IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please answer......about kalki bhagwan in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!

A want to share my experience regarding Kalki&Amma with you. I hope it can help you to see clear and help you to find your way in life.

First time I received a diksha was in april this year. It was from a women named Anette Carlström. She had been in India and there she got the gift to pass on the grace to others. When I enterd the room I didnt know anything about her or Kalki&Amma. So my intellect was not involved in judging the experience of the diksha. It was my soul who "judge" the result of the diksha. When I received the diksha everything started to change in my life. I had found what I was looking for in life! Since that many wonderful things has happend. If you are a seeker you understand what I mean. Their is miracle of different kinds. The miracle I talk about which I have been a part of the last 8months is all about my and others consciousness. And everything has happend during my time here in Sweden and I have not meet Kalki&Amma in real. I tell you my friends, this is for real. They are giving the grace of God to everyone who wants it. With the help of that grace everyone of us can be free from the prison of the mind.

Hope that my story can help you to found out what is good for you. And remember that there is one place to go when you want an answer, and that place is your own heart!

Guest guest

Exactly! I notice that everyone wnats to judge and formulate explanations of find some sort of reason to debuk Amma Bhagavan.

You have had your experiences since you have opened up to the possiblity. In opening up you have realised for your self

I would be surprised if people look at how they have been living so far by judging people. Many a time we create so much of a story about someone and when we finally face that person, we realise that all what we thought and quantified were not correct.

Life is all about experiences and thats exactly what Amma Bhagavan has to offer. Go there and expereince Amma Bhagavan's grace and then KNOW.

The whole world could give you all the statistics and scientific proof that suger is bitter. But all it takes is one taste (experience) and you KNOW it is sweet.

What I find funny is that people seem to know how to judge and classify something as unreal without even trying it out.

Go there to Amma Bhagavan and open yourself up and realise for your self.

Guest guest

Sir, First of all do you have a Sri murti of Bhagwan?If not buy it it costs mere 20Rs/5Rs on size.Next make a relationship with him which is best with your family ex.son,brother etc.Tell him yr problems and he will respond to you quickly in any form for me honey came from sri murti like millons in india have experienced it.In my friends house there was a shower of red kumkum and even the media saw it silently but did not publish it,they only criticise!I will give u names of devotees in Atlanta soon if you give yr email address.

Guest guest

ammabhagavan is great god. The power of super god. bhagavan is realy great man.The vishanu avathar is bhagavan.

Guest guest

Sri Kalki claims to be God, and His disciples (dasas) definitely keep rubbing that in, even if He tries to make his claim indirect.

And yet if he is god, why does he need SO MUCH money. Forget the $5500 for the 21 day retreat.

Do you know that they are asking devotees to pay Rs 100,000 for touching Amma's feet, in order to get huge amounts of grace.

So today we have to pay God to get his grace. And many middle and lower middle class devotees who've been in the dharma for several years are unable to say NO to the dasas.

If He is God, then why does he want so much money. There is nothing to understand - anyone who calls himself God, is not. God does not need anything from us, He doesnt need our adulation, our prostrations, daily aartis etc - only Kalki needs that.

Guest guest

brother

stop fooling yourself and pretending that everything that is happening, is suddenly their grace and miracle.

i have served them for a long time, and attended many programs. in the end, i have decided to stop funding his expensive lifestyle and his bank accounts.

i have donated large sums and done a lot of unquestioning service.

all that i got in the end were demands for larger sums of money.

yes, you went for the mukthi deeksha, and cried your eyes out. you felt great for about a week or so. and then you came back to normal- because it was not magic, it was catharsis, with possibly some hypnosis or tantra thrown in.

after that, like most others, you keep insisting that all is fine, and if anything goes wrong its your fault, anything goes right, its their grace.

For your information, i was told by Kalki that the year 2012 has now got pushed back to 2018 and may get pushed back even further. so keep dreaming of getting enlightened. your enlightenment will always remain around the next corner, and for a few more thousand bucks.

best wishes

Guest guest

I personally dont see any difference from

Kalki

Sathya sai

Amma

Premananda

All of them postpone the good things to future and perform small gimmicks for which their fans clap their hands and call it miracles.

I think these above guys make merry cause Hinduism supports them..Prime example bagavadgeetha itself.

The below r ways for any theist to keep preaching his nonsense all life long..

Everyone can see god or everyone is god except for EGO stopping us

Good things happen gods grace

Bad things happen ur bad karma or doesnt matter cause there is always after life

If u question then ur a fool

If u dont question or not pray and ignore ur a aethist

If u pray but still r not satisfied then ur expecting results and ur a rascal

If u pray and still dont realise god its maaya

If u wanna see god u gotta be qualified

U gota have faith

U gota loose ego

easy way to dodge us..religion is the best way to demoralise a man who wants results in this world...

Some people in these board talk as if they got no EGO

no adharma no attachment and all that but the slightest

Guest guest

dear friend,

i'm frm karnatka ,actually flew dowm frm mumbai.I'm 17 years old now.wwhen we came down here i hated this place like hell! I was so bad in my behaviour ,i never cared abt anybody's feelings.Being frm mumbai i had superiority feeling abt myself......trust me it just landed me into more troubles each day!!!!

