IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

prove to me krsna existed...

Rate this topic

there are differnt versions of history around the world acording to enough chances in which to propagate/explot such illision, for if you/ werenot able 2 b illisioned or cheated or whatever by science (i use this losey it's research for sense gratifation) u could come to understand such history that pertains to reality has been around 4 sooooo long it also explains y "how did our ancestors find this out without satellite pictures?"

i wish i 100% understod such words as "nasa" and "valmigi" perhaps i may have been able to help.

your most lowly servant

Jaya Sri K.r.s.na

Guest guest

Then going by that my dear ignoramus , Jesus was a creation

and all other gods have been created too. you have to believe that He(Krishna ) existed. Vyasa would never lie my friend.

He was a divine person

Well

understand that ur mind has reached a state described in the subject line (undefined) no kidding.

There are two banks for every river. On being at the one bank if one claims that nobody lives in the other bank, then it would be a mere foolishness. If one wants to understand what is there on the other bank, one should make an attempt to sail towards the other bank of the river.

The spiritual things are analogous to the passage described above. To understant the nitigrities and the facts (like How krishna and vyasa are existing) one should make an attempt ot follow the rules and regulations decribesd in the spiritual books (like to get CO2 (carbon dioxide) you will refer a chemistry book and see that Carbon and Oxygen have to be mixed to get CO2- well without refering things if you ask/say to someone prove that CO2 is existing then it makes no sense to prove infront of you)

So I advice you to read Srimad Bhagavadgita, sri Bhagavatam and follow the rules and regulations prescribed there(like combine C and Oxigen for CO2). I am quite sure you will get answer for your so called questions.

May krishna give you a pure mind to understand him and his beuty.

hari bol

vikram

Guest guest

Krishna merely did not exist, but He exists eternally as your Self.

Still your mind, if you can, and when the chatter has stopped, you may see and hear Shiva's drum or Krishna's flute or both, depending on your disposition.

That strong and structural rythm and the body giving sweet melody is you.

How will you see anything, if Lord did not exist in you?

Who will understand, if Lord did not exist in you?

What kind of proof do you want? What if I tell you that by performing bhakti and chanting the maha mantra every day , following regulative principles, following a vegeterian diet etc you will actually see and feel krishna, think about it you will get to feel and see him yourself......isnt that better proof than some reference in a book or some ruins...

you up for it or what?? you said you wanted proof of krishna.

Guest guest

Both Gandhi and Vivekananda didn't believe that the historical Krishna existed. They believe he was an allegory or symbol of the personification of Brahman. However, their views are their own and do not reflect what all Hindus think of Krishna existing or not. You'll find Hindus have different opinions on this, some believe he esisted some do not. You'll find most shaivites don't think Krishna or Ram existed, though it is quite likely that Shiva as a human incarnation never existed and that those stories were myths.

Please read about Dwarka, Krishna's capital.

http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Dwaraka.htm

Guest guest

journalist asked Srila Prabhupad " what if at the end of ur life, you realize that there is no Krishna ? " .Srila Prabhupad answered " If that were so, we need not worry for we enjoyed , chanted , danced and took prasadam , but what if the Krishna is there ………then what about you ? ."

Guest guest

"Krishna merely did not exist, but He exists eternally as your Self."

are you krishna? can you do now what krsna or vishnu does in his lilas?

Guest guest

"Both Gandhi and Vivekananda didn't believe that the historical Krishna existed."

if it is true that they do not believe, they simply are demons.

I cannot understand why these criminals are called great spiritualists and pacifists and, for vivekananda, among the fathers of the modern hinduism

that's amazing.. aurangzeb was less dangerous

Guest guest

Yes my friend, I was very much shocked when I read in the 9th volume of Vivekananda's complete works that he didn't believe that Krishna as a historical character existed. He actually said it would be better if he didn't exist as they'll be one less god to worship. Vivekananda was an impersonalist who only believed in Brahman and said all the popular Hindu gods are just mythology and don't actually exist...but he seemed to believe that people were really god, but they didn't know it. This is a contrast to his guru Sri Ramakrishna who saw all the god forms through his spiritual visions. Sri Ramakrishna did believe in both Krishna and Rama. I don't think Vivekananda had any visions of God.

