IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How are these happened ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

<font color="blue"> Sometimes we can find some persons they are evil affected. Some people go to exorcists while ailing. Some people wear stones and TABIZ.

Exorcist exorcises the patient, he / she chants some mantra and the affected person become cured (not always).

How is it happened without medicine ?

What are the Ghosts, straying souls and evils ?

Who are the angels ?

How it is possible to occupy a soul or body by these so called ghosts ?

And how they eliminate from the affected person ?

I am not joking or enjoying fun. Really I am interested to know about these things. I would expect your precious reply.

</font color>

Jai Ganesh

Pranam jigyasu are you the same Atanu?

Re

(Sometimes we can find some persons they are evil affected. Some people go to exorcists while ailing. Some people wear stones and TABIZ. )

This has a lot to do with state of ones mind then actual evil taking over.

Re

(Exorcist exorcises the patient, he / she chants some mantra and the affected person become cured (not always).

Bhut pichas nikat nahi aye mahavir jaba naam sunaye(Hanuman chalisa)

Re

(How is it happened without medicine ? )

Mantras are very powerful

Re

(What are the Ghosts, straying souls and evils ? )

Ghosts are disembodied souls in my opinion very sad souls asking for help, in this regards Gokarna story is very interesting in the Bhagvat.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/mad.gif <font color="purple"> Pranam Ganeshprasadji !

I am not Atanu, I have a real perishable Tanu.

Kindly tell me something, how the actual evil will takeover.

Kindly explain that how the naam and mantra act ? What are scientific and mystic reasons there ?

Mantras are very powerful

I believe it. But I need the explanation to understand.

I shall try to find out the Gokarna story. Thank You.

</font color>

<font color="brown"> Radhe Govinda ! </font color>

the best thing to do would be to dovetail these personalities Mis/behaviour to Bhakti every time they act up they only prolong they "prison stay" it only depends on effort anyone (imposter or otherwise) who tells u different does not have the whole perspective.

- western "parma-medicine" only displaces disease and makes money

-they tend to be scucides,drug overdoses, ect

- projections??

-we have lots of parasites

- the correct medicine

kicking someone out is one thing, but that itself has its reaction/s sorry...

Guest guest

<font color="blue"> Re

This has a lot to do with state of ones mind then actual evil taking over.

My mystic friend Shri Bhootnath says, there are so many subtle and astral reasons for the affections. An exorcist does do something beyond our visibility and senses. I have seen him many times to exorcise people / patients. But I could not observe or understand it yet.

Re

Bhut pichas nikat nahi aye mahavir jaba naam sunaye(Hanuman chalisa)

Shri Bhootnath says, Word, shabd, its vibration and its pronunciation are the seeds of creation and destruction. Words, thoughts, pronunciation, vibration, time and emotion when united then it is a great energy and it can act very powerfully.

Shri Bhootnath is my mystic friend and not a ordinary person like me. He is an Exorcist. He is up-leaded and I am down-leaded. He thinks and speaks about eternity, oneness, supreme Cosmic power / Brahma and my all activities are toward Maya. Kindly pardon me ! I should not discuss about any other. </font color>

<font color="brown"> Om Namah Shivaye ! </font color>

Guest guest

<font color="blue">Pranam Seean !

Thank you very much for the post.

That's OK. But . . . . .

Personalities are affected. We (our Bhakti) should act positively to these miserable people. And we ought to think about the liberation of those wandering souls. Prison is the physical place for criminals. In your post, I could not find any consequence of my query.

If any one of our close relative suffers such a mania, phobia or effect, we can not think . . . . Kick out someone . . . . Prison or so on . . . . .

Please be kind and eliminate the Ego.

I shall be pleased, if you post a valuable conception.

</font color>

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Jigyasu

Re

(I am not Atanu, I have a real perishable Tanu. )

Thanks, nice to recognize the facts.

Re

(Kindly tell me something, how the actual evil will takeover. )

Only if you let it, where there is light there is no darkness.

Re

(Kindly explain that how the naam and mantra act ? What are scientific and mystic reasons there ?)

