IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please answer......about kalki bhagwan in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't understand whether kalki is a God or not. I just have one question: AMMA wears somuch jewelry and expensive clothes...I don't want to talk bad about them but in India we hear somany stories like this....Just want to know the truth....Do the miracles really happen to devotees or is it just their mind and belief? I have another question also: why do they take so much money for the retreats. Somebody told me to build shakti stala. Why do bhagwan need to build that? Why do they charge $5,100 for 21 day process? Don't u think that is lot of money. Why r they concentrating on money? I'm sorry, if Iam a bit rude. But, I want to know the answer for this. I believe he have some power though....but we can't go to any of his retreats, if we don't pay....

<< I don't understand whether kalki is a God or not. >>

Kalki is an incarnation of god that will come 432000 (minus 5000) years from now.

<< I just have one question: AMMA wears somuch jewelry and expensive clothes...I don't want to talk bad about them but in India we hear somany stories like this....Just want to know the truth....>>

god is not poor, and god's devotees do not need to be poor.

<< Do the miracles really happen to devotees or is it just their mind and belief? >>

miracles just happen because god loves his devotes.

<< why do they take so much money for the retreats. >>

in this world nothing is free.

those who value the service would pay for it.

if tehy lower the price, the cursomers would be so may that they cannot serve all. demand and supply rules.

<< Somebody told me to build shakti stala. >>

are you willing to build?

<< Why do bhagwan need to build that? >>

he does not. those who seek god need it.

<< Why do they charge $5,100 for 21 day process? >>

why dont you give the same service at low cost?

<< Don't u think that is lot of money. >>

no.

<< Why r they concentrating on money? >>

on what you concentrate please?

<< I'm sorry, if Iam a bit rude. But, I want to know the answer for this. I believe he have some power though...>>

good! do you know who gave you the power?

<< .but we can't go to any of his retreats, if we don't pay....>>

do you love the retreat so..o much?

Guest guest

everyone is devotee of kalki bhagavan... but the true one who will come at the end of kali yuga (428000 yrs from now).. not the poor cheaters who are now calling themselves kalki..

Guest guest

I like Lord Balaji. I wanted to know more about God. I thought if there is any living god (like saibaba) we can know more about God and what we are doing is right or wrong. We should have Guru who should know the answers for everything and I think only God knows everything in this world........Now a days We are having baba's who are cheating people........I heard kalki bhagwan is god.....so I want to know more..........

Guest guest

as long as people are willing to pay 5100$ to godmen such people will flourish in the country.The devotees of god men are people who dont know to think.

Real mahans and saints wont comeout and proclaim that "I am god pay me money".Dont fall prey to godmen.Read geetha and nobody can teach you better than that.Accept krishna as guru and none else.All these godmen are people who thrive by the innocence of gullible people.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Thanks for the great reply. Even I was not convinced of paying such a huge amount. Why do god need money....He never says 'Pay me and get rid of ur problems'. But people who believe him say that he is performing so many miracles and when they pray to him some of them can see him coming out of photos and many such things........I don't know whether they really happen or it is just their mind......

Guest guest

What the neo god men do is to insult hinduism.They advertise themselves in west to get money and some gullible westerners fall prey to them.And soon they realize that this godman is fraud and in end think badly about hinduism.

<< I heard kalki bhagwan is god.....so I want to know more.......... >>

kalki incarnation is predicted.

it will happen aftr some 4xx,xxx years from now.

desire to meet god in person is good.

all hindus want to see god.

but almost all are not qualified to see him.

so, for most people the way is to learn from guru, sadhu, and shastras. wishing you best for your journey.

not sure if you are saying it sarcastically.

the line/message you quoted is in the vedic literature since milleniums, in one form or another.

iskcon is a new born baby entity, not eternal as the message is.

I personaly was uncomfortable with what I read about this Kalki Bhagavan. His followers claim him to be the incarnation of Lord Kalki, and he say he denies being Kalki but accepts that he is an avatara of God.

Hmmmm. What I find interesting is the "mystical experiences" that followers swear to having in the pressence of him and Amma. I am wondering if he is using some sort of mystic siddhi (or mystic power) to enchant people with, leaving them to feel enlightened?

