maadhav

..wherever there is dhanurdhara ...

Rate this topic

yatra yogeshvarah krsno

yatra partho dhanur-dharah

tatra srir vijayo bhutir

dhruva nitir matir mama (Gita 18.78)

TRANSLATION (by sri prabhupad)

"Wherever there is Krishna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. That is my opinion."

-------

this says .. wherever there is dhanurdhara, the holder, user of bow, meaning a kshatriya well armed with weapon.

krishna is everywhere, and we hindus worship him and love him. all we need to solve our problems in bharat is we need dhanurdharas willing to fight asuras and gain control of rashtra so that adharma stops. sanjay says it is dharma (niti) to use dhanush (weapon) when necessary.

no dhanurdhara, no niti, no peace.

Guest guest

that is only an opinion.

only your holy books justifies your philosophy. the proof of your religion comes from only your holy books. there is no other proof that it is the truth. i can easily right some interesting beliefs, let it sit for thousands of years and create a religion. no one would know if what i wrote was correct, but it would seem that way. and so is the same with hinduism. it fails.

You shall not find none of these in K.r.s.na's Vedas whatsoever: imperfect senses, cheating, illision, mistakes.

"only your holy books justifies your philosophy"

This sentance especially needs to be justified, i would counter that these books arn't "holy" ( i impoly word holy as it haveing holes of logic and reasoning:-) moreover these books only give paradigms and perscriptions of said proofs.

"let it sit for thousands of years and create a religion."

However books in persuance of the Vedas valadate such antiqudity (sic) to dispell the above.

"i can easily right some interesting beliefs, no one would know if what i wrote was correct, but it would seem that way. and so is the same with hinduism. it fails."

Let this sit as a example of your character and sentiment of humans in genrall (but it is Kali-Yuga). Your emotive unwarrated useage of the Hindu/Hinduism throughout this site may betray impoliteness at best.

Jaya Sri K.R.S.NA

Your most lowly servant

<< that is only an opinion. >>

we hindus choose to listen to krishna, and not you.

it really does not matter what you (or othres like you) say about it. but the moment you come to impose your faith upon us, you will get severe reaction you would not want.

so, what you intend to accomplish here?

Guest guest

"only your holy books justifies your philosophy. the proof of your religion comes from only your holy books"

The proof of hindu religion comes from thousands of saints who have seen lord and from billions of hindus who lived and died a life which is exemplary to the rest of the world.It comes from our women who jumped into fire rather than being touched by an invader.Hinduism's proof lies in its way of life.Billions have beneifitted by it.There isnt another civilization in the world which has created such an exemplary way of life.THis is the proof for hinduism.

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="purple">Hinduism is the oldest ancient path. You can find it entire the globe. You can confirm the principles of tribal in every country. It is not the theories of some books, but a commitment of the God. First you try to go in deep then say. Hindus are not so called calm forever, but there are some principles for them. </font color>

<font color="orange">Destructions and natural disasters are the examples of balancing. The supreme-being does not tell us anything but gives us warnings and does do his work. </font color>

<font color="brown"> In this kali-yuga, Dhanur-dharas (the supreme archer) are not incarnating in this Vedic country, but they are embodied in USA and Europe. </font color>

<font color="red"> Om Namah Shivaye ! </font color> /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jai Ganesh

Re

(In this kali-yuga, Dhanur-dharas (the supreme archer) are not incarnating in this Vedic country, but they are embodied in USA and Europe. )

Unfortunately they are not of the same calibre as Arjun, who would lead the army from the front to uphold dharma. These so called archers sit in the comfort of their armchairs and press buttons, these are cowards who do not care how many innocents die in pursuits of their economic goals.

dont get me wrong i am no fan of Sadam.

Om Namah Shivaye ! Shivaye namaha

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

/images/graemlins/wink.gif <font color="blue"> You write,

Unfortunately they are not of the same calibre as Arjun, who would lead the army from the front to uphold dharma. These so called archers sit in the comfort of their armchairs and press buttons, these are cowards who do not care how many innocents die in pursuits of their economic goals.</font color>

<font color="purple"> Suprabhat Ganesh jee !

Mr. Arjun was in Dwapar-Yuga. It is ending part of Kali-Yuga. The laws and patterns of War has been changed. The foes, the fighters, everybody is invisible in this age. The warriors are depended on electronic / rays devices. They are looking ahead through super-visions, night visions (like Sanjay). Nowadays, everybody is fighting to uphold his own dharma. The dharma may be religious or commercial. They both are killing innocent people. Is this the dharma of this age ? The God knows. </font color>

<font color="red">Om Namah Shivaye ! </font color>

Jai Ganesh

Pranam Chelaaraam

Re

(Mr. Arjun was in Dwapar-Yuga. It is ending part of Kali-Yuga. The laws and patterns of War has been changed. The foes, the fighters, everybody is invisible in this age. The warriors are depended on electronic / rays devices. They are looking ahead through super-visions, night visions (like Sanjay). Nowadays, everybody is fighting to uphold his own dharma. The dharma may be religious or commercial. They both are killing innocent people. Is this the dharma of this age ? The God knows

In fact it was near the end of Dwapar yuga Sri Arjun was arround, The Kali yuga has just began frankly i am not impressed with todays Genrals, they are lithal and cruel not out there to protect but loot. they are no warriors but cowards.

today the war is off greed not upholding Dharma.

Jai Shree Krishna

<<that is only an opinion.>>

How can u say that? did u ever try to understand and follow the philosophy? NO, then u have no rights to claim u know

Please be sensible

<<only your holy books justifies your philosophy. the proof of your religion comes from only your holy books>>

The books have been written or said by analysing and practising things. They are not mere dry philosophies which u claim them to be.

<< can easily right some interesting beliefs>>

Infact you re welcome to write your beliefs. Incase they are feasible and can be practised in reality, (which normally applies to all the rules, regulations and principles mentioned in the holy scriptures. If you write some dry believes then people would simply spit at your philosophy. In any case there should be a cause and effect and the effect should be what your philosophy claims to be.

<< let it sit for thousands of years and create a religion. no one would know if what i wrote was correct, but it would seem that way. and so is the same with hinduism. it fails. >>

Religion was not devaloped on the basis of what you have been saying as mere beliefs, rather they are developed on the basis of the practical usage of these believes and their effects which always equalise what has been said in the holy scriptures. (eg: if you start loving krishna you will get love from him , no doubt i have experienced and i bet u too will if u start lovin him)

Did you understand properly what i have written above? still doubts, write me back i will clear them

May krisha give you a good mathi (mind)

Hari bol

viks