IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chelaaraam

About me . . .

Rate this topic

<font color="brown">Pranam everybody !

</font color> <font color="blue">

I am Chelaaraam (for this forum). You will be wondered that I am only three years old. But, for this mundane world, I am over 40 (the age of my body). Three years ago I met a mystic person (first time) and then slowly just I'm being awaken.

I was sleeping, in deep sleep, in the dark womb of this mortal world. I was running after mirage. This world, which is smashing every moment, every relationship depend on selfishness, every action depend on 'free-will' or consequence of karma. I thought real.

Isn't it true, I am only 3 years old ? </font color>

<font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !

Guest guest

A break from the serious stuff.... One IT-er to another.... <font color="blue"> </font color>

Software Problem Report

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.

Applications such as Poker-Night 10.3,

Football 5.0,

Hunting-and-Fishing 7.5, and

Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever launched.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the un-install doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help,

Thanks,

User-in-distress.

<font color="brown"> </font color>

Dear User-in-distress,

This is a very common problem, we get a lot of calls on this one.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just an Entertainment and Utilities program, the fact is, that Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!

It is impossible to uninstall, or purge Wife1.0 program files from the system once installed.

You simply cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to disallow this.

Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child-Support.

I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation by installing the background application "Yes-Dear", this will help.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to use the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal.

Wife 1.0 is a very high maintenance program, but it comes bundled with several great support programs, such as: Vacuum-and-Dust 3.0,

Cook-It 1.5,

Do-Laundry 1.1 and

Pay-Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these support programs. Improper use will compromise your system and you will get hit with the deadly virus Nag-Nag 9.5.

Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend the following: Flowers 2.1 and

Diamonds 5.0!

WARNING: DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary-With-Short-Skirt 3.3.

This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to

your Hard-Drive.

Best of luck,

Tech Support

<font color="blue"> </font color>

<font color="brown">Dear K. Singh,</font color>

<font color="blue">

You were within a LAN of only 7 clients and were not connected to the cosmic supreme server. You thought these 7 wonders are the real mortal world.

Once you have installed wife 1.0, the powerful operating system, it will kick out any other version of operating system and similar software.

You have done a folly doing as I had done(in deep sleep). Unexpected but full-stopable processing will be continued untill you will be concreted up to your throat.

Wife 1.0 is a automatic, robotic controlling system. Now you are the robo and wife 1.0 is the operator.

Every application will be kicked out crashed. Now you have no choice.

Actually we should install mysticism 1.0 in our systems, but in our deep sleep we install Illusion 1.0 .

Through mysticism 1.0, we should be connected to the Guru Gate-way. When we need up-link, we fall in down-link.

After entering this gate-way, connect the cosmic centre through your system.

You will be beyond all other applications, operating systems and net works.

Try to wake up and peep in to the supreme cosmic operating system 1.0 .

</font color><font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !

Guest guest

To Chelaaraam:

I read U loud and clear, "Ten-4 good buddy"..... in Trucker lingo!

Looks like my prior Xmission to U got lost in a line-drop (Usr-Id screw up maybe?).

So I'll try a more direct link. I'll use EXCEL LENT 8.0 for part of my messaging to simulate Iron key encryption 6.0 in building my access link

I was able to rid my self of Operating System wife 1.0.Swiss, via C:/Divorce which reformatted my C-Drive giving me a fresh start. After a long liaison with Illusion 1.0, and deep-sleep 4.5,

I finally got connected to the cosmic supreme server by installing mysticism 1.0 which was down-loaded (literally!) To me by a then 24 yr-old mystic, Narayani Amma (aka. Amma) in Sept ‘99. (Check out Guru URL: narayaniamma.org).

Amma's version of mysticism 1.0 is extremely powerful, comes bundled with wake-up-call 1.0, no-daytime-naps 5.0, Am-PM-Pooja 6.0, Meditative-visions 1.1 and other utilities. Most of them I do not have a clue how to use or decipher! Amma's Help Desk is jammed, hence one of the reasons I NEEED to Network with others who may be having the same problem ie how to make these ‘utilities' talk to each other, and how to interpret their outputs! The user manual for Amma's version of mysticism 1.0, is vague at best.

