IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shocking news - Kanchi seer arrested

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These days, just about anything is possible. It doesn't seem like an honest person with integrity exists anymore.

I really hope he didn't do it, but unfortunately, WE don't know the truth. You're leaping to a conclusion that he's innocent based on his status, not based on the facts.

Guest guest

How do you know he did it ?

The fact that he did not try to escape shows that he is innocent.

Guest guest

anybody please wants to explain the fact?

to know that one with sannyasi dress is arrested is not enough to give an opinion

Guest guest

anybody please wants to explain the fact?

to know that one with sannyasi dress is arrested is not enough to give an opinion

Fro that you need to know about the history of the Sannyasi. Why not try to know that, for if you know that you will not even entertain such ideas as him ordering murder etc. One who follows shastras and vedic dharmas regularly, one who studied vedas under a guru such as Chandreshekara Saraswati cannot even in thought commit a murder.

Guest guest

I like to be open-minded when things like this happen, but I must say I didn't expect this from someone like the Kanchi Shankaracharya. But I am VERY suspiscious to the reason why they decided to arrest Jayendra Saraswathi on DIWALI! Of all the days they know (and apparently they knew from since last week) they decided to arrest him on Diwali, adding insult to his followers and upsetting many Diwali celebrations of the locals. I think the reason to arrest him on Diwali was DELIBERATE and was probably suggested by loony-leftist groups who hate Hinduism.

I'm also quite surprised by the behavior of some Dalits who demanded that "the hermitage should be demolished". My God, not even a muslim has said that! How low can these people go? To suggest destruction of a place of worship.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/921199.cms

It seems like Dalit groups were behind this in some way. Why are they celebrating now? Didn't this Sankaracharya want temples for Dalits? Or are these Dalits Christian converts?

Guest guest

"How do you know he did it ?

The fact that he did not try to escape shows that he is innocent"

If that's a fact to you, please, don't ever be a detective. There would be way too many unsolved cases with you around.

Guest guest

If that's a fact to you, please, don't ever be a detective. There would be way too many unsolved cases with you around.

You must be one ignorant fool, who does not know what preceeded these events. The seer did not once hinder in any investigations even before. Police have interrogated him before and not once did he try to escape or evade them. So inspite of this you think he is guilty you must be a non-hindu or a fool.

Guest guest

If you have anything useful to contribute, please provide some instead of giving useless opinions like the qualities that you think a detective should possess. and ofcourse calling others as foolish etc.

Why don't you reveal your wha your faith is and then we will knoow who u really are or is it cowards like you hide behind. I am a Hindu. So tell me coward what you are ?

Guest guest

Assuming that you are very intelligent, please give me reason why you think the seer is guilty. Until now I have not got any evidence provided by law proving that. Besides what do you know about the seer. I am familiar with him for over 10 years. Please tell me what you know about him. If you do not know anything about the seer, it is better for foolish people like you to stay put instead of acting foolishly.

Guest guest

Are you from Bush country, where they presume that one is guilty and thereafter the accused to prove himself innocent.

Yes, to people with the intelligence comparable to Bush and also that of American christians, the rest of us will appear like fools.

Guest guest

"If you have anything useful to contribute, please provide some instead of giving useless opinions like the qualities that you think a detective should possess. and ofcourse calling others as foolish etc.

Why don't you reveal your wha your faith is and then we will knoow who u really are or is it cowards like you hide behind. I am a Hindu. So tell me coward what you are ? "

Just because I don't presume innocence nor do I presume guilt, that makes me a non-Hindu? What kind of fanatic are you?

I'm being objective about this. You obviously have no idea what facts are, nor how devious and cunning people are these days. A murderer does not always run, especially if they are in the public eye. They can choose to hide in the public, by being open and sure about their demeanour, knowing they have the full support of the public behind them, to put pressure on the police. Why would he have to run? Where would he go? It would be foolish for him to run, if he ever considered such an option. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I am saying that just staying and going peacefully with the police does not determine his guilt or innocence.

Guest guest

thread, apparently. I'm not presuming guilt or innocence, but the Kanchi seer has a right to a fair trial, and hopefully he'll get one. How can you say he didn't do it, when you don't have all the facts? I know I can't say he's innocent or guilty without any facts. And I'm NOT saying he DID do it, I certainly hope he didn't. But I don't have the facts, so why would I claim that something is the truth when I have no basis for doing so?

Ever heard of celebrities like Michael Jackson, etc? Millions of their fans claim that their idol couldn't have done the things they did, but eventually the facts come out and it turns out that the fans were all deceived about the character of the idol.

In Kali Yuga, it's very hard to know the character of anyone these days, no matter WHAT their status.

Guest guest

and if the Kanchi seer is innocent the court will find him innocent, and if he's guilty, I hope the court finds him guilty.

I loathe people abusing their status in life and thinking they can get away with it. And I loathe lies told about people and false accusations.

While I'm aware that evidence can be manufactured if the government were behind it, I'm hoping this is not the case.

What basis do we have to rely on in this age, other than a fair trial to determine innocence or guilt?

Character truly means very little in this age, and this is why I was merely indicating once shouldn't PRESUME innocence or guilt no matter how well you know the man.

Jai Ganesh

What is this trial by internet, does anyone have any facts?

Shankachayra is highly venerated position we should be careful making a comment, without knowing any facts it is wrong.

I personally would like to know why choose Diwali day to make an arrest?

Jai Shree Krishna

This is a Mockery of Hinduism. Until the DMK and other Anti Hindu Politicians are being elected by people nothing can be done. Why is there a need for a politician to remark abt Hindu Principles and faith at the same time attending Iftar parties. Oh Lord give me powers of Kalki that if i meet someone of that type, I wud severe his head and lay at ur footsteps. I being a Tamilian say Shame on Tamils and Tamil Hindus.

Guest guest

Did anyone read Chennai's Antinational newspaper (The Hindu) yesterday? There were two editorials, one eulogizing terrorist Arafart and the other virtually convicting the Kanchi Seer even before the trial has begun! Also, p-sec terrorist Teesta setavad has got away, after having threatened a young woman and her brother. The christian terrorists in NE command so much respect that the govt. is willing to talk to them.

So if you want to live happily in India, you gotta be either a p-sec terrorist or a muslim/christian terrorist. Then everybody, starting from the govt. to the human rights groups will laud you, protect you. One newspaper after another will praise you. International community will be on your side as well. What more do you want?

<< So if you want to live happily in India, you gotta be either a p-sec terrorist or a muslim/christian terrorist. Then everybody, starting from the govt. to the human rights groups will laud you, protect you. One newspaper after another will praise you. International community will be on your side as well. What more do you want? >>

i think you are sarcastic here.

if not, you are an ant-hindu.

please persent/discuss some solutions what can be done

to solve hindu problems in hindustan.

just talking about problems is not enough.

it is just the beginning. it should be.

Facts these days can be doctored by the police and politician including the AG's office. It is a common practce of the ruling political party and politicians with vested interest. So, your call for facts does not exist here.

You have to doubt everything in this world. Does God really exist?. Was I born to my father or someone else? Is my neighbour really faithful to his wife or is my wife havin an affair with her boss? You see all this doubts will take you to your grave earlier than you would have expected. It is faith and that faith cannot be doubted for one second. Men like Kanchi Seer were selected by the order and trained in the veda sastras. They cannot give any room for sins in their life and they know it. So please do not doubt his excellency's integrity.

Barney,

I am not doubting Shankaracharya..Infact i posted some posts opposing his arrest. I wanted to highlight Karunanidhis hypocrisy who first wihtout any evidence said that Shankaracharya was a killer and shud be arrested and now for the fear of losing Hindu votes he reverted back saying it might be ther personal vendetta of Jayalalitha. I think politicians shud be kept where they belong, The gutters.