IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

help me stablise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

before i got married i was seeing someone else.. however i could not marry him.. now he is in a bad condition but i can not go back to him.. but thhis guilt haunts me all the time.. what should i do to attain mental peace for myself and him

Ask your husband permission first, stating an old friend is sick and you wish to see him.

However, don't over do it because no man will like his wife seeing another man for hours. Remember, you are married.

Or, just wash your hands off him, stating it is over and there is nothing you can do more. After all, his sickness is not your fault, so why should you worry about it.

Guest guest

i can not go and visit him he is out of india.. and when i say he is in a bad condition it doesnt mean that he is unwell.. he is mentally in a bad frame of mind.. and what should i do about the guilt that i face after all i left him..

i can not go and visit him he is out of india.. and when i say he is in a bad condition it doesnt mean that he is unwell.. he is mentally in a bad frame of mind.. and what should i do about the guilt that i face after all i left him..

If he is outside India, then there is not much you can do, right? Why worry about something which you cannot do anything about?

I have friends who lives in Australia, UK and Japan (a "friend" even declared his/her feeling to me before going back :P) and all I could do is write to them using E-mails. I can pray for their safety (which I think is suitable for you now).

And besides, failures in love is common among humans. Humans should put more emphasize in Spiritualism than human relationships. Your friend failed to do so, thus suffers mentally. That is not your fault alone but his as well.

And do I need to remind you that you have a husband? What do you think he will feel if he knows you are worried about your ex? You better think about the bird in your hand rather than the one which got away.