Like U, I am also a juvenile (4 yrs old), but chronolog'ly, I am a decade or more ahead of you.

I need to do some networking, my system is cranking out lotta exciting stuff that I feel, I need to share, discuss, explore....Let's talk, my access link is in EXCEL LENT 8.0 Cell (A1).

Build A1 as follows: @CONCATenate("ksi","ng","h@","eol",".","ca"), let's set up a Network / group of ‘serious seekers', we can help each other find those elusive answers!

Regards,

K. Singh

Jai Seeya Raam, Om namoh narayani.

<font color="green"> </font color> <font color="blue"> </font color>

Guest guest

I feel installing Vishnu Shatra 0.0, Pashupati Ashtra 0.0, and Brahmshtra 0.0 will clear away the problem and the source of the problem.

Vroom.

My Take:

I am looking for ‘brain storming/green light session' type exchanges, they are quick, informal, and very informative. Most times U get a heck of a lot of feed-back by simply throwing out an idea, an experience, a question, whatever. Some might be peripheral perhaps, but useful info to file away.

Sample: I can put out the Fol. (HYPOTHETICAL):

I was driving down a country road in my rental Porsche and I some how hit a button that turned on my infra-red lights which showed a deer in the middle of the road about a 1/4 km away, however the projected image on my wind-screen lasted only 10 secs or so. Has any one experienced similar? Or know why only 10 secs?

9 of 10 times I would get the correct answer, based on experiences theirs/others, or knowledge of The specs of the car.

Eg: Some one may offer: "hit lights menu and enter 99, the factory default is10 secs. BINGO I got it..

Another may offer, "Yeah that will do it, and while U're at it, check out the Sonar reverse alarm default, you might want to change the default to 30 feet. ......Hmnn nice to know, must check this.

And of course there is the check-your-manual-response, "check section 3.4 in your manual" !!!! ----.OK I will do...---of course it never gets done! Because U're just too intimidated by the techno babble you'll have to deal with

in Sec 3.4!! :-)

NON-HYPOTHETICAL:

Mr/Ms X puts out: "The energy source that comes when I meditate, took a new twist last night, it came on to my feet and was very heavy causing me to flinch, my self preservation instincts kicked in and I pulled away scared, has anyone experienced such a phenomenon or close to it?" and what did U do?

My response to Mr/Ms X would be: YES, please do not dwell on it ‘cause you could in the very near future experience similar only this time it would be one level higher. If/when it comes it could be over your entire body, and quite heavy, but won't suffocate you. Proof? Well I am here answering your query, am I not?.

See where this is going?

What ‘am hearing U say is: "Check ONE of the manuals" (maybe THE)......Yes OK, that's one option.

Hinduism is a vast Ocean of texts, rituals...etc It simply overwhelms me. The SUN and Zillions of rays!

What I know about Hindu scriptures, believe me, can fit on the back of a postage stamp, However I am better connected to Divinity than the pundit in my local Temple. I got lucky by being in the right place at the right time, that's how I see it anyway...well....It obviously has to do with my past lives and how much bad-karma baggage ‘am lugging around. My deaf mute sister (60) communicates (visual & telepathic) with L. Krishna, L. Hanuman, & M. Saraswati for hours on end, and she can't even speak Let alone READ! Of course her Karmic-baggage/Sin-Meter in this life-time is very close to ZERO. Sadly I am at Latitude 42 Deg. and she is at 10 deg, else I could have gotten ALL the answers I ever need, straight from the horses mouth !!! so to speak.

Maybe I am too "Done-Column" oriented, you know a trait U acquire from chasing endless deadlines?, Guess I need to get off the IT-fast-lane and re-appraise my priorities to jive with my ‘born-again' status. LOL :-)

Thanks for your input.

You just taught me something new, you see... beyond Mahabharat, Ramayana, & Gita (these I've read to varying degrees), the rest like Vedas, Upn'ds etc are like a ‘RUMOR' to me... I have only "HEARD' of them. LOL :-)

My Mysticism 1.0 User's MANUAL:

Minimum requirement (2 poojas daily):

Light prayer lamp (6 am & 6pm)

chant mantra: OM namoh Narayani 21 times

lamp must be lit for a min of 6 Minutes.

