IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The conflict

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The conflict between Vegetrarianism and non vegetarianism always go and none of them can be a final winner. Both of them live in different worlds. A vegetarian cannot understand the mindset of a person who is killing an animal and eating it. In the same way a Non vegetarian pities a vegetarian for leaving some beautiful foods just bcos of his convictions to some old faith.

I being a vegetarian thouroghly enjoys it. I never teach abt the advantages of vegetarianism. In my view neither was wrong. Inorder to balance the ecology both vegetarians and novvegetarians are required. Darwins theory can be applied in this aspect. So, my friends, instead of teaching the advantages of a vegetarian diet to a non vegetarian, discuss with ur fellow vegetarian and enjoy the true taste of it.

kalyan

http://kalyanpage.net

the gurus need to tell their followers that for those who care to advance spiritually, they need to become vegetarians.

sadhus and shastras also say so.

additionally there are scientific reasons why eating veg.s only is a better choice than eating animals. so, such knowledge needs to be spread. if people do not know it, they will be meat eaters and asuras, and the society will suffer.

if a vegetarisan lievs in a meat eater society he will suffer too, to some extent. it is not fun to live with asuras.

once the truth is know, one experiences conflit between his mind telling to satisfy the senses (eating meat), and his intelelct telling not to do so, and do something that gives better result - happiness.

so, each vegetarisn should be ready to prove any one that his choice is very intellegent. if he is not ready, the asuras will ridicule vegetarians (and this may cause some to become meat eaters, which is not progress.)

so, such knowledge needs to be spread. if people do not know it, they will be meat eaters and asuras, and the society will suffer.

if a vegetarisan lievs in a meat eater society he will suffer too, to some extent. it is not fun to live with asuras.

Ahem ... in what way, Asurans not fun to live with? :P

so, each vegetarisn should be ready to prove any one that his choice is very intellegent. if he is not ready, the asuras will ridicule vegetarians (and this may cause some to become meat eaters, which is not progress.)

Not all like that, you know.

Some meat-eaters (like myself ... I could almost hear a few Vegetarians scream in horror now) recognise the beneficts of Vegetarians. Matter a fact, I work with Indians and many of them (ladies especially) eat vegetarian food. I have no problem with them as long as they have no problem with me gnawing in meat. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW ... I remember one funny incident. I usually give blood donations whenever the "suckers" (doctors) comes by to my company. There was this Indian fellow who were talking with me once and he asked me whether I gave blood or not. I said I did and you know what he said.

"Good," he said with a smile, "people need blood from Vegetarians like US."

I told him I wasn't a vegetarian and he gave me a look like I just opened my mouth and shown my fangs or something. It was so cute ... and he's quite pale also.

Does blood of a Vegetarian and a Non-Vegetarians have any difference?

What will happen if you are a Vegetarian and you receive donation from blood of a non-Vegetarian?

Guest guest

Where are you from? What's your nationality? religion? race?

It is very confusing. In some places, you post like an expert on Hinduism and suddenly, you deny being hindu. At other places, you speak as if you're Indian and in this post, you say you aren't. Which is true?

Can you please come clean and tell us who you are.

I find it annoying that a Guest who didn't register or registered but didn't login could come forth and ask a registered member about his/her personal details.

One of the rules of conduct in Internet is, it is your right whether or not you want to be anoymous or not.

It is very confusing. In some places, you post like an expert on Hinduism and suddenly, you deny being hindu. At other places, you speak as if you're Indian and in this post, you say you aren't. Which is true?

The truth is this - if what I spoke of is accordance to Bhavagad Gita and the Puranas, with respect to Lord Shiva, Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu, then that is all that matters.

My personal details is not necessary if I speak the truth.

hi Sephiroth,

iam a registered member...i have noted quite a few of ur posts.....so can i ask about ur nationality and religion?

it is not that i only like ppl of my type but iam just curious....this curiosity may be also out of respect for u....

i accept that to speak the truth i doesnt matters whether ur Indian or hindu....but for the sake of friendship, i ask

hope my curiosity doesnt kill the cat...

cheers

Thiru

just for ur info:iam not that guest who asked u this ques first....

One of the rules of engagement in Internet (whether it is friendly discussion or heated one is) a person do not need to reveal his/her personal data online to anyone.

If you respect people, then you should respect people's privacy as well.

I have openly spoke the reason for me being here - I need data from Hindusm for another website where I'm active in and there, not many Hindus around. That is my reason here.

Guest guest

if u want to make a big fuss about ur personal info then iam sorry for having disturbed it....i shall ask no more....

Guest guest

{ "Guest to Sephiroth :It is very confusing. In some places, you post like an expert on Hinduism and suddenly, you deny being hindu. At other places, you speak as if you're Indian and in this post, you say you aren't. Which is true?"}

see thread cristgod. He admitted he's a jew.

Guest guest

{" My personal details is not necessary if I speak the truth. "}

By that logic your details seem very necessary since people have found out you were deliberately lying about jesus words at the cross and quoting gitaverses that dont exist. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

But like someone else said, it's not the topic here.But people know.

You're just a doll

We are talking about Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian topic, NOT about Jesus or whether I'm a Jew, Hindu or anything. So get on with the discussion.

And IF you believe I spoke wrongly about Jesus, go to where I have spoken and challenge me there. Don't bring an unrelated matters into unrelated thread and waste everyone's time? Understood?

Guest guest

I being a vegetarian thouroghly enjoys it. I never teach abt the advantages of vegetarianism. In my view neither was wrong. Inorder to balance the ecology both vegetarians and novvegetarians are required. Darwins theory can be applied in this aspect. So, my friends, instead of teaching the advantages of a vegetarian diet to a non vegetarian, discuss with ur fellow vegetarian and enjoy the true taste of it.

------------

It's an irony that enraged veg.s don't reject a kind of anim., their kin. God is both a creator & a destroyer. There would be less conflicts if less people consider themselves as the embodiments of truth.