The more i tried to strenghten my relationship i worse it was!!!

isimply suffered and more.I din't even have any kind of aim...........i was an idle wanderer.thx to AMMA_BHAGVAN and their deeksha i'm no more the same person!!!

It has completely transformed me!!!

to know more miraclesu can always mail me at freshnotes@.co.in

Guest guest

Can we believe Kalki Bhagvan.......Are the mystical experiences true? Is there anybody who can tell more about him? I have been seeing his program in Teja TV since few days. I don't understand whether that is true or not.

yes ,with out any doubt u can believe kalki bhagawan.becoz he is god.u beleive r not, nothing is gonna change.he is god.he will remain as an god.if iam a bit rude,iam sorry.but y dont u people use ur common sense that why lakhs of ppl r thrusting him.even forieners.why?there must be some reason.many intellectualls,educated once r thrusting him.why?are they all rfools.i dont think so.they r keeping there total life at bhagwans feet.there must be some reason.no,there r many reasons.u can understand once u experience.and to experience those lovely and grt thins u need to thrust at least once.try it.u r lossing nothin by doing this.just give a try dear frnd.i promise u will be in grt gain.iam sure u will be thaknful to me.anyways undoubtedly u can thrust bhagwan.becoz i thurst him a lotttttttttttt.i kept my total life at his feet.i mean it.these r not just words.this my life.

Guest guest

Hi,

I am new person to this grp. Am in U.S. I just saw my friend reading this and came to know abt the discussions going on abt bhagavan. U need not believe in bhagavan, u just listen to his words, u can see the compassion he has for every single soul. U can feel the deep insight he has as far as spiritiuality is concerned. Dont take him as GOD, we dont compel neone to consider bhagavan as god and he himself doesnt want neone to consider him that way. It is his wish ur experience and in totality his grace which makes his devotees feel he his god. Nice that u r in rite path wathcing teja Tv. U make an earnest effort, come down to nemam and u can feel divine presence flowing over there. It is there for u to experience. Ur question of whether to beleive bhagavan or not will cease at dharshan.U r lucky, if am rite both bhagavan and amma are giving dharshans at nemam which for sure is rare. I also started like u having questions a year ago and nemam proved to be an answer.i have attended the dheekha and it has made my path clear. I have not bcome great but i have atleast come to a point where i have realised who i am.

Guest guest

hi!

i am a devotee of kalki bhagavan from pune.

i have myself got several mystical experiences in spiritula discourses in kalki ashram .......my life has completely changed since i have come to know and experience amma bhagavan...

you take darshan of Amma at their ashram in Nemam,Chennai....experience and i am sure your life will change ....amma bhagavan say that you come here and experience don't be superstitious ....amma bhagavan can help you discover yourself....it's a beautiful journey which has no end.......

Guest guest

yes, i also had doubt in the begining but, belive me he came in front of me, i have seen him, disguised as a autoriksha driver, he helped me to start my bike when it was raining, no one on the highway....but dint realise it was him, it was when i just started chantiing moola mantra when i was is troble...... now he is only hope for life, u can contact me varunbolar@.co.in thks

Guest guest

sir/ mama

forget about media they tell rubish sometime, hope ammakalki brush thier blessings on all thir devoties

Guest guest

its true what u see on television u can believe it blindly and u can too experience it by just chanting the moolmantra,i.e.

"AUM SAT-CHIT-ANADA PARABRAMA

PURSHOTAMA PARMATMA

SHRI BHAGVATI SAMETHA

SHRI BHAGVATHE NAMHA"

it is said that it is much powerful than the gayatri mantra.

i have experienced it.u can chant this mantra and u can mail me if u want anything more,my email id is "akshat3133@rediffmail.com".

Guest guest

One Person Claiming that he is avatar of Lord Krishan and

Making Money Telling That He is Enlightining The Whole World

And People Pay Money And Some Also realize the intence Energy Arround Them not knowing what They have done to get it and what is the Role Of the "Man " yes No More than a Simple Greedy Human Who Calls Him Self Kalki Bhagwan ... Ican Just Laugh on it And we Being indians Born in the Land Of Enlightend Beings (Gods) even we Tend To trust Those People Who Do Thing For nothing more than money and with there sweet talks and attractive appearence and postures make a fool out of People

NOW LET ME ASK THIS WHAT DOES HE DO A 21 DAY YAGNYA FOR ENLIGHTENMENT

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT "KUNDALANI" ITS NOTHING BUT 21 DAYS YAGNYA TO RECHARGE AND UNSHEILD THE 7 CHAKRAS

THIS WOULD HELP PEOPLE IN RECOVERING PRIMAL MEMORIES OF PEACE, BLISS, AND JOY. THEY ARE STILL THERE, HIDDEN IN OUR CELLS, JUST WAITING TO BE UNCOVERED, OUR TRUE STATE OF ONENESS. RECOVERING THOSE MEMORIES WILL HELP TO PRESERVE THE GENEPOOL OF OUR PLANET AND RECOVER OUR HERITAGE AS STAR STUFF

