IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

prove to me krsna existed...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

prove to me krsna existed without referencing mahabharata, other hindu holy books. you cannnot.

Guest guest

prove to me that colombus existed without refering to queen isabella's diaries and history books.You cannot.

Guest guest

let us practice together perfectly bhakti yoga (chanting hare krsna mantra every day , following regulative principles, taking initiation from a pure master )then if we'll not see krsna we will be sure that he does not exist

there's no fast answers for your question... sorry

Guest guest

i cannot, nor do i care. i asked hindus on this board the question. if you cannot answer question please say so. start another thread if you want to ask other questions.

Guest guest

If you cannot----why?what prevented you from answering this?If you dont know how to answer this simple historic question, then you dont have the capacity to understand complex philosphies.

If a kindergarden student wants to learn complex scientific theorums, he should answer basic fundamental questions first to prove that he has the capacity to understand complex theorums.

If you dont have that capacity,nobody here will explain it to you.Because as krishna said "only very rarely does a jnani appear".

Guest guest

it's very simple to be offended by my question instead of answering it. it seems that you cannot answer my question. you are forced into asking me questions. again, you may post another thread for that. the only course left is for my post to be deleted so to appease you guys into not thinking about such things. is this how mighty hinduism is? Is this the victory of hinduism over all? you cannot answer a simple first question. hinduism then fails, next!

Guest guest

krsna never existed, he is the creation of vyasa or who ever wrote the backbone of the story of the mahabharata. it is an allegory, nothing more.

one would only need good enough karma or mercy to come across a pure devote (enbodied in any form), even Prarshdam rements from pure devotes, perhaps a literate 13 child may give you the mercy in form of thesis,antithesis and synthesis not to metion any "thing" antimateral. Its "only your" body does not have the senses to see such "things". Parhaps i should not even continiue because it seem you've stated said synthesis (words such as "existedhindu" and also spelling of K.r.s.na), I metion this because often it's another sign of less intelligence.

Guest guest

put a dot under the s in krsna and you have the better spelling of it in roman script you fool

Guest guest

Excavation in dwaraka.

Planetary combinations at the time of his birth.

" Sarvam Shri Krishnarpanamastu"

Guest guest

"krsna never existed, he is the creation of vyasa or who ever wrote the backbone of the story of the mahabharata. it is an allegory, nothing more"

Now this is your claim.Is there any proof for this claim?Now prove to me that krishna is an imaginary character of whoever wrote mahabharatha.can you do it?

Mahabharatha claimed the existence of dwaraka under sea.And scientists discovered dwaraka under sea.Ramayana claimed that a bridge was built between srilanka and india.And nasa satellites now say that there is such a bridge and even has furnished pictures of that bridge.And archeologists are now digging dwaraka under sea.But they dont have enough technology to dig under sea and have kept the project in pending.

So mahabharatha and ramayana make the claim and it takes nasa and archeologists so many thousand years to discover that the claims are true.Eventually after another 10000 years scientists will discover that every single line in mahabharatha and ramayana is true.But what is the use for you and me?we would have died long before that happens.We have only one life.So instead of waiting for 10000 years,spend that life fruitfully in worshipiong krishna.

vyasa rishi is mahan and jnani.To verify his claims scientists havent enough knowledge.Is it his mistake that we are fools?for us hindus we know that our religion is entirely based on science.before 1000's of years we discovered many scientific formulas like aljebra and geomentry.without hindu vedas giving the concept of zero there isnt any science today.

vedic concept of zero was known to the western world only after 1000s of years.Till then they were uncivilized.for a simple concept like zero to be known to west it took thousands of years.Imagine how many millions of years it will take them to discover something like krishna.

and you now come and ask for proof.read vedas properly.First read geetha.There is no better science and philosophy than that.If you can follow one single line of geetha in your life you will become a jnani.If you practice whole geetha you will become a maha jnani.Try doing it first.Then you will answer questions,not ask questions.