Updates to Manual based on other devotee's input::

Pooja duration - apprx 20 mins (min)

Start with bhajans and L Ganesh etc

End with Mantra Chant 21x

The above has done wonders/miracles for me!

K. Singh.

Jai Seeya Ram, Om namoh Narayani x21.

Guest guest

"The above has done wonders/miracles for me!"

mmh... not to much.... when one thinks to be advanced, when one sees others then advanced than him... some doubt arises

so go on chanting "om namo narayana.." .. chant a lot

<font color="brown">Pranam Ganeshprasad ji !

</font color>

You wote :

Re

(Try to wake up and peep in to the supreme cosmic operating system 1.0 .)

Can you down load this for free?

Jai Shree Krishna

<font color="blue">

Re.

There are some software which can't be pirated or free downloaded. In fact, the packages, which are to advert or attract, are available for free down loading in the internet. But the costly and important software are only for sale (credit). These are having lock systems or secret code systems to operate.

If I try to down load it free, I can success for a lack. Because the key of the lock of this system (the secret code), the master knows. Without teacher I haven't learnt anything about IT, so without a complete master (purna Guru) I am unable to down load 'Mysticism 1.0' from the cosmic server. I am not an expert of this IT field. I am Just 3 years old and reading manuals.

Om Namah Shivay !

<font color="brown">Pranam K. Singh ji !

</font color>

You wrote :

So I'll try a more direct link. I'll use EXCEL LENT 8.0 for part of my messaging to simulate Iron key encryption 6.0 in building my access link <font color="blue">

Well done !

C:/Divorce isn't a powerful cleaner. Try 'http: // hww.cosmicrealm. net/detachment.exe' . After an scan, try to install anti-illusion 9.11, mind-killer 5.1 and anti-desire 5.0 . Execute these again and again, your wife 1.0 operating system will become feeble slowly.

You had acted divinely in Sep '99. You are my elder. Surely I shall surf the web site 'narayaniamma.org'. Thanks.

No doubt 'Amma' is a Goddess in human form. Your sleep, naps and darkness will be vanished with the grace of amma.

I am also trying to come in light with the grace of my mystic friend and guide (master). Yes I am ready to enter into your network.

You are my senior, so fortunately I shall be learning so much from you.

Yes share your nectar, but 'am unable to connect EXCEL LENT 8.0 Cell (A1). Sorry for the interruption.

Om Namah Shivay !

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Chelaaraamji

What no free down load, may be Buthnath will be more merciful.

I thought just like three gates that is available for free your version would also be for free then I read the small print written by Bill gate enjoy now pay later. I have this temporary memory crash always forget the small print, pay able by Karma.

I definitely need more Ram.

Tell Atanu no need for Astra or Sastra simply mantra Ram, Ram, Ram, Ram Ram, Ram or if you prefer Siva, Siva, Siva, Siva, Siva. Very powerful tool available for free..

Guaranteed to cure all viruses that come via three gates. But watch out do not keep pressing the back button and open this gate again and again Siva’s other half Narayani is very powerful lure us in to false security.

To surf beyond cosmic server we need to clear all the virus and Ram helps us in both direction, choice is ours.

Jai Bhole.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

MMH, UN-REGISTERED GUEST

(SIR / MADAM)

You Wrote:

mmh... not to much.... when one thinks to be advanced,

when one sees others then advanced than him...

some doubt arises

so go on chanting "om namo narayana.." chant a lot

_EndItem_

Thank U kindly for your comment /advice /observation....... dear SIR / MADAM.

Do I notice a tinge of sarcasm? Or is it my persecution complex acting up?

Question: Why are U hiding behind UN-REGISTERED GUEST ??

Look: I simply tried to share something that works for me, in a light-hearted manner perhaps?

yes it's a serious subject, so I tried to have some fun with it, so what?. There are many paths, I‘am not holding a gun to anyone's head pushing my ‘PATH'.

My posts are aimed at ‘seekers' who may have ISSUES COMMON TO THE ONES I'VE GOT, the objective being, we can learn from each other by ‘networking', rather than working in a vacuum. Gee I thought I made that clear in my postings.....

Hmnnn.........

