IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishnadasa

Why do different theories on God exist??? whats the reason for this?

Rate this topic

Dirrerent Theories about God all are flowers of his Garden. For it is stated in Ramayana. A person sees God as per his Belief. Dwaita Adwaita, Vishistadwaita all are true. Depends on what ground(level) or bhumi you are standing on.The real nature of God cannot be described for perception itself is an Upadhi and so is Maya. Lord is beyond it.He is beyond Truth and False.Existence and nonexistence.To describe him you need to percieve and till there is a single upadhi Lord is Far away.The best way is to follow surrender and Bhakti. What yogis get after losing their existence and what cannot be percieved was tied to an Okhal by Sri Yashoda Maa by the power of Surrender and Bhakti.

MAN!....you truly understood bhakti tatwa ..... the guru who taught u must be a great man indeed.... salutations..... u truly nailed this one as well .....:smash:

MAN!....you truly understood bhakti tatwa ..... the guru who taught u must be a great man indeed.... salutations..... u truly nailed this one as well .....:smash:

Thanka A lot Gopal Brother for praising my Guru. I am really indebted to you my brother.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)