Sound is a powerful tool, when played in a certain way it makes wonderful music and is very pleasing to mind.

The whole creation began with transcendental sound viberation Aum.

I wan’t be able to do justice in explaining how mantras, given to us by the rihis through their extreme tapsiya,works.

The entire Vedic literature is set in fine musical patterns of varying notes chandas. The accent on each word and syllable is important to discern the correct meaning of the mantra with the root derivatives each in its context. Rishis spent all their lifetime studying in search of truth leaving no stones unturned.

It is suffice for me to know that it does work. The magoe is sweet I do not need to find out how?

RE

(I believe it. But I need the explanation to understand. )

That is nice, and if you study hard enough you will find how, self effort is required.

Radhe Govinda !

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Re

(My mystic friend Shri Bhootnath says, there are so many subtle and astral reasons for the affections.)

Nice to know a friend like Bhootnath, any chance of an intro.

Many reasons but none more powerful then Our Karma, others acts as agent of three fold miseries adhyatmika, adhidaivika and adhibhautika.

Re

( An exorcist does do something beyond our visibility and senses. I have seen him many times to exorcise people / patients. But I could not observe or understand it yet.)

Al those experts have their part to play.

Our body has a tremendous ability to repair it self, and so when we learn to be peaceful with our self other disturbance also leave us.

Re

(Shri Bhootnath says, Word, shabd, its vibration and its pronunciation are the seeds of creation and destruction. Words, thoughts, pronunciation, vibration, time and emotion when united then it is a great energy and it can act very powerfully. )

Shri Bhootnath is wonderful.

Re

(Shri Bhootnath is my mystic friend and not a ordinary person like me. He is an Exorcist. He is up-leaded and I am down-leaded. He thinks and speaks about eternity, oneness, supreme Cosmic power / Brahma and my all activities are toward Maya. Kindly pardon me ! I should not discuss about any other. )

There is no need to be sorry, kindly ask your friend Bhootnath to be merciful to me and all.

Om Namah Shivaye ! Shivaye namaha.

Jai Shree Krishna

Dear Ganeshprasad ji

This gigyasu/jigyasu is not me.

I have realised the danger of using a unregistered pseudo name.

Had i poted, i would have asked "how these happen?" and not "how these are happened?". Nevertheless, questions are nice?

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/mad.gif <font color="brown"> Pranam Ganeshprasadji ! </font color>

Sound is a powerful tool, when played in a certain way it makes wonderful music and is very pleasing to mind. <font color="blue">---But why ? How can we relate it with our biological and mental organs ? </font color>

The whole creation began with transcendental sound vibration Aum. <font color="blue">---Suppose it is OK, but how? </font color>

I won&#8217;t be able to do justice in explaining how mantras, given to us by the rihis through their extreme tapsiya, works. <font color="blue">---This is nice and appreciative to emote the truth.</font color>

It is suffice for me to know that it does work. The mango is sweet I do not need to find out how? <font color="blue">---But I need to find out it, because, the mango is sour while it is green and sweet while it is ripe. How many percentage of sugar in it or sugar free. </font color>

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="brown">Ganeshprasadji,</font color>

<font color="blue"> Re

Nice to know a friend like Bhootnath, any chance of an intro.

Many reasons but none more powerful then Our Karma, others acts as agent of three fold miseries adhyatmika, adhidaivika and adhibhautika.

Why not ? You are welcome !

Yes, none more powerful than our karma. You are not telling more than it. OK !

Re

Al those experts have their part to play.

Our body has a tremendous ability to repair it self, and so when we learn to be peaceful with our self other disturbance also leave us.

Yes, they are playing their parts and mystically, divinely serving people without taking any cent (paise) from them.

Yes, to eradicate those disturbances we need a master (temporarily the Exorcist). Our body is able to face and repair all the biological and spiritual disturbances, but how many people know these process ? Only a lack ! So people should be attractive to know it from masters.

Re

Shri Bhootnath is wonderful.

Really wonderful ! Just I am trying to understand his mysterious activities. He is very kind to me.