Guess there is always going to be those who would sit in a helicopter Gunship lobbing cruise missile /rockets (so called SMART b**bs) regardless of collateral damage. Take for instance that coward who launched a missile from the safety of a Gun-ship taking out a 69 year old, half-blind, paraplegic in a wheel chair --religious leader Shk. Yassin?--- He was a man of God, with a deep commitment to the freedom of his disenfranchised, subjugated, brutalized people.

Well it takes all sorts.........comes with the

territory I guess.....what can I say?

EXCEPT Jai Seeyah Ram, Om namo Narayani x21

K. Singh

Guest guest

To Chelaaraam Ji:

We can achieve a lot from a brain-storming network of like-minds...Satsang?? with an IT Flavor perhaps? LOL :-)

One's gotta be careful with one's eMail Addr, especially these public forums, God knows who is sweeping for eMail addrs!! I need to get on a junk mailing list.... like I need a Hole in the head!

Tip-1: Cut and paste the Cell A1 Build statement onto w/processor and bump up the font size...easier to read. I HAVE to do this in debugging ‘cause my reading glasses are getting weak! OK OK, I need new prescription, due to OLD AGE !!! :-) :-)

Tip-2: PLEASE, please, read Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, if U have already read it then do a 2nd pass, pay close attention to MahaAvatar Babaji, I include him in my

poojas! Also pay close attention to Sri Yukteshwar Giri. This AOY book was THE CATALYST that MADE me go see a visiting 24 year old YOGI (Amma), the rest as they say is history.

Not to worry, we'll get things rolling....hang in there.....Chelaaraam Ji

"Ten-4 good buddy" (Deshi /Jahaji-Bhai)............(Trucker lingo)

I love truckers, they band together and help one another. Woe be on to any one who tries to pick on ‘em, be it the big Oil Co's with their gas gouging, the bikers, or even the cops! :-) :-)

I can't count the number of times they've saved the day for me in snow storms !!

K. Singh.

Jai Seeyah Ram, Om namo Narayani x21

<font color="brown">

Pranam GaneshPrasad ji ! </font color>

<font color="blue">

BhootNathji is always merciful to me. My life and after-life both are going on and will be going on smoothly and optimistically by his grace. I hope so.

Yes gates are available for free and there are no guards. But I haven't so much knowledge to go on alone through those gates. I need guide. Bhakti gate-way, Gyan gate-way, Karma gate-way and Hatt gate-way are there, but I wouldn't like to wander in the tunnel without a guide. In guidance, sit on the board of Tantra, Mantra or Yantra shuttle 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2, an user can try to connect. 'Sir Bill gate' is a noble soul and we can reach up to 'msn.com'. Many people are interested to surf the attractive advertisements.

I need Ram more than you. In fact, when I required 'Ram' in my CPU, I was running after 'Rum'. Instead of Ram, Ram, Ram; I was chanting Rum, Rum, Rum and Jiva, Jiva, Jiva; but now slowly becoming a parrot of BhootNath ji. In our planet there are so many precious minerals. After passing through many furnaces (bhatti) and beatings these may be prepared for beautiful ornaments. Naturally free but Master is the gold-smith, black-smith and washer-man.

Here viruses are coming in from nine external gates plus eleven internal gates. I don't press 'Back-button' but there are eleven powerful ghosts with me they pull me back and press 'Back-button'. I am just trying to make them feeble.

</font color>You wrote :-

To surf beyond cosmic server we need to clear all the virus and Ram helps us in both direction, choice is ours.

<font color="blue">---You are right.

Om Namah Shivay !

<font color="brown">

Namaste K. Signh ji ! </font color>

<font color="blue">

Yes, we can achieve. Need 'Sat-Sangis' on line. There are huge amount of 'Sangis' everywhere and they would like to develop their body and mind, a Sat-Sangi is seldom available who would like to develop the SOUL. Lol ! Lol !

If you try you can get a junk mailing list. You have idle time, but the people like me, morning to evening serving organizations, sweating for food, cloth and shelter for dependants, no idle time for continue connections.

Instead of Cell A1 we can cut and paste on other places those are more bright and easy to visible.

In its place I shall try to become a 'Yogi'myself in guidance of a Yogi. Is not it better ? Furthermore, I shall try to read Autobiography. It's a progressive suggestion, Thank You.

