IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

AN APPEAl TO THE TRUE ARYANS FROM AFRICANS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Indian Brothers,

I am a Black African from Zambia. I write this letter to you Indians for the genuine support you have given our people. Our leaders such as Patrice Lumumba, Kenyetta, Julius Nyerere, and Mandela have loved India and given Mahatma Gandhi great respect.

I appeal to the people of India to cooperate with Africa, we both will benefit. We "Blackmen" have been treated worse than a dog and our continent raped. Now our country is being raped by the same people. They tell us now the first man was a Blackman (African) on this planet. All lies they do not even know the origin of a spider the man is just too far.They dig fossils in Africa and link the human race to this. They actually are looking for mineral resources (Africa is the richest continent) and flattering us to take our minerals. They then link us to present day man to make us the link between man and ape. The National Geographic is spending 4 million dollars to make us believe this fake theory. After this Africa will be totally raped. We are alert and ready this time.

We trust India and want India to trade more with us and help us develop the African industry.

A good leader in Africa at present is Robert Mugabe who has stopped the exploitation of his land, though the cost has been high. It is worth it all.

Dr. Mchenga

Mongu

ZAMBIA

Guest guest

whatever their color. I also agree that India and Africa should develop their trade and business, so they can count on each other. This could stop westerners from controlling us.

Guest guest

The humankind evolution from Africa is not a cooked up theory. Also, it is done by lot of research and not by only looking/digging fossils in african continent but also in other countries and comparing them with the help of research and science....

The people who are digging up and looking for resources are not genuine fossil researchers, they are just using it (the name of such research units) as a cover to hide their real intentions.....do not compare the two......as for their misdeeds, you must be watching the news, they are slowly paying for it, slowly.

Dear Dr.R. Mchenga,

Welcome here, and I agree with your thought.

The keys for the goal are education, friendly coopertion, and enterprenership. Zambia Gov. can invite Indian explorer companies to explore at an equitable business agreement.

demand and supply rule.

Additionally, money is not the only thing that brings happiness. Spiritual and simple living as Prabhupada describes helps a lot to conserve funds for other beneficial projects.

I suggest please read Bhagavad Gita As It Is (it is only 700 verses long), and see if it can help Africans. I feel sad that some Africans in US are accepting islam or xianity, when they ahve better alternative - sanatana dharma.

Never let the aggresive ideologies enter your country.

Africa was one of the most self-suficient and self-governing nations till about 200 years ago. Europeans came to the south while Arabians from north, and each divided the nation and its wealth.

Christians in those days come with a specify notion called - "Whitemen's Supremacy". They actually thought that the world is just about 10,000 years old and it was their duties (to God, as given to Christians) to "educate" Africans who they believe to be outdated.

When Theory of Evolution (by Darwin) came to be (in 1890s), Europeans believed that Africans were close relation to Apes and fear that if they (Europeans) didn't convert them to Christianity and teach them humanity (as if they had any), Africans will "de-evolve" into Apes again.

Working with Slave traders from Arabian nations, black men of Africa shipped by hundreds to America where they become slaves for ages. Even today, African Americans do not receive the proper care from the government in America.

Excellent points, maadhav! Obviously, Africa would be better off with closer ties to Bharat Mata instead of the West or the Mid East. However, I believe that the relationship should be more than just friendly cooperation.

Not only is the Sanatana Dharma better for Africans--it is better for humanity as a whole. Unfortunetly, one of Hinduism's greatest strengths is also its weakness. Hindus don't force their great culture on anyone. Had India behaved like the Europeans and the Arabs, most Africans would be speaking Sanskrit now (and they'd be a lot better off).

Had India behaved like the Europeans and the Arabs, most Africans would be speaking Sanskrit now (and they'd be a lot better off).

Hindus can share their knowledge and wisdom but they cannot force it like what Europeans (and Arabians) did for the past 1,000 years or we will be no better than them.

Africa is a beautiful country, with vast amount of resources which its people needs to learn and expoilts. It also has its own culture and heritage (like India) which Africans needs to feel proud of. After all, 200,000 years ago, we all came from Africa also, before becoming Indians, Chinese, Japanese and such.

Africans must learn to become self-sufficient and not to rely on Arabians and Europeans to solve their problems. And they can too. I have seen countries like Ethopia which was in brim of destruction 10 years ago now become a self-sufficient country. It just needs the World's help for a bit longer.