours can only come from a mind that already knows the answer.

for me , if the scenario is really true that mass deaths have occured due to the crossing of the celestial point, then a small introspection lead me to believe in an answer i already knew. but that was an answer for me.

the answer which will satisfy you, not only in this question...but in any question u might have philosophic, materialistic or scientific, is already in you.

search...u shall understand.

questions are a method of trying to make us remember things we already know but have forgotten.

You are saying that when we are closer to god's abode, more destruction is happening in the world, logically it would be the opposite, no?

In many examples, matter becomes more active as it comes near source of an energy. It is simply because Matter absorbs energy and therefore become active and almost alive.

For example, Light a large fire, stand as far way as possible. You will not feel any heat but do see the light. Now, walk toward it slowly and you will notice, you are getting warmer.

A few feet away from the fire, your body will become so hot, it will be like you are part of the fire and burning as well, even so you and the fire are separated by a certain distance.

Come closer some more and your clothes could catch fire even so you didn't touch the fire itself. In such, there is no You or the Fire, there is only Fire and you burn in it.

Same goes for water as well. Swim for several hours in weightless environment and when you step out, you will feel awkward about your own body weight. It was like your weight didn't exist when you are in the water but do when you are in the ground. Same goes for when you are in the air as well.

So, logically speaking, the closer we get to God's abode (wherever that is), the more and more energy the Planet receive and more active it becomes.

This foolish civilizations which we create out of our foolishness, greed and pride will vanish just as a person's ego, greed, foolishness and pride will vanish as he goes nearer to God.

If anyone feels he will become a better man by God eliminating his ego, then I don't see why he could complain when the same happens to the Planet, since the Planet itself is (in Scientific point of view as well) a "living" organism.