We are already hanging up in between wife 1.0 and children 2.7 . . . soul 1.0 and passions 5.0 . . . conscience 1.0 and mind 1.17 . . . body 1.0 and disease 1.100000000 . . . infinite . . . etc.

Yes, we need good buddy at every step, every place, every way, in every incarnation, every visible and invisible worlds. We are the six hundred crores on this planet are from the one source. We are apart from the main source and think separate entities in our mortal minds. A stainless mind seeks for a good buddy and a conscious soul seeks for oneness with the main source.

Om Namah Shivay !

Guest guest

Namaskar Ganesh Prasad Ji

***** Tell Atanu ----------------- "

Hey, why not tell me directly?

Jai Ganesh

Hare Krishna

Chelaaraamji Ram Ram

Re

(BhootNathji is always merciful to me. My life and after-life both are going on and will be going on smoothly and optimistically by his grace. I hope so. )

Sounds like you have tapped the right source.

Re

(Yes gates are available for free and there are no guards. But I haven't so much knowledge to go on alone through those gates. I need guide. Bhakti gate-way, Gyan gate-way, Karma gate-way and Hatt gate-way are there,)

Just avoid the three main gates that promise the haven but delivers the hell.

These gates are the most advertised in fact these are the main cause of memory glich.

The irony is there is no lock on this gate yet it binds the jiva in to Pentium after Pentium.

Never to be satishfied this Kaama is the source of misry.

Your choice of path is wonderful, only after life of one Pentium to another to amd to what not some one tells you get some more Ram, problem solved peace at last Sivam sivam sivam.

Re

(but I wouldn't like to wander in the tunnel without a guide. In guidance, sit on the board of Tantra, Mantra or Yantra shuttle 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2, an user can try to connect. 'Sir Bill gate' is a noble soul and we can reach up to 'msn.com'. Many people are interested to surf the attractive advertisements.)

Wise choice hard to find a true guide beware of mukhMe Ram or bagleMe churi.

Re

(I need Ram more than you. In fact, when I required 'Ram' in my CPU, I was running after 'Rum'. Instead of Ram, Ram, Ram; I was chanting Rum, Rum, Rum and Jiva, Jiva, Jiva; but now slowly becoming a parrot of BhootNath ji. In our planet there are so many precious minerals. After passing through many furnaces (bhatti) and beatings these may be prepared for beautiful ornaments. Naturally free but Master is the gold-smith, black-smith and washer-man. )

Oh this is my wish also more Ram then ever before. Yes a kumbhar knows how to make nice building block.

Re

(Here viruses are coming in from nine external gates plus eleven internal gates. I don't press 'Back-button' but there are eleven powerful ghosts with me they pull me back and press 'Back-button'. I am just trying to make them feeble.)

Yes bg.version 5.13 mentions this city of nine gates, advise is to take control and dwell in it happily refer to 2.69 also, tell you what this manual is priceless it has all the answers.

Those powerful ghost has no independent pull, we fooled by virtual reality get attracted via eleven gates then we surrender the control and give power of attorney to the senses although we press the back button and yet blame some one else.

Om Namah Shivay !

My Pranam to your Bhootnath

Jai Shree Krishna

<font color="brown">

Pranam GaneshPrasad ji ! </font color>

Re.

Never to be satishfied this Kaama is the source of misry.

<font color="blue"> Without divine touch we can't erase / delete these sources of misery. If time to time we try to do it from our physically conscious mind, but from sub-conscious and unconscious minds these foes wake up and come again and again. Lust, anger and Ego . . . man can avoid lust and anger . . . but ego ? Ego is the powerful enemy of peace.

</font color>Re.

Your choice of path is wonderful, only after life of one Pentium to another to amd to what not some one tells you get some more Ram, problem solved peace at last Sivam sivam sivam. <font color="blue">

Nothing wonderful in the Universe. We wonder at something because, we have no knowledge of that. We wonder while magician shows his magic because, we can't understand the actual reality and realize only the virtual. Even though, magician showing us a part of science or spiritual science. We, our science can't create anything new, but only change the states. Scientific and spiritual ideas were in the universe before the big-bang, in the form of seeds. The seeds of creatures. These seeds are present in our subconscious and unconscious brains, not now, even though since thousands incarnations, but MAYA influences us and we are dancing. I forgot my creative brain, my infinite inner beauty and my SOUL while came out from womb and illusive mortal world touched me. After uncountable death and rebirths, I can't remember my power, reality and realm.