While I believe in psychic ability, I question its use to influence others in this regard. Offering them the quick and easy path to enlightenment.

Guest guest

Whoever u are u have the same approach to Bhagwan as i had earlier now bieng a devotee of Bhagwan makes me ashamed of it.I live in India and have experienced a miracle myself.Bhagwan is here to relieve you from life stresses and give you mukti.One thing i would like to clear is Bhagwan does not need Money he is asking you to contribute towards your expenses staying there and also for building GOLDEN CITY a place which is full of scilence.I would personally recommend u to visit Bhagwan.5000$ make u a fully enlightened dasa or a guru a definition of which u would find during the process.The process is nothing but realising yr life and cleansing it!once you have achieved it you will experience a different life.So even if u think that it will take you money u are wrong people in India have achieved it<devotees> without 1 paisa like me.So pls if possible visit and get experience of lifetime

Guest guest

Dear Guest,

Even I heard somany things (miracles) about him. But, I am not sure whether he is there are not.......I asked him once that I should get some experiece if he is there. Till now, I didn't get any experience( i mean the one i asked for). If he is there, why is he not giving any experience........He might have some power though........If u know some devotees who live in atlanta, can u tell me...I would like to meet them........

the line/message you quoted is in the vedic literature since milleniums, in one form or another.

iskcon is a new born baby entity, not eternal as the message is.

-------------

It's impo. for me to consider joining in Iskcon bcos it would severely impact whole religious situation & even political situation, unless I were a child as Iskcon's members think me to be.

Iskcon's members seem sensitive to the word "cult". If Iskcon expand to China, it may be driven out not bcos it were a cult but it would affect China's social order due to its own defects. It's impo. for me facilely to support an religious org. that know little about China.

From the time you were born as a man, you were stuck on your body a lot of labels, male, yellow, South Chn., no belief, & so on. No one can avoid them whether they are beneficial or harmful. I don't think people are born equally & with rights. They are born unequally. They survive in this world on respective abilities & conditions instead of same rights. If sone. hang equality & rights on the lips, I consider that he/she put the ideal at the place of the reality with more or less hypocrisy. That's why I can accept varna system theoretically.

I'm not a nationalistic Ind. that mixes up reality, ideal, & fantasy so I needn't to mention "love", "hate", "like", or "wish", though you may not unders. me. I have a mind clearer than you.

In my view, Iskcon is a religious org. in Ind. leaders' hands as it's easy to perceive Ind. char.tics from these forums. Iskcon was called "Western cult" bcos it's more sophisticated & successful in marketing. But I don't think either adj. equal to bonafide. It's a religious org., which is all for me. I don't consider the possible develop. of Iskcon in China bcos of the arrogance of ind. style.

<< though you may not unders. me. I have a mind clearer than you. >>

congratulations for your clear mind!

what you want to achieve with it?

sorry, i have no way to understand you, and so i could not make any meaningful discussion with you that could benefit you or others. enjoy your clear mind!

modertors,

if you find someone lacking total rationality in discussion, i suggest you lock the thread for that reason.

it would save time for many, that can be used for better activites.

modertors,

if you find someone lacking total rationality in discussion, i suggest you lock the thread for that reason.

it would save time for many, that can be used for better activites.

As much as Maadhavs comment made me laugh, I do agree with it. If anyone has more to discuss, well, start a new post.

There's no problem of immigrants or invaders in China. Eone. connects to respective culture, race, ancestors, & living style naturally & firmly like Europeans. They needn't find any subjective support & attitude for their exist. & id.. Eth. about a Chn. are transparent facts that needn't endless debate.

Guest guest

Can we believe Kalki Bhagvan.......Are the mystical experiences true? Is there anybody who can tell more about him? I have been seeing his program in Teja TV since few days. I don't understand whether that is true or not.

Guest guest

No, I am not discouraged by you. I was just trying to find whether he is really God or not. I heard that there are many devotees for him from various parts of the world. I just wanted to know whether we can believe him or not.....Anyways, thanks for ur opinion......

knows little about China, too. According to my observation, it's still searching for the entry. It don't know what Chn. like & Chn. don't know what they should choose from it. Currently the wood is eating the old food offered by last generation. Although India is an adjacent country, China's center of mass is located in the east.