IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please answer......about kalki bhagwan in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest
I don't understand whether kalki is a God or not. I just have one question: AMMA wears somuch jewelry and expensive clothes...I don't want to talk bad about them but in India we hear somany stories like this....Just want to know the truth....Do the miracles really happen to devotees or is it just their mind and belief? I have another question also: why do they take so much money for the retreats. Somebody told me to build shakti stala. Why do bhagwan need to build that? Why do they charge $5,100 for 21 day process? Don't u think that is lot of money. Why r they concentrating on money? I'm sorry, if Iam a bit rude. But, I want to know the answer for this. I believe he have some power though....but we can't go to any of his retreats, if we don't pay....

Guest guest

You guys!!! Where is your buddhi? Your Antakaran is messed up.

cleraly from reading about this so called Amma etc they are not Gid. Kalki Bhagwaan is to come at the end of KAliyug. Kaliyug is still a baby.

Why are you gone blind?>

He!! Giridhar Gopal. Look at what your Maya does to people. LOL

hi everyone....

eveyone is sayin that kalki bhagvaan will come after 432000 yrs,but no one know real thing,,,one who knows actual 'kaal ganana' can find out,,but no one knows or very few r thre,,actually god dosen,t want to make the thing known, but its the final time here know.....

one human year is of 24 hrs according to hinu mythology

and these 432000 years are human years

kalyug consist of 1200 'divya yers'

one divya year is 360 days

360*1200=432000 yrs

thats the secret.....

now the real thing

he is on earth since many yers unknown to world,,,remember 'agyatvaas of pandavas'

its the tim to come out now...

remember one thing god never makes propoganda lik many are doin,,,they will be punished veryy sooon.......

for further talk u can mail me amit_sat@rediffmail.com

all relegions are sayin same things,but pple interpret thm diffrntly

mohammed saheb,kalki bhagvan,ram ,krishna,vishnu,brimha,shiv,allah,kabir saheb....jesus all

different nams only..

when four prson see one building from four sides,they all tell different scene just like that....

the place wher he comes is hidden,,,,,

that place is circular,with 2.5 'kosh' radius,as u see chakra in various posters of god,it is kept over th head in little finger of hand,that means it is far away from human 'buddhi"

and one more imp thing

all th shastras are only symbolic,thy r encrypted.....no one can understand them....it is given in bhagvat that only brimha ji understand and if he wants to....one can now......

he will come out at the end of world war3,and make india win.....that time will be 'kayamatttt'.......

mail me i m dsparately waitin.....

I personaly was uncomfortable with what I read about this Kalki Bhagavan. His followers claim him to be the incarnation of Lord Kalki, and he say he denies being Kalki but accepts that he is an avatara of God.

Hmmmm. What I find interesting is the "mystical experiences" that followers swear to having in the pressence of him and Amma. I am wondering if he is using some sort of mystic siddhi (or mystic power) to enchant people with, leaving them to feel enlightened?

While I believe in psychic ability, I question its use to influence others in this regard. Offering them the quick and easy path to enlightenment.[/quote

i read ur qote,don't believe in any propogenda...

if u want to know reality mail me on amit_sat@rdiffmail.com

i m not a follower of any panth..

it's my interest...

i m waitin for answer..have a nice time

Guest guest

THE QUOTE MADEBY YOU IS SHEAR OUT OF IGNORANCE . I WOULD LIKE TO ASK U , HAVE U ATTENDED THE COARSE ? I AM SURE THAT IF U ATTENDED THE COARSE YOU WERE MENTALLY NOT PREPARED TO SUBMIT TO BHAGWAN . I WILL BE PLEASED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS . PLEASE MAIL ME AT railwelding@rediffmail.com

To experience god's grace, u have to have total belief in him. If u go and start anaylsing him, u will never find him and very sad to say u go farther than before from the god. If u start beleiving without any doubt, U vl be able feel them everywhere wherever u go. U can talk with them, complain them, and ask for anything. U vl find your wishes gettting fulfilled once u have complete trust.

Guest guest

Is it wrong in Amma wearing the ornaments ?

If u r complaining about paying money, think of ur wishes.

The wish u r making will never be less important than the money u give.

Above all, its not necessary to go and give the money and get deeksha.

Bhagwan fulfills ur wishes even just praying to him and enchanting the moolmantra in full faith in front of the Shrimurti at your home. The wonder and nice thing is that the person on his own goes and gives money for Amma and Bhagwan's darshan because he is overwhelmed by the grace of Amma and Bhagwan as his wish gets fulfilled in advance.