So I wonder while see a magic or other miraculous happenings. Do you wonder also, GaneshPrasad ji ?

</font color>Re.

Wise choice hard to find a true guide beware of mukhMe Ram or bagleMe churi.<font color="blue">

I try to avoid these bagal-mein-chhuri. Wise choice is hard but as per wisdom and some signs of a real 'Ram' we can measure a lack.

</font color>Re.

Those powerful ghost has no independent pull, we fooled by virtual reality get attracted via eleven gates then we surrender the control and give power of attorney to the senses although we press the back button and yet blame some one else. <font color="blue">

Yes we enslave of devils after rebirth and forget the promise to the God. I should collect the divine energy to fight against them. Astras like Naam, Kirtan, Mantra, sincerity to prayer and maximum touch of BhootNath ji. What do you think about entheogenic (psychic herbal, which are used by world wide tribal and some Indian mystic people) influence ?

</font color>

<font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !

Guest guest

Yes, you are a true friend.

I find in you real love of God, and wisdom. And who is definitely above name based petty arguments. That is why I hold you in esteem.

I feel that such love of God, as you have, that is above particular names of gods, can come from true understanding and which is the gateway to realization.

Om Namah Sivayya

Chelaaraam Ji,

Yeah, Ure right, heck of a diff running in a 50 Mega Byte partition (ISP Asia) multi-user mode running wife 1.0 and children 2.7 etc. versus 80 Giga Byte partition (ISP Cdn@ $9/Mth) single-user mode (MeOnly), basking in the 'On-Off-perks' of freelancing, only thing, these days it's more Off than On! in one-word, outsourcing).

Sorry my mistake. For some reason I keep thinking Ure in my neighbourhood, next door USA! Sure we can find ways other than CELL (A1), we'll do a work-around, some how/way.

U-Wrote:

in its place I shall try to become a 'Yogi' myself in guidance of a Yogi. Is not it better ? Furthermore, I shall try to read Autobiography. It's a progressive suggestion, Thank You.

_endItem_

The operative phrase: “in guidance of a Yogi” ......... BULLS EYE! BINGO!

The point that eludes so many folks today, as if ALL the user-manuals were written for ‘do-it-your-selfers’.

There is so much stuff out there, you GOTTA DISCRIMINATE, which takes time and effort. I am plain lazy, I believe in working smart not hard, I prefer my source to be from some one who has the ability to 'step in-out of Maya', like Amma, Babaji, shri Yukteshwar Giri, Yogi Satyam to mention a few. There are many ‘Bhogies’ out there, the fame and fortune seeking types with nary a miracle under their belts. So even in Yogi-land U gotta do some heavy filtering. There are many genuine non-yogi ‘learned people’ out there, but I don’t have the time or inclination to sift out the wheat from the Chaff.

Amma to me: "You are lucky to be BORN a HINDU", "You have to be BLESSED to build a Temple". (I no longer ponder why during Ganesh miracle, murtis did NOT drink milk at SOME Temples) To one of my mundane queries: "The book has already been written we are only turning the pages" References to the Cosmic Movie / Creation / Maya. We are mere actors following the script ---bound by Karmic laws--- only highly evolved masters can re-write your individual script/Karmic laws to shortcut your journey.

A sales pitch/plug for Autobiography Of a Yogi (AOY).

You frequently hear the question asked "How do U eat an ELEPHANT" ?

For me, Hinduism (methodology/road-map to mooksha) is like that proverbial ELEPHANT, it intimidates and overwhelms me.

ENTER AOY: A book I got as a gift, I looked at the title and the word 'autobiography' said to me... HO, HUM, Life Story, Yawn.....maybe when I got some spare time......plop on the coffee table. Later I learned that a 'Yogi' was visiting town, I connected the dots and presto, ended up thumbing thru the pages to get some sort of feel for 'content'.