AND FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION THE ONE WHO CLAIMS HIMS SELF KALKI AVATAR AND HIS WIFE BOTH THESE MONEY MINDED PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH "KUNDALINI VIDYA"

ITS JUST AN ACCIDENT THAT THEY LEARNT HOW TO PERFORM THIS VIDYA AND THEY ARE USING IT FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE WHICH ACCORDING TO ME IS THE GREATEST SIN OF THIS CENTURY

LORD KALKI WILL ARRIVE AND WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THESE MATERIAL MINDED PEOPLE WHO CHEAT OTHERS IN THE NAME OF AWAKENING , ENLIGHTENMENT , SPIRITUALISM AND PUTTING DOWN SOME PRECIOUS DIMONDS OF OUR TRADITION AND CULTURE JUST FOR MONEY

AUM NAMOH NAMHA

Guest guest

I can Answer for all the quetions,Please you can send Questions to Me.

Beacuase I Experienced So many things From Amma Bhagavan Grace Very Well

Guest guest

hi,

i'm a hindu too but i have come to beleive that Hinduism is a religion based on mythology and not TRUTH. i don't agree with the doctrines - they are completely illogical.

Most temples focus on money. Its about man - not about God. There is no glory to God.

But there is a God who is the way, the truth and the life. THe only God who rules the earth - He is the truth. And it is not based on myth, but logic and proof.

read this link of Rabi Maharaj, a devout HIndu guru's search for truth and what he found, will help you: http://www.hindu-religion.net/showflat/cat/hinduism/87685/0/collapsed/5/o/1

I'm a christian by birth, hindu by choice, but i must say that hindus, itself doubt more about there religion than an outsiders.

I being an outsider initially, did not belive in first about hanuman-the monkey god..how can a monkey head like be a god...boy !! im soo mistaken..about hindu mythology, belive it or not ...it is well damm very true...

Lord Hanuman, so too krishna, ram they exist right now right here, all you have to do is raise the concious level of your mind. and you will see all..

Do not read gita or bible or kuran or go to temple ..if thats too hard to do or believe ,..thata there are such things as devas and devi's...

There is a very very simple method to see all these devine beings in one form or the othere..

Just for 21 days !!! yes..in kal yug that is enough....do not utter a word of lie....just be truthfull for 21 days..and belive me you will see god ..that you want to see...

it may seem easy that three weeks of truth ..boy !!! just do this in kali yuga and its equivalent to 100 years in sat yuga..

Your all doubts about god exists , incarnation, kalki will be solved by yourself..

Just try it out..and post your feelings after 21 days..

Guest guest

as long as people are willing to pay 5100$ to godmen such people will flourish in the country.The devotees of god men are people who dont know to think.

Real mahans and saints wont comeout and proclaim that "I am god pay me money".Dont fall prey to godmen.Read geetha and nobody can teach you better than that.Accept krishna as guru and none else.All these godmen are people who thrive by the innocence of gullible people.

THE QUOTE MADEBY YOU IS SHEAR OUT OF IGNORANCE . I WOULD LIKE TO ASK U , HAVE U ATTENDED THE COARSE ? I AM SURE THAT IF U ATTENDED THE COARSE YOU WERE MENTALLY NOT PREPARED TO SUBMIT TO BHAGWAN . I WILL BE PLEASED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS . PLEASE MAIL ME AT railwelding@rediffmail.com

Guest guest

I don't Know how people r denying to face there own LORD who created them &

also doubting him ,even though he is doing whatever his kids(we,the people)are asking him to do.If we just have a hope on him ,He can do anything which is impossible for a normal human being.Is that not sufficient to believe in Him.

If u r not capable of realizing the difference between the GOD & a normal person,then u don't even have the right to talk anything about this matter.I am sorry if i am harsh but ,I suggest or better think it as a warning don't ever try to speak nonsense about what u don't know.

If u have any doubts or queries regarding this matter, u r always welcome at . U can find many things at this site.

"ONENESSUNIVERSITY" this is the place where u can find Urself & the LORD , the purpose actually for what we r still on this Planet Earth.

Thanking you

Always at the feet of

my AMMA BHAGWAN

hema

Guest guest

When u r not in a position to see a beggar who's clothes r toned & instead of giving money(or whatever) u will try to escape from him & for the next time u will not even go to that side.

When u r doing this with a common men then how can one expect that

u will believe the GOD when He is in that attire.Will u accept a Goddess with a cotton saree ? I will ask u 1 question answer me.In Temples the God or Goddess

is also dressed very specially ,with so many(countless) ornaments,with Valuable attire,even then also u go and ask the priest that why she is dressed like that?,or simply accept her as like what she is.

I think, u r just concerned about the dressing of AMMA,but not on Blessings She is showering on her devotees.

If u r still thinking about Her dressing then i can't help u in any way,& If u come out of that pattern and have any doubts regarding the process or OnenessUniversity u can contact me.