IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I need Karma written In Sanskrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If anyone,...ANYONE!!! knows how "Karma" is written in Sanskrit, please reply!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to know how its written since the word "karma" means "action" in sanskrit....so i'm guessing thats where that word is originated from. So,.....Anyone,...please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Thank you so very much! You are a life saver! Also,...i have a question....so, i downloaded a sanskrit font, but because i dont know how to write in sanskrit,...well...to the main point,....is it supposed to be "kme" in english but "karma" in sanskrit!?

It depends on which kind of font you use.

But most of them don't work in Word of Windows.

There is one named Lata which is in Windows XP. But you have to type according Inscript (Indian keyboard)

You can use I-trans and copy the written material to a worddocument. Itrans is according Western keyboard.

http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org/Sanskrit/Itranslt.html

Itrans is only for Devanagari.

I-leap is for all Indian scripts (exept Grantha), but you need a special program in which you can write, I-leap is also Insript.

http://www.cdac.in/html/gist/products/ileap.asp

Hi!....thank you so much. Unfornately, I only know how to read and write in english...plus i'm cambodian (asian).

Well,...i have the font style "XDVNG" thats supposd to be Sanskrit on my computer....and its weird because when i tried to figure out the exact same letters you wrote for "karma" in Devanagari, i came up with "kme" in english. Could it be the same?! I mean...it looks exactly alike. Could you possibly look at it and tell me?!

post-4694-138274049327_thumb.jpg