Gandhi talks about his views on Krishna in his article "The Krishna of my conception" and his erronous commentary on the Gita.

By the way, Auranzeb was much worse than these two. He was a madman who wanted to wipe Hindus off the face of the earth.

Guest guest

"prove to me krsna existed without referencing mahabharata, other hindu holy books. you cannnot."

prove me that Krishna doesn't exist. Otherwise shut the . up!!!

Guest guest

*****Prove it*************

This is title of your post. So, I suppose you want me to prove that Krishna exists in my heart? Or do you want to prove that I am Krishna?

How can I prove this to you, if you do not believe when Lord says that HE resides in everyone's heart.

********are you krishna?************

No I am not. But HE resides in my heart.

********can you do now what krsna or vishnu does in his lilas***************

For Lilas you can also go to a magician.

Guest guest

Hari om!

Krsna is also referred by the Greeks. He find place in a similar name, but the same character. He is the 8th thirthankara of Jains and also the 22nd (most probably) god of Greeks. (there are many gods worshipped by Greeks, FYI)

--

Jaya Bharati!

Guest guest

Like I have said many times before, hindus are masters of self hating. I am not saying that gandhiji and vivekananda hated hinduism....but most hindus look at their religion as mostly myths. Also most hindus dont know why hinduism is better than other religions...they just assume that they are hindus because they were born hindus. Just being born a hindu does not automatically make you a hindu, upholding dharma is imporant...just like being born a brahmin does not automatically make you one, only through your actions an you prove that you are a brahmin.

Hinduism will see a steady decline, mostly because most hindus are just hindus by birth and not by actions or dharma.

--subroto--

Guest guest

"Like I have said many times before, hindus are masters of self hating. I am not saying that gandhiji and vivekananda hated hinduism."

i said it.. and i have no problem in repeating it..

if they think and preach like that they're against dharma

as you may know, brahma is the creator of this earth acording to the hidu religion. a friend once told me that he has been braught up worshipping lord brahma and his family are devotees of brahma. but lord brahma was born from krishna's naval - (belly button) and this comply's with the fact that krishna is the supreme.

i also have read in my copy of the bhagavad gita - as it is. that by worshipping krishna, all demi gods are automaticaly worshipped. as krishna is the personal benifitiary of all sacrifices, and the master of all demi gods who serve him as different limbs of the body serve the whole.

i am no expert in KC nor a devotee, just thought that this may be of some interest to you.

At the time when Aghasura was killed and the demigods were looking on the incident with great surprise, Brahma, who was born out of the lotus flower growing out of the navel of Visnu, also came to see. He was surprised how a little boy like Krsna could act so wonderfully. Although he was informed that the little cowherd boy was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he wanted to see more glorified pastimes of the Lord, and thus he stole all the calves and cowherd boys and took them to a different place. Lord Krsna, therefore, in spite of searching for the calves, could not find them, and He even lost His boy friends on the bank of the Yamuna where they had been taking their lunch........continues

passage from http://www.krsnabook.com/ch13.html

or go to http://www.krsnabook.com

hare krishna

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Krishna exists in your question, your mind which put the question, your tongue which pronounced, your eyes which had seen it, your fingers that typed the question, and everywhere you can think and you cannot think. Every one says that we need to do a lot of penance, etc to see krishna, it is not true according to me. He is seen everywhere in every form.

The modern science can explain to some extent how certain things happen, but cannot say why they happen. The answer is that Krishna wants it to be happened in that form, so it happens. This is the proof that krishna exists, because without the intervension of someone to command nothing can happen and the person who commands for the things to happen is KRISHNA.

All the answers given by humans will be opposed by other Human. To really understand, you sincerely ask in your mind with firm determination, devote yourself to him fully, and then you will get the answer.

Please practice and then mail me if you are practicing and found it. You can have a continuous contact with me also and I can help you realise him, if you want.

Bye,

Madhav Daitha.

Krishna Devotee.

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Krishna exists in your question, your mind which put the question, your tongue which pronounced, your eyes which had seen it, your fingers that typed the question, and everywhere you can think and you cannot think. Every one says that we need to do a lot of penance, etc to see krishna, it is not true according to me. He is seen everywhere in every form.

The modern science can explain to some extent how certain things happen, but cannot say why they happen. The answer is that Krishna wants it to be happened in that form, so it happens. This is the proof that krishna exists, because without the intervension of someone to command nothing can happen and the person who commands for the things to happen is KRISHNA.

All the answers given by humans will be opposed by other Human. To really understand, you sincerely ask in your mind with firm determination, devote yourself to him fully, and then you will get the answer.

Please practice and then mail me to "daithamadhav@" if you are practicing and found it. You can have a continuous contact with me also and I can help you realise him, if you want.

Bye,

Madhav Daitha.

Krishna Devotee.

Guest guest

PV, I think that you are also a frim believer in Hinduism. Most of the people do not understand that Hinduism is not a religion, but it is the dharma (way of leading life) to be followed. So, our dharma is the base for all religions and Hinduism is on top and every other religion is a derevation from this one. In our dharma, minute everything in life is mentioned and this only covers our past and future.

Keep up this spirit.

You can mail me at daithamadhav@

Bye

Madhav Daitha.

Guest guest

If i am not mistaken, I believe their are various footprints of Ramachandra, and Krsna bhagvan at various locations in india. Another way to prove that Krsna exists is through spiritual experiences that happen constantly in india, namely ganesh and Krisna deities drinking milk on 9-21-95 and only on 9-21-95. There is also a Visnu temple where it is said that demigods perform sacrafices when the temple doors clothes. The pujaris at this temple find remnants of the sacrafices the next day. The deities at my temple are said to have experienced weight gain, as original clothes do not fit them anymore. Anyway having faith will prove the existence of god. India is a very old in its cultures and history there is too much involved to completely deny the existence of aspects of religion. Please be more open minded. All glories to sri sri Guru and Gauranga. Hari Bol!

Guest guest

Krishna can only be realized through devotion, not mental speculation. If one is a true seeker, then in that mood start chanting without offences and you will find the answer.

For clarification, all bona-fide vedic religious scriptures talk about Sanatam dharma wich is the duty of all living entities not just humans or hindus. Keep in mind the term Hindu is relatively recent.

Guest guest

When sugar is dissolved in water, can you see the sugar? You can feel the presence of sugar only through the taste. You can not say since you are not able to see the sugar solid in that solution ,there is no sugar, isn't it? Like that you have to feel the presence of God & not anybody can prove it by writing.First develop faith that God exist & then try to think about Him & continue, you will definitely feel the presence of Him. May God help you!

HariBhol!

Guest guest

i agree with the question raiser of this thread. with reference to our old books that are mentiond below can any one prove that his name is mentioned in them, where as discription of Jesus & Mohammed (PBUT) are mentioned clearly in them. as this books are dated long before krisna's period.

There are two kinds of sacred writings in Hinduism Sruti and Smrti. Sruti means that which has been heard perceived understood or revealed. It is the oldest and the most sacred of the Hindu’s scriptures. The Sruti is divided into two main parts. The Vedas and the Upanishads and are considered to be of divine origin.

Smrti is not as sacred as the Sruti, but it is yet considered to be important and is popular with the Hindus today. Smrti means memory or remembered. This Hindu literature is easier to understand because it speaks about the truths of the uniVerse through symbolism and mythology. The Smrti are not considered to be of divine origin but are human composition which regulate and guide individuals in their daily conduct and lists rules governing the actions of the individual, the community and the society. They are also known as Dharma Shastra Smrtis consists of many writings including the Puranas and Itihas.

prove to me krsna existed without referencing mahabharata, other hindu holy books. you cannnot.

Its not how its done, also factor is Guru. He gives it.

i agree with the question raiser of this thread. with reference to our old books that are mentiond below can any one prove that his name is mentioned in them, where as discription of Jesus & Mohammed (PBUT) are mentioned clearly in them. as this books are dated long before krisna's period.

Tell me of God activities. You know even Hindus are confuced. Don't think all Hindus know God. Nobody knows. Only very few people know.

Guest guest

govindaram, as u said that our people (hindus) are ignorant & confused about God's status. then y those people who say themself as the gurus & scholars & sree's etc., don't deliver the truth to our people. y they are confusing our people & leading them towards more confusion (you can see some of them on this website itself who are misleading)