IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Truth?????It doesnt exist anymore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, I wont mind debating with you.welcome to the debate.What is the topic?Advaitha vs dwaidha?Im ready.Shoot.But my replies will come after 5pm thursday,chicago time.I have my stats exam on thursday.

Guest guest

Debate is argue or quarrel seems like kali

to me. An age where people quarrel over things

that are trivial or insignificant.

What`s more significant is when people only

should discuss topics about the pastimes of

Govinda, the promeval Lord Sri Krsnaraja.

I could go on and on telling you about these

playfulness of our Supreme Godhead Vasudeva.

The Lord is also called Vasudeva because He`s

father`s name was Vusudeva.

See..I could go on and on..telling how wonder

lust it is to know how the Primeval Lord

Syamasundara able to captivate the damsels of

Vrajabumih, Goloka Vrndavan.

Yes I could go on and on..telling you about

it.

Oh, Radha Krsna your the best topic one can

delight one`s self. When You and Sri Radharey

were having fun, how beautiful it was then.

The memories are evergreen.

Guest guest

Debate or not,its kali yuga now.When you want to pray god,pray to him.When you want to debate about him, debate about him.Simple.

Guest guest

"Debate or not,its kali yuga now.When you want to pray god,pray to him.When you want to debate about him, debate about him.Simple. "

i have never seen you debating but spitting nonsenses, i know that you surely do not pray because you are higly offensive to sri bhagavan...

so what are you really doing? are you married? why not stay a little more with your wife?

Guest guest

"i have never seen you debating but spitting nonsenses, i know that you surely do not pray because you are higly offensive to sri bhagavan...so what are you really doing? are you married? why not stay a little more with your wife?"

I have made a point of not debating with people who use words like "spitting nonsenses" while they are in a decent debate forum.Devotion to god should turn into respect to fellow humans.Else god wont even listen to your prayers.He will turn his head.

Guest guest

"Devotion to god should turn into respect to fellow humans"

be sure that you have both kinds of respect.. for humans and for god

to respect humans and to blaspheme god is ultimately having no respect for anyone

(sometimes the respect has to be expressed saying to a blasphemer to shut up.. respect for god, for true spiritualists and ultmately for him..

so be careful and choose the right behaviour)

Guest guest

I agree with Priya, that truth is not a word that can defined by any dictonary.

A famous sanskrit phrase "Yath Bhavam Tat Bhavathi"

Priya has explained how Yudishtara, was saved from telling a "lie" during the Ajyanta vasa ( Virata Parva )

During the Mahabharata war, when Lord Shri Krishna himself the epitome of every truth! asked Yudishtara to tell "ashwathamma hatha kunjara", he hesitated. The feeling that he was telling a lie, made it a lie.

The actual, uccharane of "ashwathamma hatha kunjara" is not a lie, because it was instructed by Lord Shri Krishna himself who is the ultimate definition of truth itself.

The same logic can be used to explain, why hunting by hunters is not a sin, but by a brahmin is considered a sin.

There can be many dangerous logics that can arise from this, so let me clarify once.

Anything that goes to satisfy your ego or gratify your senses should be avoided. The "Bhavam" decides the "Bhavati".

You don't know much about interpretating the Mahabratha or understanding the Truth, do you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

In Mahabratha, Yudhistra was instructed to say Aswatham (the son of Drona) has died by Sri Krishna. Yudhistra told Him it was a lie and Sri Krishna instructed him to say it as an offering to Him (taking the sin to Himself, therefore making Yudhistra sinless).

Instead, Yudhistra said "Aswatham the Elephant died" (in Hindi, the Elephant part comes last, I guess) and before it comes out, Sri Krishna blew His shell and deafetened everyone. So, did Yudhistra spoke a lie or spoke the truth?

If he spoke the truth, why did his chariot drop to the ground?

Answer - in Yudhistra's mind, he had spoken a lie, thus had stained himself with a sin. That "stain" brought his chariot down. Furthermore, Yudhistra considered the action sin against himself - an arrogant thought, even when Sri krishna was willing to receive his sin willingly. Yudhistra didn't give himself to God completely.

So what does this tells you about Truth? Truth or Deception in Life depends on a person's views. Only by giving oneself totally to God, one knows about Truth and Deception.