If u r not aware of the moolmantra, i m glad to write it for u:

OM SATCHIDANANDA PARABRAHMA

PURUSHOTTAMA PARAMATAMA

SHREE BHAGWATI SAMETA, SHREE BHAGWATE NAMAHA :

Anand Chettiyar, Ahmedabad

Guest guest

I have read all the comments by the readers. Some believe and some don't in Amma & Bhagwan. But do anyone has an answer as to how this miracle could have happened without Amma & Bhagwan's grace. A lady in Surat had unfortunately contacted AIDS after getting blood transfusion during her illness. Obviously her husband also was affected. They had lost hope in life and were in a state of living dead. Fortunately, they got in touch with some disciples of Amma & Bhagwan in their own city Surat at that time. After knowing about Amma & Bhagwan and their grace and their miracles, they anyhow started believing in them and started praying Shrimurti. Few days later they were suggested to go to Nemam for a personal darshan of Amma & Bhagwan. This couple somehow managed to collect the hefty amount of Rs.15000 for personal darshan and went for darshan. They broke out in tears in front of Amma. Amma blessed them with her divine blessings and told them she will take care of their problem. After coming back to Surat they once again went for a medical check-up. The couple was shocked in utter disbelief that the report didnt show the dreadful disease in it. This was the case of 2004 when the couplle had hardly a year to their life. And nowadays both of them are leading a happy and healthy life. PATIENCE & COMPLETE FAITH WITHOUT A DOUBT IS THE ANSWER MY FRIEND.

Guest guest

You guys!!! Where is your buddhi? Your Antakaran is messed up.

cleraly from reading about this so called Amma etc they are not Gid. Kalki Bhagwaan is to come at the end of KAliyug. Kaliyug is still a baby.

Why are you gone blind?>

He!! Giridhar Gopal. Look at what your Maya does to people. LOL

My dear friend, how can you call this kalyug a baby. haven't you heard about nithari killings and racket of exchanging wifes in delhi. these type of sins can happen in ghor kalyug only.

Its true its ghor kalyug. But it doesnt mean its the end. kalki Bhagwan will come when there is one race of pe0ple. When the name of God will nearly cease to exist. This isnt the case today. Still soem more years to go for Kalyug.

Guest guest
Can we believe Kalki Bhagvan.......Are the mystical experiences true? Is there anybody who can tell more about him? I have been seeing his program in Teja TV since few days. I don't understand whether that is true or not.

I was one of the fortunate ones to spend time at Satyaloka before Kalki Bhagavan was widely known in the West. I was belssed to receive training as a teacher and more recently go through the 21 day process at the Golden City.

The time that I am writing of is at Satyaloka and was before Amma gave public darshan.

Bhagavan often gave his teachers various experiences of enlightenment so we knew what it was we were chattering about when we conducted workshops and yajnas. He always said that if it is not your experience that you are speaking of it is not your truth-it is untruth.

Initially in the process, you generally have the experience of seeing God in everything. This is not conceptual-it is an actual seeing. To get an idea what this is like think of when Ramakrishna saw the cats and the pillars of the temple as Kali. Just google "Ramakrishna" and "cat" if you do not know the story.

The state of seeing God in everything progress to a state where you see that your thoughts are not your thoughts. Then it is on to a state where you see the Universe in all that you see. You realize the dependently arising nature of creation. As it progresses you enter a state where you are what you see. No longer is there a viewer and a view. There is no sense of separate existence.

Now imagine for a moment that you are in a state where you are seeing God in everything and you quickly enter a state where you are what you see.

You will see that you are God.

When the guru declares "I am that" or perceives that he or she is God it is not ego or insanity. It is a high state of enlightenment.

God-realization and enlightenment do not always go hand in hand. It is a rare being who is both.

I feel sad for those who are still associated with this cult & those who are joining them newly. Now they have started approaching page3guys as well; Reaching bollywood & filmstars is offcourse a medium for earning bounty. I regret my experience where I was associated blindly for 5 long years from 1995 to 2000 where I saw all the tragic events in my life. (Main reason being the monks & followers told that you need not worship anyother God as he is the sachidananda & the 10<SUP>th</SUP> Incarnation of Vishnu; we (our family acted foolish by ignoring our ancestral Gods) (Ancestral Diety etc)). First instance was my father expired, one of my sister became a schizophrenic & another sister of mine got married & separated during this time & my mother lost her vision (right eye) due to a glaucoma but nothing could be done & lastly I also did not have a good job in life where I was longing for the same alongwith my family wellbeing and that was the main reason for coming to this cult; I regret for meeting the people who introduced me to this cult . I with full frustration threw all this photos & anything associated with him on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Year="2001" Day="31" Month="12">31<SUP>st</SUP> December 2001</st1:date>. I really started see a positive side on my life now. I am really happy to state that I am out of it now & self employed currently owning a company. I request people to not blindly go by words or speech. All the so called “experience” is a bogus. I really really regret those 5 years which I have lost if the same is back I think I can achieve much move in my life.

after lord KALKI in the end of kalyug, the whole process will begin again that means there is starting of satyug after that there tretayug and dwapur and again kalyug, i am sure about that because in our holy book RAMAYANA there is reference when lord RAM and his brother laxman had nagpash (hitted by rawan)hunuman brought graud to save lord RAM. after relefing him from nagpash when graud returing he asked lord SHIV that how could god himself can be un helpful toward nagpash as he is a supereme power than lord SHIV him to go and meet kakbhushandi (the crow) and then he tells him the whole story, so you better ask this story by any expert of RAMAYANA he/she will tell you that what is siutation after kalyug