IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Terrified of Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can someone help me???. For the last few years I have been

living in mortal fear of dying. I have become so paranoid

that I rarely venture out of my house. Earlier,I never has such thoughts,nowadays I am afraid of my death ,parents death

Weird as it may seem, I am afraid of life also. I feel very insecure in everyway. I have been having a terrible run of bad luck and i think thats why i am paranoid.

Can anyone let me know whether simple yogic techniques will help??

there is not much point really they could be just as insane as you or me, though they might/mightnot tell u the death rate is 100%, or about sublte bodied personality/'s. Anyhow u being worried of an idea or thing is not unheard of it's whether or not you let yourself feed it though: lametation, fear or anything of the like will do the opposite though. enthusiasticaly pursuing bodly exisise run for 100m walk 100m ON GRASS! reading about bhatki yoga will help,especally taking Prashadam is advised and if this is applacable STOP EATING FLESH!

Guest guest

If your body is ailing, you need a doctor.

If your mind is ill, you need a psychologist.

If your soul is suffering, you need a mystical person.

But if you would like to exorcise all the three above, you should search a SAT-GURU. You need preaching, spiritual singing (bhajan, chanting) and meditation. The effect of a SAT-PURUSH (noble soul) eliminates all the physical, mental and psychic problems. I am the example. The aura / energy field of a noble soul purify our bad evil effects. First of all, while you feel illness, just imagine your deity or any role model by whom you are influenced and repeat holy names and hymn (sloka). I think you will feel comfortable.

Pray to God to help you.

Guest guest

make a list of things you want to do

before you die.

then start doing them.

just look. you feared death for many yers,

and it has not come so far.

so why think it will in come next moment?

find something for which you would want to live,

and something for which you would rather die than live.

death is certtain for all.

we just need to live each moment to its full potential.

also body dies, not you the jiva.

Jai Ganesh

It is not bad to be fearful of death.

The inevitable stares us in the face especially of our loved ones like parents.

Everyone hold their life very dear even the lower speices. So instead of lamenting for that which is unstoppable one must turn those morbid thoughts in to positive and mould the life in such a way that one does not have to repeat the process again and again.

When we came to this mritulok we cried and the loved ones rejoiced, we should lead our life in such a way that when we go we go happy and world laments.

Chant the names of the lord and leave the rest to him.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

I was in the same condition before. Like 6 months before. Death will terrify you when you think of, but when you think deeply, you would know that when you die, you won't feel anything. THat's it for you. Everyone has to go through this. Besides making your self busy would help you a lot. Right now, I'm not even afraid of death a little bit because I'm really really busy. I don't have time to think of these nonsense. Forget about these and enjoy your life!!!!

Guest guest

Sri Vyasadeva stated whilst dying the glands swell with mucus the eyes blulge like bursting frum the skull, the throat rattles and shakes and you are more than likely awake when another ghalstly scene begins...

Guest guest

Thank you all for your comments. But you must understand that times are bad.Life is not as enjoyable now as it was 10 or 20 years back!!!. Overpopulation,new diseases,terrorism ,selfishness, war,greed, ecological disasters all plague us now.Even the air we breathe especially in India is not clean,but polluted to the core. Our beloved parents and the slow pace of life that they we got used to with them,have just vanished!!!!.The music we listen to is not as soul stirring,

the movies are all rotten(thanx to computer animation),there is artificality in all our relationships.True love doesn not exit anymore

Guest guest

Koorh means dust/ashes.

Life is koorh and everything in it is Koorh. Everything one day will become koorh. Only one thing exists and will help and assist you in your afterlife and that is Naam – the Name of the Lord.

If you believe in Bhagwan Krishan Ji or Sri RamChandra Ji then remember them and repeat theier name (Naam) as much as you can. Keep then in your heart at all time, this is the true –anand (bliss). Once this manifests in your body then you will need nothing else.

The fact that all of lifes things seem distasteful to you means that you have reached a stage where your atma/soul is crying out and nothing will satisfy it other then Naam. Your body has experienced the tastes of this world – the good food, the good entertainment, films, movies, music and all seem ‘ficka’ (when you make food and do not add salt/spices then the food tastes utterly plain and un-eatable, this is ficka) , your soul wants its food and that is Naam.

You need the Sangat (association) of a true Guru/Sant/Sadhu only he can show you the way to the Lord. Pray to Bhagwan Ji or Sri Ramchandra Ji to show/attach you to a true Sadhu, then all your fears of Death will disappear, because death is just another stage in your journey, nothing else. In-fact life is false the only sure thing is death, but if we have clasped the robes of our true Lord then how will he desert you when you die? He will not. If you keep Bhagwan Ji or Sri RamChandar Ji in your heart at all times then when it is time to cross over to the next world they will be there to take you in their arms, I guarantee this.

Keep Bhagwan Ji or Sri RamChangar Ji in your heart and the fear of death will disappear like the morning mist, the sun will come out in your life and you will see the true wonders of Gods creation.

Guest guest

Sardar ji I think you hit the nail on the head. I have had

a lot of personal problems for the last 14 years ,the past 5 years have been a NIGHTMARE!!! . Yes ,I have lost interest in

every activity. Though I indulge myself a lot like movies,reading ,video games ,meeting friends nothing seems to make me happy. With every passing day ,I have begun to feel

that there is no happiness in todays world .There is only

selfishness,greed,hatred and unhappiness!!!