Re

There is no need to be sorry, kindly ask your friend Bhootnath to be merciful to me and all.

Sure ! I think, he is connected to a very higher realm of mysticism. I shall tell him about you. I meet him everyday. His attraction intoxicates me.

<font color="brown"> Om Namah Shivay ! </font color>

Guest guest

Dear Gigyasu,

Are you by any chance hinting to our manifestation as result of spandan in Brahman?

Om Namah Sivayyaa

<< how the actual evil will takeover. >>

first, evil or devil does not exist as a person competing with god in hinduism. people could have evil tendencies due to greed and hankering for something. kaama, krodha, lobha, moha could make one evil minded.

<< how the naam and mantra act ? >>

is it no sufficient that they act?

why you need to find a scientific reason why your mother's milk gives you nourishment?

<< What are scientific and mystic reasons there ? >>

why should we care if we want to get benifit from mantra?

<< Mantras are very powerful

I believe it. >>

good! which mantra is your chosen?

<< But I need the explanation to understand. >>

how does gravity work?

why we care to know it?

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Gigyasuji

Re

( ---But why ? How can we relate it with our biological and mental organs ? )

Mine is not to ask why, it just is, just as the thunder frightens the hell out of children and a sweet melody put them to sleep.

Re

( ---But I need to find out it, because, the mango is sour while it is green and sweet while it is ripe. How many percentage of sugar in it or sugar free. )

You are well come to dissect the fruit I will simply relish the mangoe.

Our effort to know the truth is also like green and ripe mangoe, sour in the beginning and bliss in the end, so keep at it all will be revealed.

Om Namah Shivaye ! Shivaye namaha

Jai Shree Krishna

Jai Ganesh

Re

( Why not ? You are welcome !)

Well thank you.

Re

(Yes, none more powerful than our karma. You are not telling more than it. OK ! )

Is there any more to tell?

Re

(Yes, they are playing their parts and mystically, divinely serving people without taking any cent (paise) from them. )

Those who work selflessly are rewarded by the lord.

Re

( Our body is able to face and repair all the biological and spiritual disturbances, but how many people know these process ? Only a lack ! So people should be attractive to know it from masters. )

Biological repair is easy to understand, sprituial disturbance is of the mind.

One must elevate, not degrade, oneself by one's own mindxe "mind". The mind alone is one's friend as well as one's enemy. (6.05)

The mind is the friendxe "friend" of those who have control over it, and the mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it. (6.06)

One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self. (6.07)

Re

(Sure ! I think, he is connected to a very higher realm of mysticism. I shall tell him about you. I meet him everyday. His attraction intoxicates me. )

Jai Bhole

Om Namah Shivay ! Shivay Namaha

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

<font color="blue"> Dear Real Jigyasu,

I admit my misspell. It is Jigyasu.

"SPANDAN in Brahman", I have no so vast knowledge to imagine such a thing. Just asking those which are surrounding us. Thanks.

Om Namah Shivaye !</font color>

Guest guest

<font color="brown"> Pranam Madhavji ! </font color>

<< first, evil or devil does not exist as a person competing with god in hinduism. people could have evil tendencies due to greed and hankering for something. kaama, krodha, lobha, moha could make one evil minded. >> <font color="blue">--- Yes, but I was asking about some affected people, people say "bhoot, prêt or bad air effect etc". </font color>

<< is it no sufficient that they act? >><font color="blue"> --- I have heard that "cause and effect", without cause no effect in this Universe. Is it true ? </font color>

<< why you need to find a scientific reason why your mother's milk gives you nourishment? >> <font color="blue">--- Scientific reasons are clear. There are so many advertisements and articles we can find nowadays. I need scientific reason because, I think, spirituality is the science of higher realm and I like to understand step by step from the lower plane. Kindly don't misguide me to another direction. </font color>

<< why should we care if we want to get benifit from mantra? >> <font color="blue">--- According to me, we should care about the beneficial things, if we know the beneficial entities / quantities of a good thing then we can get more and more benefit from it. </font color>

<< good! which mantra is your chosen? >> <font color="blue">--- Not yet. But I believe. So asking you, the noble souls. </font color>

<< how does gravity work? >> <font color="blue">---Magnetic effect of our planet. Without it, we are vanished. </font color>

<< why we care to know it? >> <font color="blue">---For space programs, to design any vehicle, aircraft, engine horse power, electric motors, high-rise buildings and so many things we are using in our daily life. Scientists know it, analyze it and use more and more ways for the benefits. </font color>

This Jigyasu will endorse what Madhavji and Ganeshprasad ji have stated above.

One is not supposed to preach and teach about Brahman till one obtains the grace and realization. But since we are all on the path, I just write what I have learned – though mostly intellectually.

In Rig Veda it is stated that the Universe is spandan in Brahman. I will post the verse when I find it. Namdeva has stated that only the name Keshava exists. My Guru says that nature of japa and the soul is same. Our eyes cannot see themselves without a mirror. Brahman is ONE so IT creates a mirror out of itself and sees himself variously as splendor.

It is also stated in Upanishads that knowing Brahman all is known. Brahman is not known through intellectual reasoning but through direct experience. The consciousness “I”, its movement (Aditi), and the phenomenon (Visnu), together constitute one Brahman. Universe is nothing but Brahman.

Some devotees fight over supremacy, impelled by ego driven beliefs, but until one has the experience of the source, its movement and the result as ONE, more and more questions will arise without answer.

The sages who reach the summit do not argue but know that paths are many but the summit is one. Whether, at the summit, individuality remains or not is a mental question but the truth is that the sutratma who pervades everything is infinitely more beautiful than the individualities that it fosters. The nature of path of individuals differs, so only a master should preach and teach about the right path. But one thing is without controversy: Seek Brahman and all your queries will be answered. My best wishes on the path.

<< Pranam Madhavji ! >>

praNam!

<< --- Yes, but I was asking about some affected people, people say "bhoot, prêt or bad air effect etc". >>

bhoot/pret is a jiva without a body and in limbo.

becaue it has acute desires, it tries to posses some body to fulfil its desires. some jivas body may not hat strong bond with their own body. This makes bhoots easy to possess them. however, if one has strong faith in god or hanuman, bhoot cannot do anything to one. such info is from scriptures.

<< --- I have heard that "cause and effect", without cause no effect in this Universe. Is it true ? >>

sure. but the best and easy way to prove spiritual facts is to live by them with faith and get direct experience of the truth.

why you need to find a scientific reason why your mother's milk gives you nourishment?

<< --- Scientific reasons are clear. >>

to approach spiritual realm with the method and reasoning of a scientist (a materialist, atheist) is not likely to give any success. shraddhaa is the first requirement, says krishna in gita.

<< I need scientific reason because, I think, spirituality is the science of higher realm and I like to understand step by step from the lower plane. >>

this is difficult, almost impossible.

an owl is nocturnal. suppose by some chance an own comes out in day time, and sees the sun. then he feels, wow! the sun is wonderful! now, he goes to tellit to other owls.

no matter how he tries to prove the existance of the sun or describe the sun, other owls would not get it, becaue no other owl has experienced /seen the sun. any owl however can see the sun if they just come out in the day time.

similarlym teh spiritual facts are to be experienced, not to be proven logically. however, scientific logic does help to some extent, but not to all the extent.

why should we care if we want to get benifit from mantra?

<< --- According to me, we should care about the beneficial things, if we know the beneficial entities / quantities of a good thing then we can get more and more benefit from it. >>

the persuit of a spiritualist (bhakta) is god, not the material benefits the sceintists seek.

good! which mantra is your chosen?

<< --- Not yet. But I believe. So asking you, the noble souls. >>

pick one, and chant, and experience the benefit.

it may not come quick though.

how does gravity work?

<< ---Magnetic effect of our planet. Without it, we are vanished. >>

no. mass properties, to be precise. but then you sure will ask: "how come mass attracts another mass?"

no scientist has answer yet. thus no scientist will ever be able to figure out the whole thing about the nature, and you will not have answers even if you persue inquiring for 1B years. you always will have open question, how.

why we care to know it?

<< ---For space programs, to design any vehicle, aircraft, engine horse power, electric motors, high-rise buildings and so many things we are using in our daily life. Scientists know it, analyze it and use more and more ways for the benefits. >>

material benefits. and they do not guarantee happiness, permanent happiness. dharma / gita tells how to get real happiness. still, we need superior weapons (and strategies and tactics) than the asuras. else there will not be any trace of hinduism on this earth.

shraddhAvAn labhate gyAnam

gyAn culminates in bhakti

however, one can become a bhakta directly

bypassing gyan yoga.

your approach if that of a gyAn yogi.

that way is long.

bahUnAm janmanAm ante

gyAn vAn mAm prapadyate

hope this helps.

Guest guest

<font color="brown"> Pranam Maadhavji !</font color>

<font color="blue">

You have cleared some points. Now my intellect is working. These were really helpful for me.

An owl is nocturnal. . . . I am like that. I never existed in the divine light in this incarnation. But I imagine that, I am not asking to other owls. I am asking to the enlightened people. I shall try to follow your precious words (experience). </font color>

the persuit of a spiritualist (bhakta) is god, not the material benefits the sceintists seek. <font color="blue"> --- But we need these inventions in our material world. Everybody is using. </font color>

it may not come quick though. <font color="blue"> --- I shall follow, but need a perfect master or a person who is connected to the higher realm. </font color>

no scientist has answer yet. thus no scientist will ever be able to figure out the whole thing about the nature, and you will not have answers even if you persue inquiring for 1B years. you always will have open question, how.

<font color="blue"> ---I think, nowadays the simple things we are using in our daily life like mobile phone, TV, computer, this internet and so on, 50 or 100 years ago people could not imagine a lack. So we don&#8217;t know about the future inventions of science. </font color>

shraddhAvAn labhate gyAnam.

<font color="blue"> ---Yes, it is ! I can remember one verse of st. Kabirdas . . .

Guru Kumhaar, Chelaa Kumbh, garh garh kadhei khot.

Andar se haat sahare, baahar maare chot.

It is impossible without "shraddhavan". </font color>

your approach if that of a gyAn yogi.

that way is long. <font color="blue"> --- I have not decided yet

</font color>

Guest guest

<font color="brown">Pranam Atanuji !</font color>

<font color="blue">

I am improving my knowledge more than I expected. I asked some simple questions (according to my intellect), but gaining a lot of knowledge from you all.

Thank You !</font color>

<font color="brown">Om Namah Shivaye ! </font color>

the persuit of a spiritualist (bhakta) is god, not the material benefits the sceintists seek.

--- But we need these inventions in our material world. Everybody is using.

sure, but we need moksha or god realization ultimately.

only bhoga is not enough for us.

we need/want/desire yoga.

it may not come quick though.

--- I shall follow, but need a perfect master or a person who is connected to the higher realm.

wish you luck. one can learn fro gita as well.

---I think, nowadays the simple things we are using in our daily life like mobile phone, TV, computer, this internet and so on, 50 or 100 years ago people could not imagine a lack. So we don&#8217;t know about the future inventions of science.

i think you missed my point.

please read what i wrote. there is no way any scientist of any time can totally figure out everything about the nature.

scientific persuit is for bhoga, not yoga (the spiritual realm). so, either you hold shraddha now and act per a yoga process now, or you keep on inquiring till you become 1000 times smarter than einstein, and then hold shraddha and persue a yoga. hinduism/gita/krishna does not give much importance to bhoga.

Guest guest

"--- I shall follow, but need a perfect master or a person who is connected to the higher realm.

wish you luck. one can learn fro gita as well."

if you learn from gita.. so you have also to learn to take shelter in a pure spiritual master

tad viddhi pranipatena

pariprasnena sevaya

upadeksyanti te jnanam

jnaninas tattva-darsinah

TRANSLATION

Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth.

to learn from gita means to follow his instructions