The TV show who wants to be a millionaire, must have written a 'cookie' in my memory banks, which causes my brain to zero in on numbers, no matter what I read/browse.

On p239 (P/Back Edition) the number 365,000 jumped out at me causing me to read that page.

Here's one paragraph:

One thousand Kriya practiced in eight and one half hours gives the yogi, in one day, the equivalent of one thousand years of natural evolution: 365,000 years of evolution in one year. In three years a Kriya Yogi can thus accomplish by intelligent self-effort the same result that nature brings to pass in one million years. The Kriya shortcut, of course can only be taken by deeply developed yogis. With the guidance of a Guru such Yogis have carefully prepared their body and brain to withstand the power generated by intensive practice.

---- It goes on to describe beginner, unfinished, carry over to next life etc. Note: your operative

phrase here: With the guidance of a Guru !!!

Needless to say, I did not put this book down until I had read it (I did speed-read certain parts 'cause I realized I had to do 2 or more passes with THIS book).

So back to the question "How do U eat an ELEPHANT" ?

THIS BOOK gave me the ANSWER: "One bite at a time".

First Bite: go see that visiting Yogi Amma, (no ordinary Yogi, an avatar actually), Amma has opened up a "portal to divinity" for me which: allows me to take more frequent and larger 'bites' than usual.

The CATALYST? AOY.

Hey, Is this a good sales pitch or What? LoL :-) :-)

(I have bought and given away more than a dozen or so books, I hope to hand out hundreds).

Chelaaraam Ji, my short encounter with U shows me U do not have a problem with the elephant. Your Hierarchical System Overview, Functions Specification Definition, Structure Charts and Flow Diagrams speaks volumes towards your ability to not only construct, but to successfully implement. You need, a QA type project leader... and as you have already indicated... and here's that operative phrase again:

The guidance of a Guru. Seems Ure well on your way, won't hurt though, to check out some "Productivity Tools" like AOY !! :-) :-)

Suggestion: Next time U take Ure kids to the library grab a copy and browse it for a few minutes.

"JAI SEEYAH RAM"

As the greatest ENGINEER of ALL times would chant.

CV: Builder of bridge to Lanka 1.7m years ago, the very one NASA pictures revealed not too long ago. Location: Palk Strait, between India and Shri Lanka.

Keep on trucking good buddy!

K.Singh.

Sorry, I can't help the lingo, am American born and raised... it's my cultural mix!!

Clarification: My AMERICA is ARTIC-Cda to ANTARTIC-Chile ........NOT U.S.A's version.

The foll is a F.Y.I. piece it involves INDIA cut & paste from a letter to the editor that I wrote up..

USA thinks IT’S AMERICA, by bullying the rest of us on the continent, well thanks to the rise of China & India and the new Latin American outlook changes are on the horizon, China is moving in boldly.

The warmongering Bush crowd wants to rule the planet, soon they'll wake up to the reality that: the playing field is now LEVELED! USA is no longer at the summit of the mountain with INDIA & CHINA in the valley....a rude awakening is in the offing for Bush and the Neocons who hijacked him. This moron decimated the I.T. wave & new energy sector emergence, with his shift in advisers from Clinton’s young bright CEO types to old fogies and cronies. Just imagine the dinosaur move from new energy technology to coal and OIL, no doubt to reward his Texas oil buddies and political donors?.

CLINTON, a Rhodes scholar, and one of the, if not THE most brilliant presidents in US history, had it all figured out, he not only cleaned up Reagan's mess, but took USA in the right direction which 60% of US citizens supported. One, of his mantra was "we may have to buy some of our friends" --- obviously with N. Korea in mind, the kicker is it was working until Bush dismantled...the N. Korean contact Office in NY..

God help whoever takes over from Bush! ‘Cause for one thing ...the dynamics are different, India and China are no longer in the VALLEY as was the case in the Clinton era. Interesting times ahead! Pretty soon India would be in the drivers seat, IT, Pharmaceuticals etc. Reverse migration EU style?

Letter Goes on to cover 911 Number ONE And 911 Number TWO and the dumbo Yanks who.......

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Atanu

Let our friendship grow, and let us open that gate from where there is no return.

