IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How to suppress some thoughts?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All

How to suppress some thoughts related to lust/$ex which erupt in me unbecoming of a real human. I am not able to control those inspite of being religious and god fearing. I want to lead a pure and simple life. Any answers are really appreciated and will be thanked from bottom of my heart.

Regards

A Person wanting to become a Human.

<font color="brown">Hello Guest !

</font color>

<font color="blue">

If a piece of ordinary iron comes in touch of a piece of magnet, it turns into magnet. If a wild animal comes in a human family, it will not be wild so longer. If a sinner comes in touch of a saintly person, he leaves the sinner activities. If a philosopher's stone touch any rough material, it becomes gold.

So you seek for a real master, noble soul or Sat-sangh. In touch, your mind, activities, language and behavior will be changed. Follow the advises and rules of that divine soul. According to my concept, this is the easy way.

</font color><font color="brown">

Om Namah Shivay !

Just do a lot of exercise to strenghtened the body, and also meditation practices to focus your mind.

Having sexual thoughts and urge is not a sin, indulging in it (in the wrong way) is. :P

Yoga's good. Meditation is good. Try it.

get close 2 god 2 disperse ur sexual thought by mixing around wit people whom r more into religion. actually sex is sumthg sacred n beautiful, but it juz the way how v practices it...in hinduism its sacred...remeber?the kamasutra is not juz a source for sexual intercourse position..its scientifically proven y those sutra's were needed in our hinduism....

om shakthi...durga shakti

Guest guest

"I am not able to control those inspite of being religious and god fearing."

first of all be god loving not god fearing. God is not waiting with a stick to beat you. just be a friend to god.

you should not suppress the thoughts. just see the realthing in that. just think God is there in that also. he is indeed in all activities. you need not worry about this its simple thing. nothing is wrong in gods world. when you have felt that this thoughts is not good. don't worry you shall shed it...automatically. but watch the process of shedding...its magic of god. as you have wished now.