Guest guest

Well... further excavations in dwaraka will prove the existence of krishna, but the problem is anything Hindu is anti secular in India.

Only when the people of India send home the pseudo secualrists and take pride in calling themselves in hindu, the truth will be out.

Till then we have to listen to morons like you.

And FYI, the very symbol of rama's existence was destroyed, but nasa photographs has shown the existence of bridge built by rama between TN and Lanka, and if you doubt you can go to tamilnadu, dhanushkoti and go in a boat and see the bridge under water.

It naturally follows that, if Rama existed, krishna also existed.

Guest guest

PV we are in the same wavelength. My post just followed yours....

Keep it up.

We have to beat this spineless moron.

Guest guest

To build a bridge between srilanka and india we dont have enough technology in this 21st century.To build a bridge between rameshwaram and coastal ramanathapuram it took 21 years for the indian government.

Now imagine how before 17000 years lord Ram's monkey army built a bridge between srilanka and India.It is not possible even today.Then how was it possible then?No science can explain this.Because science doesnt have enough knowledge to understand the complex thoughts of vedas.

Einsten discovers theor of relativity in 1943 which says "all things are made of the same thing.Energy is never created never destroyed" what a pity.Hindu vedas said "everything is made of parabhramman.He is parasakthi.He has no birth and no death."

See to prove 1 line in vedas science takes so many thousand years.It takes somebody with the knowledge of einstein to prove 1 line from vedas.Imagine how many thousnad einsteins we need to prove every line of vedas.

So its better to understand that we are total fools compared to the jnanis like vyasa rishi and we dont have enough knowledge to prove their words.The only thing we can do is to do as they said.Is that so difficult?

whether krishna is there or not,the raja yoga concept he taught in geetha is the rage in USA.Everybody who sees me in USA ask about meditation and yoga.Are they fools?So many thousands of americans do yoga daily.Are they idiots?

Many american companies teach yoga to their employees saying "it is the best stress reliever in the world".It takes the field of psychology so many years to find out yoga is stress reliever.Imagine how many thousands of years it will take for them to discover geetha's full concept.

Guest guest

is actually not man-made but made by nature.

At least according to an article I had read, regarding erosions or something that caused the "bridge".

It's not really a bridge, just a natural geological formation.

Or so they say.

Guest guest

bridge is land, not man made. read the reports instead of listening to propaganda. know concept of india (along with sri lanka) smashing into asian continent. sri lanka and india were once connected. it is by land. think before you post.

Guest guest

How do you know it's not man made?Did nature build a bridge between India and srilanka from rameshwaram to srilanka?

If this is not man made as you claim...

1.How did our ancestors knew this before 1000's of years?

2.If nasa can find this out only through a satellite picture how did our ancestors find this out without satellite pictures?

3.If this "natural bridge" is common knolwedge how come no tamil book except ramayana doesnt talk about this natural bridge?Not a single tamil book talks about this bridge.How come?

If this is natural wonder how come only valmigi knew this and after him how come only nasa discovers this and nobody else?

Guest guest

Im not a Hindu but I have a question. Are you saying that Krishna is only referred to in one Hindu holy book, the Mahabharata, and he is not mentioned in any others?

Guest guest

maybe they knew about it because it existed at that time and had eroded over time to the point where it is under water now.. it wouldn't have seemed special to the madrasis at the time since it would not have been viewed as a bridge, can't you think? i'mnot sure if madrasis had writing system back then.

Guest guest

first of all we are not madarasis.we are tamilians.And next we have the oldest language in world.So we ahd a writing system form as early as stone age.

And next there is no evidence of any erosion after ramayana period in any north or south indian texts.So this is history.Not l;egend

Guest guest

--------And next there is no evidence of any erosion after ramayana period in any north or south indian texts.So this is history.Not l;egend --------------

When is the ramanaya period?

Guest guest

you cant prove the wind exists if you cant feel it...you cant see wind in history books...but you know it exists because you feel it...you cant see Krishna in other history books and you dont need to see him there if you can feel his presence..it takes faith!