I know i do not deserve your praise but i accept as prasad from you, inspired by the lord within you, you are pushing me towards that love of god which we all hack(hanker) for

Jai Bhole

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Chelaaraamji

Re.

(Without divine touch we can't erase / delete these sources of misery. If time to time we try to do it from our physically conscious mind, but from sub-conscious and unconscious minds these foes wake up and come again and again. Lust, anger and Ego . . . man can avoid lust and anger . . . but ego ? Ego is the powerful enemy of peace. )

Devine touch is absolutely necessary but does it click accidentally or randomly? Or do we invoke his mercy when we surrender and say I have no idea how this all work.

Lust anger and greed is born out of our desires and he is so kind he lets us fulfil them. But you are right even if we some how over come or subdue it, by constant practice, the final hurdle of e-go is the hardest, what to speak of us mere mortals big gurus are not immune to them.

Re.

(So I wonder while see a magic or other miraculous happenings. Do you wonder also, GaneshPrasad ji ? )

How can you not wonder at the splendour of this gigantic creation, but the biggest wonder is how much more wonderful is the creator.

Re.

(I try to avoid these bagal-mein-chhuri. Wise choice is hard but as per wisdom and some signs of a real 'Ram' we can measure a lack. )

Ram is the key, Antaryami leads the way.

Re.

(Yes we enslave of devils after rebirth and forget the promise to the God.)

I wonder why? Memory wipe out at the time of intense pain of birth.Moha and maya promises the earth later.

Re

( I should collect the divine energy to fight against them. Astras like Naam, Kirtan, Mantra, sincerity to prayer and maximum touch of BhootNath ji.)

You are blessed with great drivers, for any device to work we need the right driver.

Re

(What do you think about entheogenic (psychic herbal, which are used by world wide tribal and some Indian mystic people) influence ? )

I have no experience to relate, please explain if it is a drug then I stay away.

Om Namah Shivay !

Jai Shree Krishna

<font color="brown">

Pranam GaneshPrasad ji !

</font color>

Re.

Devine touch is absolutely necessary but does it click accidentally or randomly? Or do we invoke his mercy when we surrender and say I have no idea how this all work.

<font color="blue">

According to me, It doesn't click accidentally nor randomly, but systematically, sincerely, honestly and regularly. Surrender is the main problem of illusive animate (mayavi jeeva). 'I and Mine' appears randomly and forcefully in between desires, passions and 'surrender'. Jeeva forgets that nor 'I'nor 'Mine' and 'The world disappears in him'. I is the shadow / reflection of reality and while not 'I' then from where comes 'Mine'? Yes, GaneshPrasad ji, We need complete surrender to our Master or Preceptor (to the God / Deity). I know nothing, I have nothing, I am the beggar of his mercy. I am separated from my realm for my misdoings. I am in this mortal illusive world, in this physical body to suffer the consequences of my past misdoings. For the liberation / salvation I need complete surrender to disappear in him. </font color>

Re.

How can you not wonder at the splendour of this gigantic creation, but the biggest wonder is how much more wonderful is the creator.

<font color="blue">

Really I can't imagine. I wonder at my body, my mind, my passions, my desires and my relatives, which are attached with me. In more than 40 years I didn't know a lack about them, then how can I know the gigantic creator ? GaneshPrasad ji, there is a saying that "In this mortal world (an ordinary person) doesn't know another person completely although if they use to sleep whole life in one bed". So we need to be enlightened with divine inner rays otherwise we wonder and wander at every creature.

</font color>

Re.

Ram is the key, Antaryami leads the way.

<font color="blue">

Antaryami leads the way but eleven ghosts are more attractive than he. They show us the colorful Maya when we try to change our directions. 'Ram' is the key but to achieve this key there are so many battalions of bhoot, prêt, asuras and attachments kick us back to the hell.

</font color>

Re.

I wonder why? Memory wipe out at the time of intense pain of birth. Moha and maya promises the earth later.

<font color="blue">

I think this is the interesting game of our creator to play. His entertainment to see that how much jeeva become pure and come back to me after facing all these obstacles.

</font color>

Re.

I have no experience to relate, please explain if it is a drug then I stay away. </font color><font color="blue">

Just leave the imported topic.</font color>

<font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !